Sign in to follow this  
deniz7

Are crosshair overlays bannable?

Wait, so running low graphics in order to have better FPS is also cheating now!
(see why is it such a ridiculous complaint?)

Funny how all this stuff is supposed to be bannable. Yet streamers still using full crosshair and shaders.. lol 

They tell you this stuff so people stop complaining. Even if its supposed to be bannable it's obviously not being enforced.

Also just get a monitor with a crosshair. No worries.

All these pros using shaders/crosshair, who cares let them get caught. I know I have reported some kids on stream using customized cross hairs, through editing the files.

7 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:

All these pros using shaders/crosshair, who cares let them get caught. I know I have reported some kids on stream using customized cross hairs, through editing the files.

Almost nobody is using a crosshair made through shaders (or game files as you call it.) Please stop with bad information. Quick hint, a lot of streamers that have crosshairs are using an overlay, which is why you cant see them if they decide to stream just the active window and not their display.

also not really sure why you want them in trouble, you gonna report them for swearing ingame once LO adds custom xhairs or something? Edited by Virgil
  • Thanks 1

What these streamers show is that there is a want for a custom static crosshair. LO, make it so!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this