Nitronik

OTW patch notes?

We've had a couple OTW patches as of lately, but no notes anywhere. What gives?

last week they were at gamescon and Matt made a quickpost friday.
Expect a post later on tonight or tomorrow wednesday. Maybe for the next upcoming patch, trading system, or just maintenance

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Hardly matters, OTW is a ghost town anymore.

nothing new to test

p.s. is the trading system on otw by any chance? thats the news im expecting to read off on their next post later on tonight or tomorrow

How do ya test the weapons with no opp. There are no instructions as to what to test n how. 
Hell I'd even play the part of the Target, I could sprint back n forth along that wall in baylan while ya'all plink me from the roof top
🦆

People should stop being AFK at Social on Live Servers, and start hoping into OTW.

With Shredder fest going on, What fun there is on Live servers?

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Hardly matters, OTW is a ghost town anymore.

Ghost town because some of us got jipped on our promised, mainly useless R255!
  • Like 1

Maybe a bad idea, but they could probably gather data a lot faster if they let people use test weapons in regular districts. 
Not too mention, the amount of data gathered would probably be much higher.

• Like 1

This is one thing I noticed after the patch that happened about 6 hours ago

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

This is one thing I noticed after the patch that happened about 6 hours ago

unknown.png

"See the forums for more info"

*opens forums to find more info*

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

*opens forums to find more info*

This is still in the testing phase, it would make sense for that information not to be available fully yet, though this might just be the values mentioned in these threads:

46 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
This is still in the testing phase, it would make sense for that information not to be available fully yet, though this might just be the values mentioned in these threads:

the only update i am waiting from OTW, if it is even going on OTW first. Is the trading system so we can try trading and find bugs or something?
But Matt said september 3rd so it feels like there is no time for testing that sadly
We might get a post later on tonight or tomorrow morning about any news 🤔 Edited by Keshi

24 minutes ago, Keshi said:

But Matt said september 3rd so it feels like there is no time for testing that sadly

On 8/24/2018 at 5:52 PM, MattScott said:

If I had to take a guess, we'll be releasing Trading the week of September 3rd.

The thing I wonder is did he mean release to OTW for final testing or release to live for deployment? That's not specified in his post

They should simply take the testing changes to live again. It'll be so much better to simply have one active financial district to test these changes. Also it'll be way more clear how weapon balance holds up during missions

8 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

They should simply take the testing changes to live again. It'll be so much better to simply have one active financial district to test these changes. Also it'll be way more clear how weapon balance holds up during missions

the way it’s set up on otw looks like they’re testing the test districts for the live version 

any updates on the rank boosting would be nice too, since a lot of us cant even access these districts as is

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

The thing I wonder is did he mean release to OTW for final testing or release to live for deployment? That's not specified in his post

Yep...thats where i was stuck at. It was not clear enough if it was going to OTW or Live.

@MattScott can you please confirm? or will you be making a post later on tonight or tomorrow?

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, FluttershyI said:

the way it’s set up on otw looks like they’re testing the test districts for the live version 

To clarify, I mean a testing district. Not rushing changes into live

1 minute ago, FluttershyI said:

To clarify, I mean a testing district. Not rushing changes into live
yes it looks like theyre testing test districts to replace the oc districts on the live version, they have fancy ui options and theyre locked to anyone under r50 (so no new players get stuck there accidentally i assume)

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
yes it looks like theyre testing test districts to replace the oc districts on the live version, they have fancy ui options and theyre locked to anyone under r50 (so no new players get stuck there accidentally i assume)

Sounds good, let's hope so!

Well, no way to help then. I only came here per matt to look into my loading issue.
 No way ill make lev 50 with nobody to fight, in-time to make any difference in testing.

Shoot me a line if ya want me to go back, Good Luck.

I am running a new nitro 5 so I have no trouble with otw or anything anymore :classic_cool: