Dragon

Use Other Vehicle types for missions

I think it would be a nice change to additionally use cars like bishada, pioneer or any other non npc car as the mission cars (objective cars to burn, break in, deliver etc.), instead of the regular npc cars. This would switch things up a bit and teach people how to drive these vehicles and also help them with their decision of buying the car or not while having a bigger variety of vehicles to drive around for the missions.

I would argue against this as it is meant to feel like there is a difference between general civilian vehicles and performance player vehicles to show the power discrepancy between the two. It subtly makes the player feel more powerful than any random walking NPC.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:25 AM, Dragon said:

I think it would be a nice change to additionally use cars like bishada, pioneer or any other non npc car as the mission cars (objective cars to burn, break in, deliver etc.), instead of the regular npc cars. This would switch things up a bit and teach people how to drive these vehicles and also help them with their decision of buying the car or not while having a bigger variety of vehicles to drive around for the missions.

Not a bad idea, not sure if they can do it though. 

On 8/27/2018 at 3:44 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I would argue against this as it is meant to feel like there is a difference between general civilian vehicles and performance player vehicles to show the power discrepancy between the two. It subtly makes the player feel more powerful than any random walking NPC.

#NPCfeelingsmatter

Why not just implement a npc version of EVERY car? Since we have a vegas and Truck driving around why not Bishadas and Jerichos? Just make them rare. Or something like that.

and by that maybe more types or civilians...