39 replies to this topic

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

The letter they posted thread is not an invitation to post every thing that is wrong and needing fix thread. Start in here and ask nicely, no monolouging or name calling. Keep it civil. New Owners move this thread or delete at your inclination.

Edited by Mutarenebula, 16 May 2018 - 07:08 PM.

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

"reserved for me to post something later"

Chris Vincent

Chris Vincent

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

My personal opinion has always been that shoulder factions were a core part of the game. I'd like to see this return somehow, but it would be difficult to implement in the current state of the game since you can have points across what once were conflicting factions. It made sense as a part of the lore and made PvP that much more interesting when you came across groups of other factions that were neutral to yours.

I'm not sure if everyone shares the same opinion towards this as there are many omni-faction clans but I feel like in order to have competition it would be a benefactor to have this return.

Family before Traveler, Traveler before everyone else.

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

they should reinforce and match the faction armors to equip them with the others that exist, take stock of all existing weapons / armor and put them all with very similar parameters, that would give variety of choice, although I would give the best values ​​to the armor / faction weapons and death toll, to encourage players to play more blood sports and go to faction pvp areas.

Ps edit: important that I forgot! and let the tc buff come back!

-  with simply encouraging the faction armors and the buff will make the factions return, since that motivates them to exist again. If there is nothing to fight for, why do it? that is the present and what must change.

Edited by Aroa Croft, 17 May 2018 - 02:15 AM.

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

more ap weapons, for more variety. like low delay melee weapons, an ap assault rifle.. etc

rebalance market prices, i think everything should atleast be decreased by half the price. 

clammy also had an idea of making a chip sink so we can buy cosmetics or other goodies with chips so we have stuff to spend it on.

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

more ap weapons, for more variety. like low delay melee weapons, an ap assault rifle.. etc

rebalance market prices, i think everything should atleast be decreased by half the price. 

clammy also had an idea of making a chip sink so we can buy cosmetics or other goodies with chips so we have stuff to spend it on.

you ask for more weapons, more variety ... let's see! Do not you realize that many weapons that ask for "level55" are useless? right now (I speak of guns for example) the ap are the best and none of the existing ones make it a shadow ..... maybe if they all had a similar state or if the most expensive ones were a micron better than the previous ones, it would be best. With the equip equal, make all things extremely similar. There you have the variety!

Edited by Aroa Croft, 17 May 2018 - 03:01 AM.

miketam

miketam

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 25-August 14

well..at this precise moment in time..i would like them to erm....fix the lag as game is laggin on all ussual things. for everyone at the moment..oh and get split stacks back as soon as possible btw...ty

Dumped this in here in case its seen before tickets....

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

you ask for more weapons, more variety ... let's see! Do not you realize that many weapons that ask for "level55" are useless? right now (I speak of guns for example) the ap are the best and none of the existing ones make it a shadow ..... maybe if they all had a similar state or if the most expensive ones were a micron better than the previous ones, it would be best. With the equip equal, make all things extremely similar. There you have the variety!

lol, read again. ap assault rifle and ap low delay melee weapons, personal preference, 

we only have 1.5 delay shards now and a battlerifle closest to AR

Dracio

Dracio

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 20-July 14

Some ideas where listed here

https://forums.gamer...e-future-of-fe/

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

lol, read again. ap assault rifle and ap low delay melee weapons, personal preference, 

we only have 1.5 delay shards now and a battlerifle closest to AR

read your, for what noses you need more weapons, what is needed is to modify existing ones.

Now that the post is shorter, maybe you read it

Chris Vincent

Chris Vincent

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

Edit: I'd much rather like to see community polling on potential updates as opposed to having them ham-fisted into the game.

Edited by Chris Vincent, 17 May 2018 - 07:43 AM.

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

read your, for what noses you need more weapons, what is needed is to modify existing ones.

Now that the post is shorter, maybe you read it

nah we need more of them, the current ones are fine. there is much more variety in lvl 50 weapons then there is in 55, we need some more for diffrent playstyles and to mess around with.

and yes, keep your stories short. i like them more that way

Thanatosofone

Thanatosofone

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

I would request that we be able to wardrobe weapons, like for like, so like I could be using my snake eyes, but running around looking like I am carrying silver shadows, or a pair of frying pans that are actually ice shards, pitchfork instead of a jet hammer, etc.

cowhorseman

cowhorseman

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14

i'd like to see more in tw. becuase it's so boring there

Thanatosofone

Thanatosofone

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

I'm gonna have to second this one. 

Riverwind

Riverwind

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

I would like to see Little Orbit fix the things in FE according to their schedule and then look at adding more content in the PVE environment.

Keep on Trucking!

Killenkittens

Killenkittens

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-October 13
Fix the lag issues and more content be nice. No more new sectors and just add on to the ones we have like others said.

O and more mounts like animal style also and vehical.

Wish Little Orbit the best of luck.

Edited by Killenkittens, 17 May 2018 - 07:49 PM.

Fortune Runner

Fortune Runner

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 26-February 14

if they re-made the districts to be even larger and more spread out ( like how defiance is -  its huge) then it would make the districts even more fun to be in and at the same time make it a free flowing city.

then they could add in instances like how defiance and grand theft auto online does and we could finally have racing like we have wanted for years now

and of course a lot of requests were for clothes and other customization things to be added in

id love sticky grenades to slow people down and make them a easier target too.....

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

they should reinforce and match the faction armors to equip them with the others that exist, take stock of all existing weapons / armor and put them all with very similar parameters, that would give variety of choice, although I would give the best values ​​to the armor / faction weapons and death toll, to encourage players to play more blood sports and go to faction pvp areas.

-  with simply encouraging the faction armors and the buff will make the factions return, since that motivates them to exist again. If there is nothing to fight for, why do it? that is the present and what must change.

Ugh tc buff was aids. People never fought over getting tc buff. If people incorporated the TC buff it was something they set as a prerequisite to fight. The main reason TC was active was because it was profitable and useful(the best area for it in fact), and due to this people would harvest. So then pvpers had something to attack and the other pvpers had stuff to defend. It's why TC all but died with 2.4 and then it just became a useful area to show other groups there were people around by attacking/capping points. Hell all the buff did was allow certain builds to switch stances to offensive ones(if they were using the pistol stance before) or to allow their build to work(aka the tc build). The former was fine but the latter was dumb as it lead to groups requiring it to even enter the field.

Weapons will remain broken unless AP weapons have their costs rebalanced so you have to make actual choices with the AP rather than getting the next dmg tier and a full consume or 2 as well. Aka full damage, full utility stats or a combo. That's where the discrepency lies. Gore would actually be decent with this. Previous 55 weapons still wouldn't do much, but would have a bit more ability to compete.

Personally I can't see pvp being capable of being revived in any real form unless a new activity involves it(no not as a pve/pvp combo but pve having their own capacity for it and pvp their own...and both being fairly comparable or offering different rewards and them being tradable). This is assuming a money sink in some form is brought in or something. Conflict towns wouldn't be able to revive pvp as the rewards are relatively pointless or not needed. Keeps are pretty redundant at the moment. This isn't to say it won't exists but so as there is some sort of 'goal'. Faction/clan systems could allow this too, but those would be too complex to really implement in any real capacity(not like a new money sink wouldn't be lol).

Keeps need to be reworked to some extent. If a keep is immune to being flipped the pieces of it should still be destroyable(doors/ cloner etc). Make it so upgrading 1 of these doesn't repair it, but put a different item in for this that functions as a heal to it(set amount with cooldown or stacking hot with cooldown...maybe a cooldown for use on the piece that you have to check with the worker so numbers can't necessarily keep something invincible).

Buffs should probably be updated to the current system. Main stat buffs used to be worth it as they affected skills, but as they no longer do you should have buffs that instead increase skills, stats(like hp/gamma/stamina), regen and maybe saves. There would have to be exception lines of consumes of course. You would need a perception line to counter ea , and strength would be best to stick on social buffs for crafters. I don't believe there is an exception to strength/perception for having uses outside their stat benefits. No dual regen consumes(dual stat is actually ok if they are both lower than a solo stat, but no dual regen). Every consume is uniform in being made in 5s or 10s(no full stack ones).

Scavenging change should be reversed for the most part. Although due to farms/harvesters this sort of change may be redundant as you can just mass farm it with these anyways.

Heretic
Nysak

Chris Vincent

Chris Vincent

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

Just another idea specifically for clans; would it be possible to assign access to specific vaults based on clan rank?

I.e.,

Leader/Lieutenant: Access to all vaults, give and take money

Sergeant: Take and give to sector & barter vaults, give to VIP and Utility & money storage 

Corporal: Take and give to Sector, give to Barter, VIP and Utility & money storage

Private: Give to sector vaults & money storage

This would allow specific roles to have access to certain items that the clan offers them, making it easier to gear new players without giving them everything.

Shrubs

Shrubs

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 14-April 14

If a reset were to ever occur, I should at least have my level 55 character bare naked with its crafting skills and AP points. I hate having to do all of that again!

Maybe for compensation we should get untradeable, not sold-able gear. 

Edited by Shrubs, 18 May 2018 - 05:58 AM.

JennaCidal

JennaCidal

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-April 18

Just another idea specifically for clans; would it be possible to assign access to specific vaults based on clan rank?

I.e.,

Leader/Lieutenant: Access to all vaults, give and take money

Sergeant: Take and give to sector & barter vaults, give to VIP and Utility & money storage 

Corporal: Take and give to Sector, give to Barter, VIP and Utility & money storage

Private: Give to sector vaults & money storage

This would allow specific roles to have access to certain items that the clan offers them, making it easier to gear new players without giving them everything.

You can already assign who can take and what sort of access your clan members have to the clan vaults.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I believe the new owner stated a reset would be the last resort type of thing.  Give them time to figure out what they want to do and what order they do it in before panicking.  I personally do not wish one, but then I have had this avatar since Beta and just do not want to redo either the shoulder factions or the prime faction I have maxed or to relearn every recipe again.  

There is untradeable gear in game for example the Betsy Heavy weapon

Edited by Mutarenebula, 18 May 2018 - 07:42 AM.

JennaCidal

JennaCidal

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-April 18

I would like to see the vanishing items from clan vaults that get mailed back as lost items fixed. Having blocked clan vault slots locked out for a few hours is inconvenient to say the least.

The lag issues with mail boxes, crafting and harvesting now almost a daily occurrence will hopefully get addressed soon.

More love to the PvE players I would like some way for the AP and Faction missions that are exclusively in PvP zones to be more freely available to the players who do not want or can't PvP.

I love PvP but being in South Africa the ping just gets me killed before I even know that someone is attacking me.

More end game variety for Melee players as far as weapons go. Right now if you do not do Dome, GORE or DT you have basically 2 L55 and some L50 melee weapons available. I count the normal and Volatile as one weapon as they are just upgrades of the same weapon that adds very little for a lot of expense.

Edit: Mutarenebula post above just reminded me. Those terrible stupid non trade able mission rewards should at least be trade able between your other toons. Remove "this item attunes when equipped" or at least allow it to be traded within the account holders toons. Between clan members would be awesome though.

Edited by JennaCidal, 18 May 2018 - 08:09 AM.

Chris Vincent

Chris Vincent

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

You can already assign who can take and what sort of access your clan members have to the clan vaults.

Regarding this I meant to have more specific access for vault permissions. Currently you're allowed to offer vault access for two settings; take from vaults or give to them. My suggestion is more specific to each vault type and their permissions, allowing for a wider variety of options for clan management.

Edit: I'd also like to see a better world map, the current one is confusing in some places. When new Sectors are added the maps are tacked on to look as though they fit properly. This is particularly prominent in S3 to Deadfall. More clarification/condensation would be nice.

Edited by Chris Vincent, 18 May 2018 - 10:02 AM.

Jdred

Jdred

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

New faction armor on par with the current top tier armor would be nice, along with on par faction weapons.

The TC buff was absolute trash and didn't encourage fighting when it gave buff to offensive stats. I don't recall what the current World Control buff does but a buff to DT gain, faction gain, social, crafting speed, xp, or anything else that would not affect PvP combat would be great.

A chip sink for cosmetics, mounts, pets would be a good idea, and might actually get the economy semi back in order? Or well, one can only hope.

Making current crafted 55 weapons upgradedable to AP wouldn't be a terrible idea. Similar to how volatile weapons are and needing to kill npc's to get the volatile chem's. Make it require x amount of volatile chem's also add volatile chem's onto DT/Dome merchants along with updating the loot of the citadel boss. This would also help negate all the npc's that drop volatiles being camped for months and months and make citadel semi worth it again. 

I'm gonna have to second this one. 

Clearly you've never unlocked the true secrets of terminal woods, use your imaginations. The bat cave is located there /fact. Also adding back the old post 23 building to the PvP zone would be much encoraged, hands down one of the best pvp zones running all throughout that building.

if they re-made the districts to be even larger and more spread out ( like how defiance is -  its huge) then it would make the districts even more fun to be in and at the same time make it a free flowing city.

then they could add in instances like how defiance and grand theft auto online does and we could finally have racing like we have wanted for years now

and of course a lot of requests were for clothes and other customization things to be added in

id love sticky grenades to slow people down and make them a easier target too.....

Ment for the APB forums I assume? GG

Ugh tc buff was aids. People never fought over getting tc buff. If people incorporated the TC buff it was something they set as a prerequisite to fight. The main reason TC was active was because it was profitable and useful(the best area for it in fact), and due to this people would harvest. So then pvpers had something to attack and the other pvpers had stuff to defend. It's why TC all but died with 2.4 and then it just became a useful area to show other groups there were people around by attacking/capping points. Hell all the buff did was allow certain builds to switch stances to offensive ones(if they were using the pistol stance before) or to allow their build to work(aka the tc build). The former was fine but the latter was dumb as it lead to groups requiring it to even enter the field.

Keeps need to be reworked to some extent. If a keep is immune to being flipped the pieces of it should still be destroyable(doors/ cloner etc). Make it so upgrading 1 of these doesn't repair it, but put a different item in for this that functions as a heal to it(set amount with cooldown or stacking hot with cooldown...maybe a cooldown for use on the piece that you have to check with the worker so numbers can't necessarily keep something invincible).

Buffs should probably be updated to the current system. Main stat buffs used to be worth it as they affected skills, but as they no longer do you should have buffs that instead increase skills, stats(like hp/gamma/stamina), regen and maybe saves. There would have to be exception lines of consumes of course. You would need a perception line to counter ea , and strength would be best to stick on social buffs for crafters. I don't believe there is an exception to strength/perception for having uses outside their stat benefits. No dual regen consumes(dual stat is actually ok if they are both lower than a solo stat, but no dual regen). Every consume is uniform in being made in 5s or 10s(no full stack ones).

Scavenging change should be reversed for the most part. Although due to farms/harvesters this sort of change may be redundant as you can just mass farm it with these anyways.

+1

Duping would be the very first thing that would need fixed, which would bring splitting back. But after that working on existing content is what I would encourage, better mission rewards across the board. Also somehow fixing the fall off in leveling when you hit Sector 2, a lot of new people just end up quitting when they hit Sector 2. All of this before trying to bring in new players with any sort of marketing campaign.

Please do not be like the last team and keep adding new content when there is already broken content needing fixed and updated. I know a lot of the older players are bored and would love new content to explore, I get it, believe me. But if they don't fix what is already there, when will they? I'm sure all of you would have loved to have better rewards when doing missions and leveling. Bringing in new players will only help keep the game alive, then they can work on the new after. We've waited quite sometime, what is a little longer?

Posted Image

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

More love to the PvE players I would like some way for the AP and Faction missions that are exclusively in PvP zones to be more freely available to the players who do not want or can't PvP.
I love PvP but being in South Africa the ping just gets me killed before I even know that someone is attacking me.

More end game variety for Melee players as far as weapons go. Right now if you do not do Dome, GORE or DT you have basically 2 L55 and some L50 melee weapons available. I count the normal and Volatile as one weapon as they are just upgrades of the same weapon that adds very little for a lot of expense.

Ehh why AP missions though? AP missions aren't even really worth anything anymore due to races and dome(just round 1 is more than enough last I checked for farming).

If you mean faction missions...is this due to office park? Would be a decent idea to have an area with a slower spawn rate for these and a decent number outside of a pvp zone. Then again thats why faction mobs exist. Or are you referring to like faction missions for lore?

Pretty sure kinetic hammers can function decently enough with those weapons as well. A faster weapon besides heater clubs would be good though. You have kukris and venom fangs, but those are slightly worse.

Making current crafted 55 weapons upgradedable to AP wouldn't be a terrible idea. Similar to how volatile weapons are and needing to kill npc's to get the volatile chem's. Make it require x amount of volatile chem's also add volatile chem's onto DT/Dome merchants along with updating the loot of the citadel boss. This would also help negate all the npc's that drop volatiles being camped for months and months and make citadel semi worth it again.

Prob the best way to bring non-dt weapons up to par(maybe even some of the dropped weapons like venoms or fuzzy bunnies as well). Then again I still say AP weapons need a rebalance to require choices than everything.

Heretic
Nysak

JennaCidal

JennaCidal

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-April 18

Ehh why AP missions though? AP missions aren't even really worth anything anymore due to races and dome(just round 1 is more than enough last I checked for farming).

If you mean faction missions...is this due to office park? Would be a decent idea to have an area with a slower spawn rate for these and a decent number outside of a pvp zone. Then again thats why faction mobs exist. Or are you referring to like faction missions for lore?

Pretty sure kinetic hammers can function decently enough with those weapons as well. A faster weapon besides heater clubs would be good though. You have kukris and venom fangs, but those are slightly worse.

Prob the best way to bring non-dt weapons up to par(maybe even some of the dropped weapons like venoms or fuzzy bunnies as well). Then again I still say AP weapons need a rebalance to require choices than everything.

Your basing your premise on a L55 character and ignoring lower level players. There are players who like to keep a lower level toon in specific area for as long as possible for whatever reason. Dome for AP is out for them. As for faction, Office Park is out as the mission is not available to them due to level never mind the fact that they cannot even use the FT at LA.

An example of the faction level is a L35 player wants to use faction armor. The L35 faction armor requires 180,000 faction to use. I have tested this and at L35 with all the faction points outside PvP zones from all levels available to the player there is no way to reach that. The PvP zones are repeatable the PvE zones are not. So basically L35 Faction armor is out of reach to a pure PvE player.

Regarding L55 Melee weapons there are just two L55 available Heater clubs and Bloodvine. Kenetic hammers are L45 Kukris and Venom are L50 and do not do the job even if Volatile which are still L50. Tested on Wall Seekers.

Wildcat Strike

Wildcat Strike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 08-November 12
I agree with the comments adressing bringing balance to weapons. I think that in general, sets should be more inline starting with accesible gear at lvl 55.
Give a reason for grinding volatile or gore, faction. Gore rifle could hit the hardest, with greatest range, yet longest delay. Ect

They designed a linear progression system but by doing so made entire zones and sets obsolete, limiting us to really two choices per build. I havent played in a long time, but I remember some of the earlier armor taking longer to complete then the last armor sets. (A "well actually" player would have to help me remember in terms of actually time put in)

Id like to also see a balance system so lowbies can participate in end game pvp zones and vice versa. ESO did a great job of this by shooting lowbie stats higher then end game players. In FE, lvl 55s exploited lowbie zones with hw builds, and of course an alt army of lvl 55s isnt much better. Why hw wasnt introduced earlier always seemed illogical to me.

Keep vendor items....... why lvl 55 stuff in lowbie zones when its unusable....

@jdred,why they never finished past content is so illogical and rewards are so horrible. I remember my first play through and I was way above the lvl item of the reward.

Wildcat Strike

Wildcat Strike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 08-November 12
I agree with the comments adressing bringing balance to weapons. I think that in general, sets should be more inline starting with accesible gear at lvl 55.
Give a reason for grinding volatile or gore, faction. Gore rifle could hit the hardest, with greatest range, yet longest delay. Ect

They designed a linear progression system but by doing so made entire zones and sets obsolete, limiting us to really two choices per build. I havent played in a long time, but I remember some of the earlier armor taking longer to complete then the last armor sets. (A "well actually" player would have to help me remember in terms of actually time put in)

Id like to also see a balance system so lowbies can participate in end game pvp zones and vice versa. ESO did a great job of this by shooting lowbie stats higher then end game players. In FE, lvl 55s exploited lowbie zones with hw builds, and of course an alt army of lvl 55s isnt much better. Why hw wasnt introduced earlier always seemed illogical to me.

Keep vendor items....... why lvl 55 stuff in lowbie zones when its unusable....

@jdred,why they never finished past content is so illogical and rewards are so horrible. I remember my first play through and I was way above the lvl item of the reward.

Chris Vincent

Chris Vincent

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

@Wildcat Strike

I would like to see a rebalance for 55's in lowbie zones too. This is something that often goes out of question because PvPers have developed builds for specific levels and sectors. While I don't disagree with having level brackets I think it ultimately takes away from the competitive aspect of the game because of how few people go to these places. You pretty much need an alternate toon just to fight properly.

Debuffs are heavy in these zones, this is something I would also like to have changed in the game by putting everyone on a mostly even playing field.

streaml1ne

streaml1ne

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Edit: I'd much rather like to see community polling on potential updates as opposed to having them ham-fisted into the game.

So long as it's a poll of both current and former subscribers. There's no point in polling only the people that are left here. You need the opinions of those who left the game in the mix as well.

rufino

rufino

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 20-December 17

For what i play on the game, this needs a look:

- Fix the visible money "cap" at 9 yelows, we/i need to know how much money we/i  have. Or the prices on the AH.

- Change de color of the premium items or diferents qualities, for a newbie, it's hard to tell the difference between them. Maybe not green, blue, purple like the other games, but some kind of difference, please. Is easy to be scammed or easy to sell something expensive for a cheap price on AH. Some kind of price guide, can help.

- "Fix" long queues on crafting, that is a pain in the patootie. If i got a "1 day" recipe running i just quit playing until the next day. That point brakes the progresion, because while you wait, you fill your backpack with "trash" you think maybe you need later, and you finnish with the 4 vaults full of trash. Maybe allowing to have running more than one recipe maybe helps, so you can craft one long recipe, and two others for crafting items you need while questing.

Funny ads:

Put a hand brake on cars, so you can do drifting!

NysekZePope

NysekZePope

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 11-May 18

For what i play on the game, this needs a look:

- Fix the visible money "cap" at 9 yelows, we/i need to know how much money we/i  have. Or the prices on the AH.

Just throwing this out there, it requires a client edit. Strongly recommend at least a command to tell you the number of chips you have in the chat window.

Sorry Neb, just was covering bases since if we want quick results we want them to know where to look.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Your basing your premise on a L55 character and ignoring lower level players. There are players who like to keep a lower level toon in specific area for as long as possible for whatever reason. Dome for AP is out for them. As for faction, Office Park is out as the mission is not available to them due to level never mind the fact that they cannot even use the FT at LA.

An example of the faction level is a L35 player wants to use faction armor. The L35 faction armor requires 180,000 faction to use. I have tested this and at L35 with all the faction points outside PvP zones from all levels available to the player there is no way to reach that. The PvP zones are repeatable the PvE zones are not. So basically L35 Faction armor is out of reach to a pure PvE player.

Regarding L55 Melee weapons there are just two L55 available Heater clubs and Bloodvine. Kenetic hammers are L45 Kukris and Venom are L50 and do not do the job even if Volatile which are still L50. Tested on Wall Seekers.

Races still exist for low levels. Plus you are talking about around 10 ap or so being lost. As races still exist it would be somewhat lame to move location quests to a different area.

So what did faction gain cap at for mobs? Every faction has mob sets to grind. I dunno how much gain falls off so it would likely be easier to reduce the penalty for this than move location tied quests out to a different area, or attach generic npcs in s2/s3 town appropriately to reward further faction like the deadfall quest.

Can't see them being unable to function as pve weapons, but it would be good to bring them to 55 using volatiles or something and make them ap based. Would also give melee their fast/med/slow selection.

Heretic
Nysak

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

in my opinion the game has suffered a great setback since the patch of gores and every time I have gone to worse since then.

- Gores patch: With that patch has begun to accommodate the weapons that displace all others and make them useless (remember the damage they did nothing more they took them out, although I remember one or two blows killed any player reaching 600 points or more damage per blow),

- stage 2 patch: then the other patches that have broken the crafting and the magic of the game (which I call "the easy armor to make"), has not paid any attention to the faction equipment.

- AP patch: and to top it off and try to solve all the mommys... 

* they have made armor again " easy to do",

* in addition to some new weapons that leave all others unusable again, as in gores.

* In addition they have raised the resistance of damage to 60% for the love of God !.

* also to more touch the noses, take and break the difficulty of getting ap, with how nice it was to get those aps in the fun races! or to find those lost books and put them together!

they create a system of farms (which are very nice, I do not deny it) and the extractors, but let's see, the amount you get out of this breaks the whole game

epsilon : and the final sweet is coming, that new map, recycled, made without anything of love and giving away everything, including difficult paintings of the game .......... ah and without forgetting that "another armor is created" easier to do than any other ", apart from choper type bikes that have always been premium.

ah and at some given moment, they give you an umbrella as a monthly gift ......... for what? to hit you on the head?

the dupes have broken the game, it is clear, but the lack of communication that has made gamersfirst with their community has been null, and making the game easier and easier is another big mistake that the company has made ...... ..... a game that has "survival" as an argument should not go at any time in the direction it has gone. I know it is now easy to write about everything, but as I said the communication has been extremely void of the company with the community. My opinion, greetings!

Thanatosofone

Thanatosofone

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

ah and at some given moment, they give you an umbrella as a monthly gift ......... for what? to hit you on the head?

The umbrella was awesome, and I will not have you besmirching its good name. 

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

The umbrella was awesome, and I will not have you besmirching its good name. 

One of, if not the best sub reward. Please continue to develop new items for sub rewards. You will get alot of people subbing again.

Heavehoe

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

I do not want to repeat and tire anyone with the same, and I know that not everyone likes the idea of ​​a reset and it is perfectly understood, because there are infinite hour investments.

But what about "a return to a pre-game version of the game" where there was a variety of weapons, a variety of armor and the so-called difficulty, and leaving those objects that have been achieved (I refer to later patches) as objects of non-use and if possible use for a future that will redesign the game.

clarifying this, if you have an object / armor / weapon that is later from the gores patch (the beginning of decadence in my opinion) because that object is like "frozen" in your inventory just like a rp object that could be used without having to get it again when they rework the patch, giving them the opportunity to get something precious, since they have tools and the idea of ​​where to go.

I do not know, the idea is to go back to the original atmosphere, the one that not many people in the forum know, only the oldest ones that are left.

in the past the system worked very well, factions, blood sports was active all day at all its levels ..... I say to go back to the original essence and to rework the patches that have involuted and not evolved the game

Edited by Aroa Croft, Yesterday, 10:33 AM.

Dracio

Dracio

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 20-July 14

I do not want to repeat and tire anyone with the same, and I know that not everyone likes the idea of ​​a reset and it is perfectly understood, because there are infinite hour investments.

But what about "a return to a pre-game version of the game" where there was a variety of weapons, a variety of armor and the so-called difficulty, and leaving those objects that have been achieved (I refer to later patches) as objects of non-use and if possible use for a future that will redesign the game.

clarifying this, if you have an object / armor / weapon that is later from the gores patch (the beginning of decadence in my opinion) because that object is like "frozen" in your inventory just like a rp object that could be used without having to get it again when they rework the patch, giving them the opportunity to get something precious, since they have tools and the idea of ​​where to go.

I do not know, the idea is to go back to the original atmosphere, the one that not many people in the forum know, only the oldest ones that are left.

in the past the system worked very well, factions, blood sports was active all day at all its levels ..... I say to go back to the original essence and to rework the patches that have involuted and not evolved the game

What you suggest would make many, many players angry as they own weapons and gear they like, that they worked hard to get. Some on many, many toons. Your idea would essentially make all their work, time and effort null and void but leave items in their vaults that are unusable as a remainder. OMG that would be adding insult to injury.

No, this isn't an acceptable idea, It would make many more players quit because what is the point of having items you cannot use?

As someone else stated, bringing weapons in line with current AP weapons would increase weapon diversity. This would make the current players more happy than taking stuff away from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users