Keshi

AR-97 Misery still needs some love

Even tho its not the point to hitfire with the gun, its like hipfire hitreg is set to 0 😢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's true ... still kinda of a  doo-doo gun 😭😭  , but as some guns need some love,there some guns need to be adjusted a bit
they should nerf joker RFP-9 Effective range or damage and  Obeya CR with a harder recoil .. the CR762 needs some sort of a small nerf 

Edited by AAMSS
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I still need some love too.

come here let me give you a hug
30 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

Yep, Misery still shitty as fuck.

i can hipfire with an obir/obeya, ntec, Shredder(omegaLUL 40m 3shot shotgun machine) but as soon as i hipfire with the misery .... 😢

48 minutes ago, AAMSS said:

That's true ... still kinda of a  doo-doo gun 😭😭  , but as some guns need some love,there some guns need to be adjusted a bit
they should nerf joker RFP-9 Effective range or damage and  Obeya CR with a harder recoil .. the CR762 needs some sort of a small nerf 

Sometime, many times joker RFP-9 is more accurate that a rifle. /s
  • Like 1

people still hating on a pistol with a ttk of ~1.23? Sheesh yall will never be happy until anything that is useful is destroyed because nothin is allowed to kill an ntec at 40m

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that LO should ignore the vast majority of us.

this.

the misrey (and other guns like ISSR-a) need audio-syncing fixed... audio is de-synced and even plays when you've already stopped shooting.
also, the misery could use some more movement speed in marksmanship mode... other than that it's really good now, especially with CJ3... it's actually a really scary gun now with the huge amount of overhead damage... I really don't know what else you people want for the misery, but it'll most likely be OP AF if you add more to it.

38 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

people still hating on a pistol with a ttk of ~1.23? Sheesh yall will never be happy until anything that is useful is destroyed because nothin is allowed to kill an ntec at 40m

stock rfp has a 1.05s ttk
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
this.

the misrey (and other guns like ISSR-a) need audio-syncing fixed... audio is de-synced and even plays when you've already stopped shooting.
also, the misery could use some more movement speed in marksmanship mode... other than that it's really good now, especially with CJ3... it's actually a really scary gun now with the huge amount of overhead damage... I really don't know what else you people want for the misery, but it'll most likely be OP AF if you add more to it.
Still not a good weapon. Still not giving the sensation of a hit when you hit the target.

9 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:
21 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
this.

Still not a good weapon. Still not giving the sensation of a hit when you hit the target.
only because the feedback of hits doesn't feel good, doesn't mean the weapon is bad... it's probably the bad sound syncing and underwhelming sound of the gun. or maybe you just don't feel the recoil to be fitting... but IMO the misery only needs what I stated above - MM movement speed improved and sound fixing.

edit:
also, the misery needs THIS 👍 Edited by Snubnose

The last thing new Misery needs is buffs. It's in an insane state right now.

2 hours ago, WolfordNeon40 said:
2 hours ago, AAMSS said:

Sometime, many times joker RFP-9 is more accurate that a rifle. /s
and maybe all time it's more accurate than a rifle ... and OH MY OH MY .. the PrO GaMeR CoMbO (RFP-9 + SHOOTGUN) .. I wonder why i see it a lot? .. very nooice 

I'm not sure how to fix the Misery without making it like another weapon..... but....

We should get an SA58-OSW 3 slot reskin of the Star LCR to be in the same family as the Spartan, but more modern lol

Honestly, the Misery is a great weapon now. Sure it's not as versatile as other ARs, but its precision allows for high pressure in the mid range 35-60m and the added overhead makes it great for poking.

Sure its low RoF makes it fall short at anything closer than 20m in most cases, but it's not designed for that sort of range.

I expected more people to run it, but I guess the versatility of it makes it less desirable over the benefits-tec.

• Like 4

Slightly reduced max bloom in close range would make it pretty balanced. It's nice in medium-long range but more or less useless in close range, unlike the NTEC.

10 hours ago, Snubnose said:
only because the feedback of hits doesn't feel good, doesn't mean the weapon is bad... it's probably the bad sound syncing and underwhelming sound of the gun. or maybe you just don't feel the recoil to be fitting... but IMO the misery only needs what I stated above - MM movement speed improved and sound fixing.

edit:
also, the misery needs THIS 👍
I saw the topic you sent.
Yep, The designs needs to be redone.

AR-97 is based on AR-18 and is using M16A1 magazines. (looks lame)
The small handguard is ugly as fuck.
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kempington said:

Honestly, the Misery is a great weapon now. Sure it's not as versatile as other ARs, but its precision allows for high pressure in the mid range 35-60m and the added overhead makes it great for poking.

Sure its low RoF makes it fall short at anything closer than 20m in most cases, but it's not designed for that sort of range.

I expected more people to run it, but I guess the versatility of it makes it less desirable over the benefits-tec.

Yeeh its a great weapon, it was great even before LO buff. BUT its not forgiven as ntec or star ... at close range its hard to not be rekt even if you have CJ3.
20 bullets in mag.
Same range as ntec or star - or atleast it feels like its same.
Kills with 5 bullets just like ntec or star.
Slower fire rate that ntec or star.
Crosshair spreads out faster that ntec or star.

All weapons are great if you have skills. But yeah AR-97 MISERY needs lot of love, at least lower crosshair spreading out speed and allow us to kill 1 player without slowing tap fire. Its not very good at close range so atleast give us edge on medium-hight range.

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
15 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

stock rfp has a 1.05s ttk
While true, i am pretty sure hes talking about the IR3 version which now has a minumum +.18
2 hours ago, MartisLTU said:
Yeeh its a great weapon, it was great even before LO buff. BUT its not forgiven as ntec or star ... at close range its hard to not be rekt even if you have CJ3.
20 bullets in mag.
Same range as ntec or star - or atleast it feels like its same.
Kills with 5 bullets just like ntec or star.
Slower fire rate that ntec or star.
Crosshair spreads out faster that ntec or star.

All weapons are great if you have skills. But yeah AR-97 MISERY needs lot of love, at least lower crosshair spreading out speed and allow us to kill 1 player without slowing tap fire. Its not very good at close range so atleast give us edge on medium-hight range.
Ntec and Star take 6 hits, ursus takes 5, Far takes 6.

Every gun has to slow to a tap/burst fire to get kills at 30+m, this is no different.

8 hours ago, Kempington said:

I kind of doubt many people were willing to buy the Revelations Pack once the initial word got out of how average-to-weak its new stable additions were. Could be that not that many people own the guns overall.

Hey, it's called misery for a reason.

17 minutes ago, kukki said:

Hey, it's called misery for a reason.

badum tss
2 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

crosshair: -:-
hitreg: 
                            '

-                                                  -

'

Stealing this
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2018 at 8:56 PM, AAMSS said:

Hell Yes on the nerf RFP nine, its range and or firing speed or ridiculos. Pocket Obir I see some  call it, to true.

1 hour ago, Havana said:
 Pocket Obir I see some  call it, to true.
But it has 20m less range than an Obir?