lowNoobMadness

lowNoobMadness likes to makeup funny stories

Matthew Scott - Founder & CEO Shutting APB: RELOADED down!

Hey Everyone,

It’s with heavy hearts we’ve decided to close down APB: RELOADED.

We truly appreciate everything you’ve put into APB: RELOADED. We received many passionate ideas
for where to take the game; the outpouring of thoughtful suggestions is another testament to
this incredible community.

After careful consideration, and many difficult internal debates, we feel there isn’t a clear path
for us to grow APB into a _____ that retains enough players to be sustainable.

We didn’t execute well enough to deliver on the promise of APB. We have failed you --
despite the team’s incredibly hard work -- and we’re sorry.

To try to make this right, LO(Little Orbit) is offering a full refund to every APB player for every purchase
on any platform. This refund will come directly from LO rather than your platform provider.

-leaked
  • Like 2

Just a couple of minor mistakes, but other than that a pretty funny read.

There should be a space after the : in APB: Reloaded (which also isn't in full caps).
Matt Scott has never used the dual dashes.
And lastly it's spelled "Little Orbit", not "Littel Orbit"

at least it's still somewhat funny (in my opinion)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

There should be a space after the : in APB: Reloaded (which also isn't in full caps).

thanks 

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

atleast he tried
EDIT: I still read Littel  Edited by Keshi

just some company need creat game that have full custom character like apb and im finish here,when they not wana listen to us why we need to support them and to play apb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

just some company need creat game that have full custom character like apb and im finish here,when they not wana listen to us why we need to support them and to play apb

To be honest that’s most likely how the 50% of the players feel, and what makes APB special is the customization.. So in case that’s the only thing left APB can provide, many players will leave once another game offers that.

3 minutes ago, trashpanda said:
7 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

To be honest that’s most likely how the 50% of the players feel, and what makes APB special is the customization.. So in case that’s the only thing left APB can provide, many players will leave once another game offers that.
not only the customization but also the game style. if a company can somewhat remake apb under a new name without getting sue'd then ye

Nice try

https://www.mmorpg.com/paragon/news/epic-to-close-paragon-on-april-26th-1000047206

23 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

Only customization? If GTA Online had such customization I still wouldn't play it much.
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Nice try

https://www.mmorpg.com/paragon/news/epic-to-close-paragon-on-april-26th-1000047206

Only customization? If GTA Online had such customization I still wouldn't play it much.
if they made better character custom in gta 6 i think i will play only that game and wait to they release 7 🙂 Edited by yony8888

kthx
jlcnr5s6_1qwf53f_bfek2d.png

Edited by AAMSS
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
if they made better character custom in gta 6 i think i will play only that game and wait to they release 7 🙂
meh if it will be same old crapversary mode, arena shooter and open world cancer then I probably won't even buy it.

That was some really low quality bait. Maybe try harder next time.

Hi all,

For obvious reasons, I'm going to lock this thread and warn the OP not to do this sort of thing in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2