Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

How long arew we going to have to stand the broken shotguns?

Finally bought some weapons, but they feel like absolute garbage to use against the stereotype n-tech and shotguns fantasy land. Please fix your game already. Your update didn't improve anything other than ruin it for most of us... Except those 1% that are so very pleased of course. Go figure what you guys need... just cuz i get most negatives doesn't mean the actual statistics about it, most ppl are raged about this shotgun changes, but don't post on forums. And the n-tec still being the same garbage plus bonus now... weren't you supposed to fix this game instead of breaking it? I mean make up your minds already, cuz you pushed this shotgun nightmare on us long enough. You are letting it just happen for probably a long time (cuz now you need to take more time to test crap before release... meanwhile we eat so much shotgun shells that most of us will just quit.) Also when are you ppl going to consider newcomers? I mean they are your future income, are you just gonna please them 1% till you will realize that its not all about those 1%? I hope i'm not that toxic anymore... i'm aware of my rep, and im sorry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

To be honest shotguns were fine before the patch, they actually required skill to use but now anyone can get one and instantly start 2 banging people with them. 

• Like 3

Until you listen to your mother and get in bed before your bed time.

• Thanks 1

The changes they did were absolute random. They just had to fiz yukon ( as they did ) nerf the bloom or whatever from the n-tec , buff a little something and the game was almost fine , insted they broke it complitly whit random mod-shotgun changes ....
+ they rushed it and now they wanna chill before fix or revert 🙂

and now we're stuck with this shotgun buff that they rushed until they finish doing the testing for the updated one, ffs just atleast revert shotguns, then you can take your sweet time, we are suffering over here.

38 minutes ago, Vnight said:

glag you all ignored me, its not like i enjoy what i usually type. Thank you.

im sorry, how is your complaint different then the 80 thousand complaints about shotguns, its getting old fast, if you don't like the shotgun meta atm, play a different game, i haven't logged into apb for a while cuz of the shotguns, no point in being stressed over something that isnt in your control
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vnight said:

glag you all ignored me, its not like i enjoy what i usually type. Thank you.

Your post isn't constructive, you are complaining about issues which frustrated you in the moment. There are many more issues with the game, there always have been. I don't see much merit in recent changes myself, especially when assuming that the time and energy it took could have been used better. But there's going to be many more changes like these, that's what G1 were already working on and haven't finished before LO arrived. As for the shotguns specifically, it was an error on their part, no question there, but they've acknowledged it.

3 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Shotguns are now the ultimate fun for noobs/veterans, the require slight aiming, but in most cases, its a positive ending, which is why you see them all over the place... i mean its simply frustrating, but it doesn't matter for them, cuz its not them playing the game, they just have to think about a wayv to abuse it through the most basic primitve crap, and so far they didn't proven much about that ability of balancing things in their own world 😕 I have no use of any of my guns other than the volcano, the only weapon that i'm able to make a difference by now... I personally hate playing as a shotgun, and will never do so, i tried a few times just to know what's the deal, and its smart at best... but till the owners of this game will make a sense about it, i think the point here, its that they think that noobs will get a boost, but i highly doubt it, cuz the process is far than just taking tactical crap from one spot to another or whatever. In other words... if you ppl want to divide tactical, you already know what to do, but don';t fucking put us into the crap that we have to fight op retards from silver servers that just dethreath, and come to bronze as official legal bastards. Srry if i broke the TOS, its hard to keep up as it constantly changes, or puts up the most ridiculous rules for a game that its 18+... I will never really know what's the deal with the damn TOS, cuz in the end, its one of the most primitive garbage i ever read based on modern standards, and regardless, it will have to change eventually, cuz it just doesn't seem to fit the basics of nowdays.

Mate, nobody is questioning the statement that shotguns are broken, you're just ranting. Again- LO acknowledged this. What are you trying to achieve here?

What LO must do right now in my opinion:reverse all weapon changes they made,finish this trade system this/next week,focus on 3.5 and we start testin on OTW till end of september.Everything else is bllsht 4 me.I dont even play anymore

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

What LO must do right now in my opinion:reverse all weapon changes they made,finish this trade system this/next week,focus on 3.5 and we start testin on OTW till end of september.Everything else is bllsht 4 me.I dont even play anymore

you liked literally broken yukon? V:

3 minutes ago, Yeedman said:
5 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

you liked literally broken yukon? V:
i dont give a sht about broken weapons.This is not main problem in this game.Right now is matchmaking and lack of content.Who gives a sht if weapons r not balance when i team with bronzes and have against clan group of golds.Thats da fkn problem 4 me Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

In my opinion they might have to revert the shotgun changes rather quickly, I'm actually also not playing due to these changes aswell and the game will suffer a lot from this eventually. Fixing a problem and creating a bigger one is just rediculous when you keep them live for this long

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

Shotguns are now the ultimate fun for noobs/veterans, the require slight aiming, but in most cases, its a positive ending, which is why you see them all over the place... i mean its simply frustrating, but it doesn't matter for them, cuz its not them playing the game, they just have to think about a wayv to abuse it through the most basic primitve crap, and so far they didn't proven much about that ability of balancing things in their own world 😕 I have no use of any of my guns other than the volcano, the only weapon that i'm able to make a difference by now... I personally hate playing as a shotgun, and will never do so, i tried a few times just to know what's the deal, and its smart at best... but till the owners of this game will make a sense about it, i think the point here, its that they think that noobs will get a boost, but i highly doubt it, cuz the process is far than just taking tactical crap from one spot to another or whatever. In other words... if you ppl want to divide tactical, you already know what to do, but don';t fucking put us into the crap that we have to fight op retards from silver servers that just dethreath, and come to bronze as official legal bastards. Srry if i broke the TOS, its hard to keep up as it constantly changes, or puts up the most ridiculous rules for a game that its 18+... I will never really know what's the deal with the damn TOS, cuz in the end, its one of the most primitive garbage i ever read based on modern standards, and regardless, it will have to change eventually, cuz it just doesn't seem to fit the basics of nowdays.

And the funny part is when you aim perfectly and some people will still die in 3-4 shots at face camp range XDDDD Generaly it's too ez and that's not fun. Kinda reminds me old troublemaker. I had 3 days lease but I used it only one mission.

This is a hard unforgiving game, it will never be fair and balanced, that's something you have to manage if you choose to play it.

15 minutes ago, kukki said:

This is a hard unforgiving game, it will never be fair and balanced, that's something you have to manage if you choose to play it.

is that real life you talkin about?

Just now, Nijavid said:
To elaborate, it's not that it's impossible to achieve that, it's more that it's not feasible. Spawn system would have to be completely redone from the ground up and nobody is removing percussion any explosive weapons to make the game fairer and more forgiving. I'm not sure what possibilities the new engine would introduce, though and also perfect balance being impossible to achieve, I don't mean to say that problematic weapons shouldn't be tweaked.

Just now, kukki said:
4 minutes ago, Nijavid said:
To elaborate, it's not that it's impossible to achieve that, it's more that it's not feasible. Spawn system would have to be completely redone from the ground up and nobody is removing percussion any explosive weapons to make the game fairer and more forgiving. I'm not sure what possibilities the new engine would introduce, though and also perfect balance being impossible to achieve, I don't mean to say that problematic weapons shouldn't be tweaked.
Would agree on most parts but removing a weapon is never an option in a videogame as long as you give it to ppl you can't take it back but tbh game has way too many important problems than percs and explosive weps 

Sign in to follow this