DahSurvivor1243

(Game) ATAC 424 "Classic"

This is just a simple suggestion for a new weapon. I'm not the biggest fan of how all the ATACs currently look. Most notably the vertical fore grip that most of the ATACs have. The only ATAC currently that doesn't have the fore grip is the Watchman, and to be honest the Watchman isn't as good as the others. Since the ATACs are based on the M16, why not have the standard M16 as a variant and properly titled, ATAC 424 "Classic"

latest?cb=20101021021749

Correction: the ATAC is based on the HK416, and we already have a gun based on the M16 (the Joker CR-5,) so we can't really have an ATAC that's modeled after the M16.

I wouldn't mind an ATAC with an angled foregrip or something though.

The Joker CR-5 looks more like an M4 to me, but I still would like to see an ATAC without the fore grip. It just ruins the look for me

Oh... One post about ATAC that wasn't me that did it.

33076894_614196385611914_723897324488622

Well... ATAC is Based on HK416

Fine, the ATAC isnt based on the M16, but it does look close to an M16, so why not have an ATAC that looks like an M16. Hence why I dubbed it "Classic". 

Edited by (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243

8 hours ago, (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243 said:

Fine, the ATAC isnt based on the M16, but it does look close to an M16, so why not have an ATAC that looks like an M16. Hence why I dubbed it "Classic". 

Since we already have a M16 model in the game, Joker CR-5, I dont think its a good idea to do so

That ATAC 'Watchman' looks very cool though. Wish there was a Watchman variant with 2 slots free to equip mods onto.

Edited by gogeo

Change the ATAC 424 stock so that it doesn't have a vertical grip then?

I don't know why anyone wants a gun with less but ok then.

Sorry but a new guns just for a new model without any attachments seems like something that is very niche and not really worth it for many people including staff.

22 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I wouldn't mind an ATAC with an angled foregrip or something though.

I would like to see something other than a vertical grip on some weapons.

21 hours ago, (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243 said:

The Joker CR-5 looks more like an M4 to me, but I still would like to see an ATAC without the fore grip. It just ruins the look for me

1 hour ago, (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243 said:

Then maybe have some more CR-5 variants then

I don't know how you could think a ATAC looks more like a M16 than a CR-5, Granted I would say the that the CR-4 looks more like a M4 than a M16.

One could pass a ATAC for a M4A4 but that's a bit of a stretch.

...Lixill can we have separate console and PC forums now... Also can we PLEASE and Forum and Game suggestions seperate?

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

I don't know how you could think a ATAC looks more like a M16 than a CR-5, Granted I would say the that the CR-4 looks more like a M4 than a M16.

One could pass a ATAC for a M4A4 but that's a bit of a stretch.

...Lixill can we have separate console and PC forums now... Also can we PLEASE and Forum and Game suggestions seperate?

The ATACs just remind me of modified M16A3 with flip up iron sights and the CR-5 remind me of M4s. They all run on the AR15 rig, so it's not too far out there to want to see something like a plain ATAC appear in game.

sabredefence_m16a3_0306111.jpg9c4583db.png

Edited by (Xbox)DahSurvivor1243
Adding photos for reference