ultim8killer

REWARDS FOR THE COMMUNITY'S PATIENCE

Lately the game has been boring and nothing new to play in, the players are losing their motivation and starting to leave, again!.
there are some ways to keep them playing while you guys (LO devs) develop stuff and try to make the game better, its daily rewards and some events.
daily rewards doesnt mean something big or expansive, something simple to keep them playing to get something atleast,for example one of the rewards could be 3days weapon selector "something easy to start with.
and for f2p players to keep the game balanced and not a p2w game, give a way so when the player completes that daily event they get like 25 G1c a reason for them to grind something, this idea has been implemented alot in recent games and its one of the best solutions to keep games alive.
#mattscott #lixil take this suggestion in count it will make a difference ;).

Edited by ultim8killer
  • Like 2

If you're on Citadel (EU) server, you can take part on events regularly organized by players.

28 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

o, you mean those daily events we had?

i miss them so much, those clothing pieces were great rewards((

exactly, it kept players logging in, and playing, they could improve it more and boom good for us and them.

Daily rewards are nice. But they need to do it per district like
"Kill 30 people in waterfront and get 400jt" or something

• Like 2

#thisisnttwitter

daily events were a mess under g1 and since orbit has the same systems, i don’t look forward to more

ooh i miss those daily events so much.
I rember that those help me stack JT's and JMB soo deliciously.😍

Tbh those daily events in 2016 helped me and alotta other not so veteran players I knew stick around. I'm sure they could come up with something that'd be rewarding for the player to do but also not feel like they're giving out too much. A single JMB for X amount of pointman kills, etc.

Yessss daily rewards please! It would definitely help the ones cry P2W shut up since they’d be able to try and see armas weapons aren’t all that special, AND keep a lot of players interested in the game. 
Big +1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Teamkill event when?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

giphy.gif Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee

I like the thought of daily log ons and  joker tickets etc or even a team kill event but also a pack of 10 consumable mods like med spray or mobile shields would be nice as well for a log on reward.

Playing missions all day and I can still not get many even back when I had premium activated so something like this would help new players as well as veterans enjoy the game more by making it more versatile in missions while Little Orbit tackles the big stuff.

rewards for breathing ...

Just now, Roxane said:

Thanks for your constructive contribution

I do like rewards and events but rereading this made me wonder if people are assuming we are "entitled" just because it's a little rough right now.
I do not believe we are entitled to anything however a REASONABLE daily log on bonus would be a good idea for various reasons including public relations.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I do like rewards and events but rereading this made me wonder if people are assuming we are "entitled" just because it's a little rough right now.
I do not believe we are entitled to anything however a REASONABLE daily log on bonus would be a good idea for various reasons including public relations.

I do not agree that we’re entitled by any means. But it was done before and it was received well, as far as I remember. It shouldn’t be for ‘our patience’ but rather something to keep both new and existing players interested in the game. Whether it be 3 day armas weapon trials, Joker Mystery Boxes or JT, it would be received well. Obviously bigger rewards would require longer participation so idk 25 joker tickets and yellow mods would probably be sufficient for just logging in.

Login rewards would be nice, even if it was just a few Joker tickets or APB$. Maybe if you log in all 7 days you'd get 10-20 G1C that you could build up over consecutive weeks to buy something cheap from the shop? Or a day of premium maybe? Would get people logging in at least. 🙂

Lots of online games have daily login rewards like this to keep players coming back and it seems to work for games like Warframe.

Edited by CombatMedic02
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 11:16 AM, ultim8killer said:

Lately the game has been boring and nothing new to play in, the players are losing their motivation and starting to leave, again!.
there are some ways to keep them playing while you guys (LO devs) develop stuff and try to make the game better, its daily rewards and some events.
daily rewards doesnt mean something big or expansive, something simple to keep them playing to get something atleast,for example one of the rewards could be 3days weapon selector "something easy to start with.
and for f2p players to keep the game balanced and not a p2w game, give a way so when the player completes that daily event they get like 25 G1c a reason for them to grind something, this idea has been implemented alot in recent games and its one of the best solutions to keep games alive.

not bored.. been here since RTW times.. San Paro FTW!
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 1:16 PM, ultim8killer said:

That's what daily joker activities are. Just like virtually any daily activities in any game whatsoever, it has a psychological effect of giving you something to strive for, without rewarding you with much of anything, really. 

18 hours ago, trashpanda said:
18 hours ago, Roxane said:

Thanks for your constructive contribution
If I win something, it feels better if, I know I've worked for it.
Gifts for simply entering the game or waiting in the game ... no .. It makes you feel weak.

Think a little bit. If there were gifts for spending an active time in the game.
Everyone would be afk in the social district. For what ?

To win a gift?

pfff

What's the point, log in once a day? To occupy the servers for nothing? ...
Just now, Roxane said:

constructive contribution

sufficiently constructive?

This could have been titled better, like "Bring back daily challenges" or something.  The current title with all of it's all-cappy-ness sounds super entitled.  I would love it if they did start running the daily challenges again though.  They were fun.

Someone get Matt to read this :')

1 hour ago, Roxane said:
If I win something, it feels better if, I know I've worked for it.
Gifts for simply entering the game or waiting in the game ... no .. It makes you feel weak.

Think a little bit. If there were gifts for spending an active time in the game.
Everyone would be afk in the social district. For what ?

To win a gift?

pfff

What's the point, log in once a day? To occupy the servers for nothing? ... sufficiently constructive?
Yes that is sufficiently constructive. Though we never suggested playtime rewards, what was suggested was log-in rewards, and rewards for various tasks completed, not rewarding afk-ers. I do agree that log-in rewards are not exactly given upon accomplishments, but it would bring more players online, as well as give them the encouragement to play since bigger rewards will be awaiting them as they complete tasks. And most of those that come online for the login rewards will probably stay, thinking “well, I logged in, might as well play for a bit”. That’s my opinion though, and you’re more than welcome to oppose and provide reasons why/better ideas.
  • Like 1