CinnamonGirl

What happen to this game, there's nobody online lol

so i just logged in, there's nobody online, meaning no full or population district OMG. wow.
what's going on, game dying again?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dispirit said:

Blame the shotgun changes

I was thinking because no new content/engine upgrade, etc. but shotgun changes, wow. Guess they should of sold this game a long time ago to a better company.
Oh well, i was checking in, but game seems dead. Back to enjoying Paladins and Path of exlie. see ya.

Which server? You won't find many people on Jericho at 3am, because you know, it's friggen 3am.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Archon said:

Which server? You won't find many people on Jericho at 3am, because you know, it's friggen 3am.

Not really an excuse considering we also serve the Asian/Australian timezones as well. Face facts, the game is right back to being dead like before Little Orbit entered the picture.
  • Thanks 3

I would rather play Yakuza 0 or Rise of the Tomb Raider. 👺

1 hour ago, Dispirit said:

Blame the shotgun changes

This^

+no events, summer is about to end and ppl. want to spend more time outside, ohh and steam was giving For Honor for free. So if you pile all this with dead game = no pop. at servers.

it "dies" again because people thought some magic instant stuff would happen with LO taking over so they all came to APB. But the major issues:

Server performance
game performance
noob protection.

arent solved, they are the same as before LO. Not sure why people expected this to happen in a short amount of time.

Don't know if the cheater situation really went better. Some say they hardly see a cheater anymore, but even before some claimed they never saw a cheater in 4 weeks of gameplay. So if anythign might have improved its only the cheater issues.

+ Summerholidays are over in most german places (anfd others int he world) so all those kiddos who are only allowed/could play during holidays are off the charts as well again. That kind of Summer spike is what a lot games in steam have.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 2

I stopped playing altogether because
a) it played a part in destroying my hard drive so dont trust it anymore
b) lags like hell (as much as gta v)
c) car physics controls like aids, sure i got some fun out of it but it lost its appeal, if apb had a racing district i might consider coming back to it (then again you have gta for that purpose)
d) more superior games to play , the crew 2 (racing), csgo (shooting), depends what u like really

with all the rebalancing going on, it could either go really good or really bad

Edited by Inspirit

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Not really an excuse considering we also serve the Asian/Australian timezones as well.

Given the state of Han even when the takeover announcement was still fresh, I doubt many of the asiazone players who gave up on G1 over the years bothered to actually come back to the game when LO stepped in.

• Like 1

if it's jericho...it was 4AM at that time on a sunday

4 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:

I would rather play Yakuza 0 or Rise of the Tomb Raider. 👺

Or dead by daylight or FFXI which I am playing.
  • Like 1

Eu is very dead. I'm pretty sure all the players are waiting untill this shotgun nonsense is over 😛

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Inspirit said:

b) lags like hell (as much as gta v)

Something wrong with your computer then (outdated etc) because GTA runs like a silky smooth dream compared to APB for me.
4 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

Eu is very dead. I'm pretty sure all the players are waiting untill this shotgun nonsense is over 😛

This pretty much for me and some of my friends.  That and the WoW expansion and Monster Hunter World (which I personally don't care about).

2 minutes ago, mynd said:

This pretty much for me and some of my friends.  That and the WoW expansion and Monster Hunter World (which I personally don't care about).

Oh right I forgot about those 😛 Even more reasons for people to not touch apb atm

6 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:
I was thinking because no new content/engine upgrade, etc. but shotgun changes, wow. Guess they should of sold this game a long time ago to a better company.
Oh well, i was checking in, but game seems dead. Back to enjoying Paladins and Path of exlie. see ya.
Well they actually did sell the game to a much better company a few months ago.  Little Orbit is in charge GamersFirst now, and they're actually doing stuff.  Since they took over in May, they have implemented Battle Eye, so the amount of cheaters has been severely reduced.  And they added a new gun.  They've also made a bunch of improvements to the game's network.  Right now they're working on adding a trade system which is in the QA testing stage now, the engine upgrade, new game modes, and a new car.  Matt Scott, the new CEO says that G1 had a ton of content at the 90% completion mark, so after the EU he says they'll be able to put out new content fairly quickly.  Best of all, they actually seem to care about the game and community.  Yeah the changes to shotguns were a bit too extreme, but they're working on fixing that right now.

Basically they did more in a few months than G1 has done in years.
  • Like 2

you've come back to a very disorienting and confusing time in this games history

dunno, im waiting for them to stop fucking around with weapon balance to attempt to play again. played 4 missions on citadel last thursday and it was incredibly boring fighting all the shotguns (at least 3 per mission)

Edited by gogol

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:
Not really an excuse considering we also serve the Asian/Australian timezones as well. Face facts, the game is right back to being dead like before Little Orbit entered the picture.
Lil tidbit; Australia has less than 1/10th the population of the US. But anyway, I was addressing the OPs bodacaious expectation. There has never been servers 'full or populated' at 3am in Jericho for a veeeeery long time, except for maybe the week after LO took over and you cant expect it to stay that populated going forward. Geez.

Shotguns pew pew Shredder pow pow

Someone said: "Changes are good ye boi"

Game ded. Hooray! much fun doge, wow.

12 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

so i just logged in, there's nobody online, meaning no full or population district OMG. wow.
what's going on, game dying again?

12 hours ago it was 1 am in the morning......
Normal people sleep at this time.....

Edit : Then again that's if you're on Jericho
10 hours ago, Inspirit said:

I stopped playing altogether because
a) it played a part in destroying my hard drive so dont trust it anymore

How is that even remotely possible? Edited by Fortune Runner

Little Orbit not instantly revaerting the "rushed changes" wich they admitted is the reason I don't play a lot anymore. I personally have to admit these shotguns take away the fun in paying whatever weapon atm