IAmDisappointSon

New vehicle: Mx-5 Miata

It would be cool to get a new roadster like the Mazda Mx-5.

APB seems to take place in the early 2000s, based on the design of cellphones, tvs, and vehicles in the game. By this logic the Growl should have been the latest a 2010 model rather than the newest one.
I think it'd make more sense if we could get a new vehicle being an older model of a roadster. Specifically a Mazda Mx-5 from the 90s. Mainly a car from this time period because the newest model wouldn't make sense for this game's time period, and the models in the 2000s look kinda tacky.

This is what I have in mind.
FcCpwP8h.jpg

I would see this car having good acceleration, about at the level of the Cisco's acceleration. It would have good traction, handling, and grip. Also have basic, but somewhat to decently reliable drifting capability, and ideally enough weight to not be pushed around by every other car. The top speed should be slightly less than the speed of the high tier vehicles, but faster than something like a coywolf.

My idea for performance is kinda vague, basically make it have decent acceleration and speed, grip the road good with minimal sliding unless you pull the handbrake, and have it not be as fast as the Bishada or Jericho. Since those two are like Porsche/Supra and Ford Mustang.

I'm kinda sick of all the bulky sharp looking kits that G1 has made. Like we need a smoother sleek looking car for once.
Idea's for kits could be basic stuff like different rims and tires, different pieces of bodywork, but nothing too extra or bulky like any of G1's kits(huge patootie sharp bumpers and panels).
Bumpers, spoilers that range from small to GT wings, different exhausts, turbo charger, transmission sound, dump valve, bodywork option to raise or lower the headlights, and probably the ability to choose between hard top and soft top(softtop could have different colors).

It'd be nice to get this as some free content that you could buy with ingame money like a no slot version for a reasonable price(not 400 thousand dollars like the stupid Growl which isn't even a good car), and at least be able to unlock the rims and some basic bodywork kits with audio. All the other higher up kits could be armas or something, at list give the players a basic set of bumpers and spoilers for free. 

I'm asking too much, but even if there's like a 5% chance of this happening, it's worth for me.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What purpose would this vehicle serve that the cisco does not?

I only mentioned the Cisco because of the acceleration starting from 0 mph, like some reference to get an idea of how fast the new car should accelerate since it shouldn't accelerate as fast as a Bishada. Other than that it should be completely different than the Cisco in every other regard. Edited by IAmDisappointSon

Just now, IAmDisappointSon said:
I only mentioned the Cisco because of the acceleration starting from 0 mph, like some reference to get an idea of how fast the new car should accelerate since it shouldn't accelerate as fast as a Bishada. Other than that it should be completely different than the Cisco in every other regard.
Okay. What purpose does it serve that the Cisco, Bishada, Jericho, or Growl does not serve?

id say just make it a mikro reskin tbh, it would be the best fit for the zippy feeling miatas are known for

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
6 hours ago, IAmDisappointSon said:
I only mentioned the Cisco because of the acceleration starting from 0 mph, like some reference to get an idea of how fast the new car should accelerate since it shouldn't accelerate as fast as a Bishada. Other than that it should be completely different than the Cisco in every other regard.
Okay. What purpose does it serve that the Cisco, Bishada, Jericho, or Growl does not serve?
I don’t know what you’re getting at, but the car would serve as new content and would add more variety to the cars in the game. 
  • Like 1

Cars beside Jericho, Bishada, Vegas, Mikro and Pioneer/Espacio are completely disregarded, and with good cause. I think the game needs a different type of vehicle that people will actually use, instead of more of the same.