Spaghettio

How long have you been waiting for a Ticket to get Resolved?

How long have you been waiting for a Ticket to get Resolved?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been waiting for a Ticket to get Resolved?

• Still Waiting 30-44 Days
    • Still Waiting 45-59 Days
    • Still Waiting 60-90 Days
    • Resolved 30-44 Days
    • Resolved 45-59 Days
    • Resolved 60-90 Days
    • Resolved Under 30 Days

Mainly doing this post simply because i've been waiting 72 days without a single response regarding Cheaters 🤔 #5024

• Unfortunately there's no avoiding it that these wait times are quite frankly outrageous
  •  What providing information here might tell us is how many actual tickets are getting resolved within a time frame and which ones
        are getting ignored the most
  •   I suspect that the statistics are skewed due to them merging tickets along with easy solution tickets

--Format--

Ticket Topic: (EXAMPLE/ Cheating,Scamming,Unban,etc..)   (!OPTIONAL! but helpful information)
Wait Time: (EXAMPLE/ # of Days)
Resolved?: (EXAMPLE/ Yes or No)
Ticket #: (EXAMPLE/ ####/6969)   (!OPTIONAL! but potentially helpful information)

Extra info/Small Rant: (w/e)

-Ez Copy Pasta🍝

Ticket Topic
Wait Time
Resolved?
Ticket #

Extra info/Small Rant

Edited by Spaghettio
Added Under 30 Days*

Multiple simple tickets still open months later.

Much like G1 of old, tickets seem to pass into a black hole never to be seen again. I get being flooded with tickets, but come on.

G1 used to respond to cheat reports quickly and unban requests at a glacial rate. Since LO took over, these have reversed. Why?

• Thanks 1

Ticket # 8094
Date - 7/9/2018 3:51 AM
No comments yet.
Name change request for lewd named player.

Mine took about a month. I resolved the issue within a couple days on my own and replied back via the email that I had fixed it. 
 Their final response came about a month after the ticket was sent.  
Mine were technical issues 

Cheating, did you make a ticket to report a certain player and turn in some proof, like a screenshot ect.  or did ya make a general complaint about cheaters
They doing a good job

15 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Mine took about a month. I resolved the issue within a couple days on my own and replied back via the email that I had fixed it. 
 Their final response came about a month after the ticket was sent.  
Mine were technical issues 

Cheating, did you make a ticket to report a certain player and turn in some proof, like a screenshot ect.  or did ya make a general complaint about cheaters
They doing a good job

a Report with video footage and pointing out specific parts of the video that raise a red flag
i'm also willing to go out of my way to upload more footage to give full context of a mission or w/e with 3 TeraBytes of footage laying around at 50mbps 60fps 
at this point it is a waste of 3Tbs along with my time 😕

-Regardless this thread isn't purely about me  Edited by Spaghettio

27 minutes ago, Spaghettio said:
a Report with video footage and pointing out specific parts of the video that raise a red flag
i'm also willing to go out of my way to upload more footage to give full context of a mission or w/e with 3 TeraBytes of footage laying around at 50mbps 60fps 

-Regardless this thread isn't purely about me 
I have done the time, of cataloging, and time stamping snaps, firing rate, i.e. macro used. no-recoil macro used by player, no responses it's been 4-5 months waiting for interaction from LO. 

It would be easier if you idiots wouldn't spam 500 tickets a day

3 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
32 minutes ago, Spaghettio said:

-Regardless this thread isn't purely about me 
I have done the time, of cataloging, and time stamping snaps, firing rate, i.e. macro used. no-recoil macro used by player, no responses it's been 4-5 months waiting for interaction from LO. 
4-5 months? if that's the case that sounds horrible but i'm not sure how they handle report tickets from before battleye
or if they even retained tickets from the G1 era 🤔

Just now, CyberneticNinja said:

some players are protected, certain clans

in G1 Era there has been yes
i'm doubtful little orbit is doing the same thing 😕

there is a chance that there servers are compromised in some form but that would be strictly speculation and a bit of a stretch of the imagination

1 minute ago, Spaghettio said:
in G1 Era there has been yes
i'm doubtful little orbit is doing the same thing 😕

there is a chance that there servers are compromised in some form but that would be strictly speculation and a bit of a stretch of the imagination
It's possible somehow it was lost in the system. Every-time I face this player, I record. I might just remake the ticket.

I sent two tickets and they were solved less than 24 hours later

Edited by -Dan-

3 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

I sent two tickets and they were solved less than 24 hours later

Impressive mind elaborating what it was about?

Ticket Topic: 
Wait Time: 
Resolved?: 
Ticket #: 

Extra info/Small Rant: 

what about , ticket resolved in a matter of 3days ?

8 minutes ago, Ketog said:

what about , ticket resolved in a matter of 3days ?

There i added "Resolved Under 30 Days" as an option

it's much more informative to give a detailed response than simply specifying a number of days
i have presented you the option of posting specifics in the format below it's the same format as the opening post

Ticket Topic
Wait Time
Resolved?
Ticket #

Extra info/Small Rant

. Edited by Spaghettio
Small Fix

1 hour ago, Spaghettio said:
Impressive mind elaborating what it was about?

Ticket Topic: 
Wait Time: 
Resolved?: 
Ticket #: 

Extra info/Small Rant: 
I reported two players for their ahegao avatars, they said they will look into it and locked the tickets
  • Like 1

I've sent in four tickets total.

The first one took over 50 days to get a reply, at which point I finally got one, didn't even realize it because I forgot I even sent one in, it got closed.

On Thursday, i sent three more in, two/three were answered and resolved within 12 hours.

Been waiting since June 29th till this date. No response yet.  Ticket is regarding an armas purchase while the game was under DDOS/Maintenance so the items purchased were never delivered in-game to my character.  That's about it. 

Edited by MySodium

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I've sent in four tickets total.

The first one took over 50 days to get a reply, at which point I finally got one, didn't even realize it because I forgot I even sent one in, it got closed.

On Thursday, i sent three more in, two/three were answered and resolved within 12 hours.

Mind elaborating what the tickets were about? Cheating,Scamming,Unban,etc.. curious as to what was different compared to the 50 day one
if it was the same topic perhaps they are intentionally delaying older ones? or at'least assigning less people to manage the older tickets perhaps
or just making a priority list based upon the contents Edited by Spaghettio

3 minutes ago, Spaghettio said:
Mind elaborating what the tickets were about? Cheating,Scamming,Unban,etc.. curious as to what was different compared to the 50 day one
if it was the same topic perhaps they are intentionally delaying older ones? or at'least assigning less people to manage the older tickets perhaps
or just making a priority list based upon the contents
acc recovery, double charge, resubmission of acc recovery, item reclamation Edited by Virgil

25 minutes ago, Virgil said:
acc recovery, double charge, resubmission of acc recovery, item reclamation
Interesting i'm assuming account recovery was the first one?
It kinda sounds like they're putting old tickets on the back burner 🤔
But was the double charge on a different account? If you're using the same email/account for the ticket they might've looked at the cash related ticket and addressed your other tickets while they were overlooking your account or just gave you priority since you spent money

They probably have Cash related tickets highest priority atm which is good for business otherwise they could encounter legal troubles
  but as a result it leaves everyone else in the dust aka low priority 😢 Edited by Spaghettio