Sign in to follow this  
yood

hello littl ortle and the entire development team . let's talk.

24 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

9JRohjS.png

server Citadel if I am not mistaken is located in Melbourne ! What city do you live in?
6 minutes ago, MartinPL said:
I like how you're coming up with arbitrary conditions and moving the goalpost over and over so that your opinion's eventually technically correct.

Yes, the car cannot be sold, as is the case with all Armas items.
No, the car is not random. You are guaranteed to receive the Vegas G24 from Key To The City.
Thanks. your knowledge is exhaustive . my garage is 26 machines accommodates all .  I'm insulted by you lying so badly and expecting to get away with it. Edited by Yood

40 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

DMr4Ue6.png
Nekrova breaches over 150 players regularly.

I stand corrected . now in Moscow three hours of the day . Sunday .  on the server 135 people . do you think these are normal figures ? Edited by Yood

13 minutes ago, Yood said:

server Citadel if I am not mistaken is located in Melbourne !

Frankfurt, Germany. Thank you for playing.
14 minutes ago, Yood said:

Thanks. your knowledge is exhaustive . my garage is 26 machines accommodates all .  I'm insulted by you lying so badly and expecting to get away with it.

You're gonna have to try harder than that to undermine my arguments.

12 minutes ago, MartinPL said:
Frankfurt, Germany. Thank you for playing. You're gonna have to try harder than that to undermine my arguments.
 I am not mistaken is located in Melbourne ! )  I did not insist. perhaps there is Nekrova  .  for money you can only buy  Vegas G24 4x4 , the game has no way of getting Vegas G24 with four open slots .  What city do you live in? You're gonna have to try harder than that to undermine my arguments. Edited by Yood

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

I am not mistaken is located in Melbourne ! )  I did not insist. perhaps there is Nekrova  . What city do you live in?

1) You're disconnected from reality if you insist the European server is located in Australia.
2) Tip: Stop moving the goalposts when your argument is debunked.
3) My location is irrelevant when the crux of your argument is flawed (see: the insane claim that Citadel - the EU server - is located in Australia, literally over halfway across the globe).

Thread locked due to it having made it's point and having fallen to fighting and hostility.

-Spuzva

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3