SiiG

This topic is intended for Little orbit

Hello, I'm here today to talk directly to LO ...
in the last weeks I have noticed very abrupt drop in the active players in the game and I was apprehensive about this because we had the official announcement of wrapping activities of Just Survive published by Daybreak, anyway I would like to know how Little Orbit is dealing with this decrease in the frequency of the players? I have a lot of hope in the work of the company and I know well the challenges that the same is facing with APB and I hate putting more pressure on the team but ... I believe that the team should get ahead as soon as possible in the development of the great patches that will bring really attractive changes to the game as a new trading system, new system of balancing games or even the simple FIX NETWORK / DDoS because I'm sorry to say in this but nothing was solved, and who knows not it would be time for Little Orbit to do good marketing for APB, after all the official page of the game has 1M. of likes and 90% of this value of followers and it is only placed small notes, no conceptual art or any other content, it is as if the pag were to twitter ...

Well that's what I want to know Little Orbit's position, because I'm very apprehensive about what can happen to the game,.
Sorry for the flawed English ...

i feel like if you only wanted little orbits opinion you could have just DM'd a staff member

regardless, i think orbit has been doing pretty well so far, theres only so much to be done with the current game engine afaik

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can I post in this thread?

no this is FOR LO ONLY.

oops
  • Like 2

Obviously it is a public private message, everyone has to ignore this like a billboard by the road cus privacy. Also this reply is NOT for LO, NEITHER for the OP, so in case theyre reading this stop, you are not allowed to. This is for the scullians only.

2 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:
buffing shotguns
nerfing Improved Rifling
creating a new legendary
Hit the nail right on the head! Thank you.

It's such a shame. If LO had put the time they spent """balancing""" shotguns and IR into reworking prices on ARMAS and just fixing bugs, people wouldn't have been nearly as jaded with the game by now.

The HVR QS nerf and the Yukon fix were nice though.

3 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

It's such a shame. If LO had put the time they spent """balancing""" shotguns and IR into reworking prices on ARMAS and just fixing bugs, people wouldn't have been nearly as jaded with the game by now.

The HVR QS nerf and the Yukon fix were nice though.

what?