122 replies to this topic

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2063 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

I stop using youtube way back in 2012 lol and i never uploaded any videos of people cheating back then. I use dailymotion and my video channel is listed in my signature. Whenever supports says we can send in video or whatever, i will upload videos. I was going to upload a bunch of videos on the 24th , but decided not to do that. It's up to support on whenever we can send in videos. But any videos i upload about cheating will be upload on my video site.

Even once the function was disabled for reporting cheaters through support, Tiggs still said you could upload relevant footage to youtube and send the link to support as an "in game issue".

Edited by CookiePuss, Yesterday, 06:00 PM.

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

Omega101

Omega101

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 13-June 14

Alonzo, are you the one responsible for the silvers showing up in silver district spamming the "team watch x" messages, as well as the 50 reports = ban rumor?

No, there is a group of us RTW beta Vets that use  the team watch /report. It come back from the beta where the GMs wanted to cheak if the ban system was working so they asked the players to Watch for cheaters and  /report the cheaters.  over the years it evolved (or reduced) to Team watch /report  (team watch xcheaterx and If you see the cheats then remember to /report.

Also the main issue is that most of the current player think that only form of cheating is hacks, when in fact botting and exploiting are also cheating and banned more often that hackers.

I hope they restore the /report system back to full function and restore the record and submit systems also.

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2063 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

No, there is a group of us RTW beta Vets that use  the team watch /report. It come back from the beta where the GMs wanted to cheak if the ban system was working so they asked the players to Watch for cheaters and  /report the cheaters.  over the years it evolved (or reduced) to Team watch /report  (team watch xcheaterx and If you see the cheats then remember to /report.

Also the main issue is that most of the current player think that only form of cheating is hacks, when in fact botting and exploiting are also cheating and banned more often that hackers.

I hope they restore the /report system back to full function and restore the record and submit systems also.

Hi HippieKiller!

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users