ultim8killer

REWARDS FOR THE COMMUNITY'S PATIENCE

LOL. 
How about no. 
Participation rewards are dumb and unneeded.  How about you spend more time leveling contacts and actually playing the game?

4 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

4 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

LOL. 
How about no. 
Participation rewards are dumb and unneeded.  How about you spend more time leveling contacts and actually playing the game?

im a max rank player,with all the contacts completed i literaly got nothing to grind for, those daily activities with good rewards would motivate me to play more.
Edited by ultim8killer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trashpanda said:
2 hours ago, Roxane said:
If I win something, it feels better if, I know I've worked for it.
Gifts for simply entering the game or waiting in the game ... no .. It makes you feel weak.

Think a little bit. If there were gifts for spending an active time in the game.
Everyone would be afk in the social district. For what ?

To win a gift?

pfff

What's the point, log in once a day? To occupy the servers for nothing? ... sufficiently constructive?
Yes that is sufficiently constructive. Though we never suggested playtime rewards, what was suggested was log-in rewards, and rewards for various tasks completed, not rewarding afk-ers. I do agree that log-in rewards are not exactly given upon accomplishments, but it would bring more players online, as well as give them the encouragement to play since bigger rewards will be awaiting them as they complete tasks. And most of those that come online for the login rewards will probably stay, thinking “well, I logged in, might as well play for a bit”. That’s my opinion though, and you’re more than welcome to oppose and provide reasons why/better ideas.
Daily log ons work great for Warframe the community there trys hard to be on daily because of it and if there is a way to do that here then I am for it.
On warframe one of the rewards after 450 says of logging o was a mod that is hard to come by unless the trader has it.
If they had a mod that was by armas but also a daily log on after  a long time then id be willing to log on for it as well.
Not that the current APB could handle something  like that currently , but just an idea for a possible future of  daily log ons working.
  • Like 2

On 8/27/2018 at 8:15 AM, Keshi said:

Daily rewards are nice. But they need to do it per district like
"Kill 30 people in waterfront and get 400jt" or something

I like this.
I tried to get joker tickets once. I could only get 400 tickets from fight club after 3 hours, then it made me wait to do it again. In that time I made a shit ton of APB$, but the joker tickets were pocket change considering the joker store charges thousands for kits and stuff.

I'd rather do less time consuming objectives for a fair amount of joker tickets like the 400 tickets for 30 kills you mentioned. This way getting joker tickets is more appealing than having to dish out cash for armas. In it's current state I hate joker because of the prices compared to how many tickets you can get each day.

REWARDS FOR COMMUNITY'S PATIENCE?? duude ...  i wish i get that stuff that i bought from armas market first, 19 days and still waiting till now😭👌... and i'm not the only one, there are people who are still waiting for almost 2 months.. 

i'm not against your ideas , BUTTT ... LO are quite busy working on the weapon balance and the new engine currently ,  and i think that the daily reward thingy can be implemented in the near future.

Edited by AAMSS