Sign in to follow this  
Percocet

Fix asap

Back when g1 broke/removed tracers it broke the traffic lights in financial as well. They do not light up anymore and it is ruining my immersion. I do not know when to stop or go.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Percocet said:

Back when g1 broke/removed tracers it broke the traffic lights in financial as well. They do not light up anymore and it is ruining my immersion. I do not know when to stop or go.

HCBQegS.gif
  • Like 1

This is very urgent issue. I'm not even joking.

This is defenitely the main reason as to why APB has been in decline for years, no one can even reach their mission with these treacherous traffic lights keeping us from moving our cars. All we can do is hope some newbie comes which doesn't know any better than to ram straight into the traffic lights.

Edited by Slickmund

this calls for a boycott 

Maybe a GM acting as a traffic officer would help 👮‍♂️

Edited by Shanice

The game needs an update, the gas prices are too low at the stations, and the tv's I get from ram raiding are still crts.  ;)

1 hour ago, Percocet said:
Traffic lights are broke in financial, fact. Wheres the nonsense go look for yourself. Keep disscusion on topic ty advance ie part of the topic of apb the game's traffic lights, hey mods can I get a delete on this non-contributary post about non contribute nonsense not on topic regarding apb the game that these forums are about's traffic light situation, some of us are trying to discuss, ty in advance flight fly that post right outta here lol!, poster also called me a troll to my face through forums direct verbal attack and posted nonsensical gif plz reprimand 
+1, this is a serious issue, we need immersion

I just found there is third faction in APB: CIVILIANS.

I’m in. How do we get this traffic light hype train rolling?

I think we should start a cult or church around this topic to spread the word. Cult of the lack of light, church of the crossroads catastrophe or something alike.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Percocet said:

Keep disscusion on topic

Wait this is an actual topic and not a joke thread????
Why would I care about street lights over car physics that keep blowing me up by making my car end go up and freak out for hitting cardboard boxes in the districts?
Why would i care about street lights over the guns needed to be fixed for years and Little Orbit is working on that?
Or new content to help make  APB more enticing to come play?
Or hopefully a real tutorial so that  new players who post reviews on Youtube can actually get the review right?
Or the engine upgrade that Little Orbit is working on
Or the graphics update that come after the engine upgrade...
But yes lets fix street lights.....sigh Edited by Fortune Runner

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Wait this is an actual topic and not a joke thread????
Why would I care about street lights over car physics that keep blowing me up by making my car end go up and freak out for hitting cardboard boxes in the districts?
Why would i care about street lights over the guns needed to be fixed for years and Little Orbit is working on that?
Or new content to help make  APB more enticing to come play?
Or hopefully a real tutorial so that  new players who post reviews on Youtube can actually get the review right?
Or the engine upgrade that Little Orbit is working on
Or the graphics update that come after the engine upgrade...
But yes lets fix street lights.....sigh
You got very close to getting mobbed, watch your language around this turf man, you never what lurks behind the poles.
Also, obviously the engine update is only a means to fixing and improving the main feature of APB, the traffic lights. Please keep your priorities in check.

Just now, Slickmund said:

You got very close to getting mobbed, watch your language around this turf man, you never what lurks behind the poles.

Yeah a firebomb when we run into them like in financial. ROFL
I hope they will make that either destroyable or remove it

I'd rather prioritize cheesecake over street lights .....sounds so good right about now but too early *shrugs*
Although a 4x4 that I don't need 10,000 joker tickets for would be great as well....  .I wanna fly higher than superman *whoosh*

18 hours ago, Shikoba said:

The game needs an update, the gas prices are too low at the stations, and the tv's I get from ram raiding are still crts.  😉

There's still leaded gas sold at the gas station for Christ's sake,I thought that stuffs been gone since the 90s

While we're talking about traffic lights, they're positioned on the correct, safe side of the intersection.

• Like 1

We need traffic lights fix because, i don't want to wait on red lights all the game.

38 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
I'm not moderating the topic, nerd. I just let flight know about it the topic.
Yes, this very important topic.
1 hour ago, Haganu said:

While we're talking about traffic lights, they're positioned on the correct, safe side of the intersection.

I'm fine with them being the European way (on the same side of the street) but they need that lil light down low so the cars in the very front can see the colour: example A:
1c4fa5c6b0.png Edited by Archon
Improved picture with the uber important 'red circle'
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this