Photo

APB reloaded (maybe something will change)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

avner zoglovek

avner zoglovek

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 25-January 17

hello, today i came back to APB from 5 months without playing the game. (i decided to leave it and see if i will come back and something will change. not a lot of time but i still got hope)

today i was saying to myself: "this is the game that i spend the most of my time of gaming in and i want to check out whats going on there)

so i did, when i joined i had like 2000 MS and i understood that apb got DDOS again or whatever the gosh darn it is

my point is that after about 7 years the game is alive and his community (every one of us) still loving the game and trying to play

even tho we are going through cheaters every day and the rest of the things that apb not much handling (and yes i think our anti-cheat is worst than some admin in minecraft server has, and FFbans can show about more than 15K bans who keeps growing)

people who playing from 2015 or less had or have a dream about new engine and all the things that every 1 of us know wont happen

and i know that our community is one of the most toxic games and we have a lot of things that is not necessary to mention

but i just want to ask a question before i'm leaving the game

and my question is for our only hope in APB reloaded. tiggs, can you please give us a lil bit of info about the game? (for your community who always believed in you) because for now i think for the game its getting  getting worse and worse from time to time, take it as another topic in the forum.

some random person who saying what he thinks, because for him the game he loved is in the road to die.

thanks for reading it

please give your opinion if you agree or disagree about the topic 

Watson_

Watson_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

F

Nothing will change, thanks for the optimism though.

Mobo - Gigabyte Z170X Gaming / CPU - Intel i7 6700k 4GHz Quad-Core / GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X / RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury 2400MHz DDR4 

Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H110i / Keyboard - Vortex Pok3r 60% (White Edition) / Mouse - Zowie EC2-A (White Edition) / Monitor - BenQ XL2411z 24" - 144hz

Discord: Watson#0148                                                                                                                            TitsGalore - R255 eLxa - R160 / xI WatsoN - R130

wallops

wallops

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 16-January 18
#4739th tl;dr post about APB's state

sundere

sundere

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 05-May 15

#4739th tl;dr post about APB's state

at this point what did you expect?

SAVE HAN PLEASE OR LET US MIGRATE oh my!

Sy Oblidge

Sy Oblidge

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

lol bro why u still upset that apb aint changed, us old generation people got over this sh*t hahaha we just play gta and trash talk on g1

2FwAhhT.jpg

Hogen

Hogen

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 05-October 13
so sad to read, i nearly shed a tear lel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users