4 replies to this topic

Unsung Renegade

Unsung Renegade

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 03-October 12

Hello all!

It's been several years since i've installed Fallen Earth and i am about to try to get back into it. i had initially been told that FE was no longer operational but after checking again i had seen this website and the green server status. I was thrilled, after spending 200+ hours in the game i was eager to check it out again, hopefully also bringing some friends with me.

After the quick install time and recovering my password, as i went to login i was met with a "Server Offline" message. checking back on the website, it too, said the server was down. I didnt see anything about there being maintenance today, what's going on G1!?! Why you tease me like this???

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4602 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

We're in maintenance which happens on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Unsung Renegade

Unsung Renegade

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 03-October 12

Gotcha, Was there an ETA on when it will be back up?

Also, as someone who hasn't been in the game for a few years (3+) was there anything noteworthy that was done game mechanic wise?

Farbon Ciber

Farbon Ciber

Conscript

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 15-October 14

We're in maintenance which happens on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  

Please fix your game

Tired of the rubber banding

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 398 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Faction has been changed a bit in 3 years. You will need to go to your faction town in s2 and "pick" the faction again from the faction assigned NPC.  Assuming you have at least 1000 points invested into a faction.

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users