Ritual

Q&A stream with Matt Scott and Nysek

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we'll be hosting our first Q&A session with @Nysek and CEO @MattScotton Saturday, the 8th of September at 10 AM PT. Due to Matt's traveling schedule, we have moved the stream date.

We encourage you to post your questions for them in the forums here.
Questions that were asked in the thread below will also be part of the Q&A.

This Q&A will take place on Little Orbit's mixer channel: https://mixer.com/littleorbit

If you have more questions you can post them here until be able to post questions here until 28th of August! It's going to be an amazing time, we hope you'll join us. 

• Like 2

1. will you guys be fixing achievements on steam and adding badges.
2. are you guys adding more content. 
3. are you guys really coming back.
As I am writing this there are only 61 players on steam so kind of a dead game.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, subject291 said:

Like myself, there are others who play FE without launching it from Steam... but yes the population is back down to extremely low Edited by Sang

yeah sorry I didn't mean it like that I just said on steam its dead but overall cant really say anything without proof.

When will stack splitting be returned?  
Are the rumours true that clan vaults are going to go away to fix a dupe?
Game Lore...Faction needs to be relevant again.  Any changes coming to help with that?
Will LO be doing anything for the game's 9th release anniversary which is Sept 22nd?

ANd why Nysek?, no offense, but he already posted how to cheat  videos.

• Like 1

Q&A with Nysek? You have to be joking right?

Nysek should never have been unbanned for the videos he posted on how to dupe for all to see (then made sure all in FE knew about them).

Q&A with someone that is partially responsible for the issues the game faces seems completely illogical and a complete slap in the face for us players that have not cheated or posted videos for others to use to cheat.

Personally I find this a huge insult and a sad look at the direction LO is taking Fallen Earth and I know I'm not alone in this. Think I'd rather just watch paint dry than look at Nysek's ego getting out of hand, since he now feels above punishment for his crimes against G1.

• Like 5

When or if stack splitting will come back? The increased weight was a bandaid, but not a fix.

Monthly premium reward(s)? https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/2807-monthly-premium-reward/

Ticket response times? See my ticket #5735, 7 weeks old now. It's a simple request and even a no we cant help is better then complete silence. After a week i found a way to 'fix' it myself so the ticket it self is mute, but still. ATB gets this : https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/810-tracking-customer-support/ what about us in FE?

well atleast we're getting a q&a, there is no actual streamers for fe.

they had to find someone to do it @Dracio

• Like 1

I agree with @Kinksta. I'm glad that they are doing the Q&A anyway. They haven't chosen the best person for it, but at least we get one! So, I'm grateful for that.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 2:09 AM, subject291 said:

On 8/25/2018 at 2:19 AM, Sang said:
Like myself, there are others who play FE without launching it from Steam... but yes the population is back down to extremely low

The 61 player count through Steam chart is not far off.   You can count how many people are online in-game at any time using the Social window. (press O )

For the past two years, I log in once each 1-2 weeks to count them (and to prevent my clans from dissolving, being the only players left in all of them).
Filter the player levels from lvl 1-40 and lvl 41-55 with location checked to "all" and I could easily count how many players are online at the time.  It was always between 55-90 players. Even on weekends.  The game hasn't broken in the triple digits player count for years.  For a F2P MMO, these are terrible numbers.

And half of those numbers are always new players in Plateau, unaware they won't be playing this game anymore about a month later. Plateau is a revolving door of new F2P players. The rest of the player base are idling in the usual spots, Defense towns and capitol cities.  Everywhere else is completely abandoned. Such a waste of a huge map.

EDIT:  just checked on Sunday August 26th 2018   13:00 GMT.  Only 30 people online.  Wow. Edited by MystMan

9 hours ago, Dracio said:

Nysek should never have been unbanned for the videos he posted on how to dupe for all to see (then made sure all in FE knew about them).

Q&A with someone that is partially responsible for the issues the game faces seems completely illogical and a complete slap in the face for us players that have not cheated or posted videos for others to use to cheat.

Personally I find this a huge insult and a sad look at the direction LO is taking Fallen Earth and I know I'm not alone in this. Think I'd rather just watch paint dry than look at Nysek's ego getting out of hand, since he now feels above punishment for his crimes against G1.

Nysek was unbanned by actual company, so he was aproved to continue playing  so the only you doing writing that is harashing honor of a player.

Nysek played more, nysek know more, nysek is better person.....  and a million more things..... than you.

and before you say " oh because nysek is your friend or whatever", you must know nysek was my best enemy in all years i was doing pvp in game and he was in oposite faction ( when game was populated and faction matters)

as newbie in game you are i say to you " cut your insulting mouth againts a veteran player"

15 hours ago, Mutarenebula said:

Game Lore...Faction needs to be relevant again.  Any changes coming to help with that?
Will LO be doing anything for the game's 9th release anniversary which is Sept 22nd?

Nysek knows the heck out of the game, pretty much the perfect guy for this Q&A

and ofc more footage of nysek(for the memes) Edited by _yy_

3 hours ago, _yy_ said:

and ofc more footage of nysek(for the memes)
YY and Nysek, perfect nerd couple! <3

If Nysek is the best person for the Q&A in all you PVP nerds heads, then who is going to support the PVE community? You know, the people that continue to play after all you PVP nerds get bored. Nyseks only thoughts have been PVP related and NOT questions a lot of the PVE players having been asking. His ideas are extremely one sided but hey "he is the best person for the job".

He tried in a childish fit to destroy G1 and FE but hey that is all forgiven now. Water under the bridge. It is okay to be a complete imbecile and be rewarded for it?

There are many other players that would be far more suited to do the Q&A and be the voice of the GREATER FE community. Nysek isn't that person.

Edited by Dracio
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Dracio said:

G1 is no longer around, besides in name. How about give questions you're looking for.

21 hours ago, Mutarenebula said:

There weren't any rumors, but I'll be sure to ask anyways...

2 hours ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:
6 hours ago, _yy_ said:

and ofc more footage of nysek(for the memes)
YY and Nysek, perfect nerd couple! <3

Idk, is he thicc?

@everyone

I probably got picked because nobody else requested it
1 minute ago, Dracio said:

If Nysek is the best person for the Q&A in all you PVP nerds heads, then who is going to support the PVE community? You know, the people that continue to play after all you PVP nerds get bored. Nyseks only thoughts have been PVP related and NOT questions a lot of the PVE players having been asking. His ideas are extremely one sided but hey "he is the best person for the job".

He tried in a childish fit to destroy G1 and FE but hey that is all forgiven now. Water under the bridge. It is okay to be a complete imbecile and be rewarded for it?

There are many other players that would be far more suited to do the Q&A and be the voice of the GREATER FE community. Nysek isn't that person.

Implying any PVE'ers will take a Q&A stream, maybe we can get Laniel since it's a PVE superstar ;D

10 minutes ago, Nysek said:

G1 is no longer around, besides in name. How about give questions you're looking for.

I probably got picked because nobody else requested it Implying any PVE'ers will take a Q&A stream, maybe we can get Laniel since it's a PVE superstar ;D
Did you request it so that no one could argue with your points of view and point out the obvious flaws in your ideas?

Someone should of been elected to be the community voice. And in regards to G1 not being around anymore except in name, this does not in any way subtract from what you did. Stop acting like you didn't do the game harm. Time to be a big boy Nysek and own up to it.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dracio said:
Did you request it so that no one could argue with your points of view and point out the obvious flaws in your ideas?

Someone should of been elected to be the community voice. And in regards to G1 not being around anymore except in name, this does not in any way subtract from what you did. Stop acting like you didn't do the game harm. Time to be a big boy Nysek and own up to it.

I have never been one to avoid a debate, opinions are always welcome. Simply the fact there was plenty of time for someone else to request it, and instead I said "fuck it, I'll d it" as otherwise there probably won't be a Q&A since too many snowflakes afraid to be bashed online xD

And if I wanted to do harm, it would have been clear by now.

I also want to know if they plan on fixing the multiple broken achievements on steam.
Will our characters and progress be wiped? Or are they safe?

Let's just be very happy that this Q&A will be held! Most likely no one else volunteer to do the stream. Besides, Nysek will only be asking OUR questions.

Let's hope we can get a better view what will happen to the game and see our questions answered! 

I would like to see if LO can give level 55's a new reason to go back into pvp zones. Maybe new weapon drops or something to make a suit ? anything to draw players back into the pvp. 

Taken from my reply to the 'State of the Game' thread.

"As the owner of a clan, I am concerned about getting into the game. My laptop has gone 6 feet under but I'm looking to get a replacement system, although while I was gone, I've heard constant complaining over lag and other game related issues that have surfaced. Will this persist for much longer? I fear that something like this will kill the game before it sees new light, and as a long-time FE player and RPer, I'm not ready to see this game die.

Secondly, if and when FE sees a complete overhaul of it's systems, will the running specifications change? Right now I can just about run the game- it's a bit choppy but playable, although large events or PvP sessions does see to a large penalty on my FPS count."

To add to that: will any new mechanics be added to the game? I have some neat ideas for small new ingame features, such as riding as a passenger in someone's car. Is FE just being freshened up, or completely redone?

I myself am looking forward to this stream. While it may not be the best according to all of you, at least somebody is finally talking about FE again. I'll be sure to tune in.

Thank you.

Ella Clinton
Director of Survivor's Refuge.

10 hours ago, PraiseTheSun said:

Let's just be very happy that this Q&A will be held! Most likely no one else volunteer to do the stream. Besides, Nysek will only be asking OUR questions.

Let's hope we can get a better view what will happen to the game and see our questions answered! 

+1 already have a decent sized list, I will condense it of course if some are related to another.

@Everyone
Please, if you want any questions asked then let's get it done already.