Hollywood7098

Role-Play Blog

Should probably add a Update Channel for [RP] it'll probably bring Rpers closer together and most likely let them be aware who all is within game!

Fallen Earth literally has it's own RP website- FERP, so this is unnecessary.

On 8/26/2018 at 2:46 PM, Hella Ella said:

Fallen Earth literally has it's own RP website- FERP, so this is unnecessary.

Community supported or Game supported? - since most people dont know there is a website, maybe add a sticky topic with a link to the RP website 😃
Or maybe Hollywood is suggesting a dedicated forum thread for RP - since that makes a lot of sense.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Drake Dragoon said:
Community supported or Game supported? - since most people dont know there is a website, maybe add a sticky topic with a link to the RP website 😃
Or maybe Hollywood is suggesting a dedicated forum thread for RP - since that makes a lot of sense.
There's a community based RP WEBSITE run by the well known RPers of FE for everything RP related. I feel like a subforum here just for FE RP would be unnecessary and get confusing, when you can just go and use the website that was made explicitly for us. Leave the G1 forums to everything else, and the FERP site to FERP. Makes sense in my head.

36 minutes ago, Hella Ella said:
16 hours ago, Drake Dragoon said:
There's a community based RP WEBSITE run by the well known RPers of FE for everything RP related. I feel like a subforum here just for FE RP would be unnecessary and get confusing, when you can just go and use the website that was made explicitly for us. Leave the G1 forums to everything else, and the FERP site to FERP. Makes sense in my head.
Except when a player is in discovery mode and doesn't know of the 3rd party website. I didn't know until this thread.