Sign in to follow this  
Akratos

Joker RFP 9 Vs Joker RFP 9 Talon! Need lil Help ! ! !

As the titles said I want to know if the in game description are true.
If u check them on ur inventory u will see that Talon got less then the half effective range of the normal one FPR9.
And it makes sense as it have the silencer.

Why the Obeja pistol with silencer doesnt have less effective range then the one without?

Its a description mistake or everything are as we see?
P.S My English are bad. Sorry ! ! !

Edited by Akratos

ingame stat bars are inaccurate, either use the number stats from armas or apbdbv2 for correct info

that said, the talon should have the same dropoff range as the normal rfp, since the pistol silencer doesnt affect range

• Like 2

If you're referring to the  Obeya FBW SD when you say the one with suppresor compared to the regular Obeya FBW I think that's only because it's straight up the same gun with less recoil. Also it's an old weapon so that's maybe why? 

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

ingame stat bars are inaccurate, either use the number stats from armas or apbdbv2 for correct info

that said, the talon should have the same dropoff range as the normal rfp, since the pistol silencer doesnt affect range

This link u gave me said that dropoff damage of normal is 40 meters and Talon 30. So yes the silencer cut meters

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

APBdb2 says Talon is 10m less effective range than normal RFP, no? So they Talon does have less dropoff range at 30m and regular rfp is 40m

honestly the 10day rfp u get from the contact is all u need tbh

7 minutes ago, Shyloid said:

If you're referring to the  Obeya FBW SD when you say the one with suppresor compared to the regular Obeya FBW I think that's only because it's straight up the same gun with less recoil. Also it's an old weapon so that's maybe why? 

4 minutes ago, Shyloid said:
APBdb2 says Talon is 10m less effective range than normal RFP, no? So they Talon does have less dropoff range at 30m and regular rfp is 40m

thats odd, i wonder if it was missed when the rfp received a range buff to 40m - armas still lists the old 30m stats for the fang and the talon

the pistol silencer mod itself doesnt affect range

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

thats odd, i wonder if it was missed when the rfp received a range buff to 40m - armas still lists the old 30m stats for the fang and the talon

the pistol silencer mod itself doesnt affect range
Yeah, it's not suppose to effect range just recoil, but maybe you're right though. I'd hope it's possible in the future they update the in-game UI for the stats, or at least have like the Red(decrease)/Green(increase) thing for the bars when comparing weapons like some other shooters do.

Note: The silencer mod on this specific pistol doesn't effect recoil as it should, it only reduces mag size by 1, as well as reduces hard damage.

Edited by CookiePuss

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Note: The silencer mod on this specific pistol doesn't effect recoil as it should, it only reduces mag size by 1, as well as reduces hard damage.

This not being implemented might have been intentional, since the silencer decreases horizontal recoil but adds vertical recoil, which is just about the opposite of what you want in a RFP.  

As for the 30m vs 40m situation, I'd say the most reasonable thing would be to revert all of them to 30m. The RFP is rather on the more OP end of the spectrum and much like the OCA buff, it didn't really need a buff to begin with. In any case, there's no reason why the Talon should have less range than the other variants. It was likely just an oversight as @BXNNXD said. Edited by Lyfeld

1 minute ago, Lyfeld said:
As for the 30m vs 40m situation, I'd say the most reasonable thing would be to revert all of them to 30m. The RFP is rather on the more OP end of the spectrum and much like the OCA buff, it didn't really need a buff to begin with.
agreed

the rfp needed either the range buff or the hipfire accuracy buff, but both at once was too much imo

10 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

The Commanche is very nice 🙂

Why?

Because it has 2 bursts more per mag, followed by a extremely long reload time?
I'd rather take no mod over extended mag 3.

Oh, they buffed fp range? Never read about this before but now it makes sense why it hurts so much. 

Sign in to follow this