Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

Nerf Colby 45 ap.

This gun is unfightable with anything..

JUST DO IT ALREADY

• Thanks 1

The Colby .45 is almost as balanced as that knife Thanos was walking around with when he first found Gamora in the IW movie.

5 shots to kill is only powerful if you've mastered both the recoil and the fire rate near perfectly. Any stumbling with either will set you back, too much stumbling leaves you up the metaphorical creek. Especially with its tiny tiny magazine size.

No nerfs needed.

1 minute ago, Nite said:

The Colby .45 is almost as balanced as that knife Thanos was walking around with when he first found Gamora in the IW movie.

5 shots to kill is only powerful if you've mastered both the recoil and the fire rate near perfectly. Any stumbling with either will set you back, too much stumbling leaves you up the metaphorical creek. Especially with its tiny tiny magazine size.

No nerfs needed.

what they said

When the l33t bois use it: all five shots on even when I use cover

When I use it: the first two shots land, one out of the next 5 hit, reload while panicing then spam the next mag hoping I get them

If they mess with it, it will likely make it 10x harder on me than the l33ts who have it down to a T

Edited by Archon

2 hours ago, Nite said:

No nerfs needed.

i think u mistaken the colby45 with the rfp?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Keshi said:

i think u mistaken the colby45 with the rfp?

• Like 1

Needs a buff. It's a good weapon that can become better.

48 minutes ago, Archon said:

When the l33t bois use it: all five shots on even when I use cover

When I use it: the first two shots land, one out of the next 5 hit, reload while panicing then spam the next mag hoping I get them

If they mess with it, it will likely make it 10x harder on me than the l33ts who have it down to a T

So... a gun that rewards the users skill? Sounds like a pretty balanced thing to me. Time to improve yourself or use sth. easier with less of an edge.

I like the way it is, 7 bullet in one clip, u need to land 5.. its like a high risk reward if u aim well. Sometimes i prefer the obeya FBW.. almost same ttk as .45, 15 bullets in clip and only need 6 to kill 🙃

1 hour ago, Archon said:

That's when you perc
  • Like 1

.45 AP is a good gun not OP.
nerf first RFP-9 its OP as a secondary.

• Like 3

sounds like someone just got slammed with secondary only

If anything I'd just want less recoil on it but that'd be a buff and not a nerf. If you've never used one OP, grab one from the Joker store and post a vid of you using it against golds, that'd help your argument here a lot more

6 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:
So... a gun that rewards the users skill? Sounds like a pretty balanced thing to me. Time to improve yourself or use sth. easier with less of an edge.
That's exactly the point of my post. It's good how it is. 
405337568155009024.png

The FBW used to be 5 shot kill. Reloaded nerfed it to 6 shots so they could sell the .45 AP.

The only negative the .45 has is the 7 round mag. If you suck at aiming it will punish you more than the FBW. If you're good at aiming, it's godly. Than again, I guess every gun is godly if you can aim in a shooter.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

The only negative the .45 has is the 7 round mag

You forget the recoil.
45 "kicks like a mule" compared to the FBW

Just now, CookiePuss said:
You forget the recoil.
45 "kicks like a mule" compared to the FBW
Have you tried pulling down on your mouse?

Sign in to follow this