Rosabella

What new clothes should be add to the game

What kind of outfit you guys want in the game and try to reach out to little orbit to put these clothing ideas into the game I actually wished some of the contacts’ clothing can be customized and  equip to our avatars like for example I would love Charlotte bloodroses boots and Sophia’s boots  to be in Armas market and etc.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just add the one piece swimsuit already.

For both genders
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
31 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

For both genders
It is 2018.

8 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Trenchcoats.

8 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Trenchcoats.

That would be awesome I seen the a.i.s walking around the the streets with it and I kinda want my own for my avatar they should do is add more piercings to the females as well and hairstyle for both genders 
6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That should definitely be on the Armas market but as long it doesn’t look weird 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rosabella said:
That would be awesome I seen the a.i.s walking around the the streets with it and I kinda want my own for my avatar they should do is add more piercings to the females as well and hairstyle for both genders  That should definitely be on the Armas market but as long it doesn’t look weird 
Yep, I wanna dress myself like the Mysterious Stranger and Silver Shroud from Fallout.
Fedora: Check
Tommy Gun: Check
Trenchcoats:
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Maverick13 said:
Yep, I wanna dress myself like the Mysterious Stranger and Silver Shroud from Fallout.
Fedora: Check
Tommy Gun: Check
Trenchcoats:
Yeah have that movie noir look and stuff so off topic you guts in pc already have the show stopper already so how’s the gun  I’m from Xbox apb and where alittle bit behind pc and stuff and image they brought so 1950’s car in the game to go with your theme it would look bad patootie

14 hours ago, AsgerLund said:
15 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

For both genders

Just snatch a one-piece swimsuit from a chick.
Can you imagine the news articles: "Danish lumberjack dude forced a chick out of her swimsuit and wore it himself, #MeToooooo" 😛 
-

On the topic I would like to see a qipao dress, more glasses with actual glass in them, rework of the tactical boots so they actually look the part.
Corsets that are not made out of leather same goes for the thigh high boots, maybe just add an option for kind of fabric you want your clothes to have.
more leather jackets WITH the ability to wear your backpack would be great too!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Just snatch a one-piece swimsuit from a chick.
Can you imagine the news articles: "Danish lumberjack dude forced a chick out of her swimsuit and wore it himself, #MeToooooo" 😛 

I'm sure the San Paro Chronicle has more pressing matters to write about... like the scores and scores of killings every day? ;)

The uniform shirt without the shiny plastic effect would be nice? Heck, I'd fully endorse any new clothing.

• Like 1

i want they make a sword near waist or on the back, boxing gloves, new hairstyles (maybe some armas hair cut), modern soldier's helmet, yukata or kimono (japanese traditional outfit), samurai armor would be cool and asian conical hat 

shouldnt this have been moved to suggestions?

47 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

shouldnt this have been moved to suggestions?

I have a suggestion...LO should get better mods.

... gottem

Edited by CookiePuss

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I have a suggestion...LO should get better mods.

... gottem

fuckin GOTEEM