Darkzero3802

Jericho Getting DDOS Attacked

Jericho server is getting DDOSd. Packet loss for the server just went skyhigh and now I cant log into the server.

• Like 1

Just now, Lixil said:

Contacting IT.

Ty Lix ^_^

Edit: Inf loading screen on social dist. One of only 4 that r online.

Edited by Darkzero3802

So many blatants in FC in Asylum. It's only a matter of time until they get get banned and reroll again.

Edited by JazzLand

Sadly I expected DDOS atatcks to happen since the game revived. Somebody wants the game dead and the current infrastructure and coding is completely compromised by this person.

Yeah I can't even load into social ;-;

Oh man I can't wait for BattleEye! Maybe we will see more server protection in the future as well.

1 minute ago, moneychixx said:

Oh man I can't wait for BattleEye! Maybe we will see more server protection in the future as well.

They said they're adding BattleEye?

Just now, Virolex1996 said:

They said they're adding BattleEye?

yes adding battleye and keeping fairfight. no broadcasted bans anymore 

I hope whoever is doing the  DDoS attacks get traced finally. this doesn't just affect apb but the server it's on and the whole net its connected to.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

I hope whoever is doing the  DDoS attacks get traced finally. this doesn't just affect apb but the server it's on and the whole net its connected to.

Agreed. I expect LO to initiate a trace on this soon enough but the game coding needs to be modified and scrambled so this person no longer has access to the servers.

In addition social dist is down completely now in Jericho. Fin 1 (gold), 2 and 6 (silver) and open conflict 1 are online everything else is down.

Makes me really wonder why and who is behind this. G1 is no more, Tiggs is no more, unbanns are coming. Maybe someone is living under the rock...

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

this doesn't just affect apb but the server it's on and the whole net its connected to.

I've sometimes wondered if APB is the prime target in the first place, as there is nothing to be gained from DDoSing it, but without knowledge on what else is hosted by same datacenters you can't really tell.

Also the power of haterd and lengths people are willing to go when fueled by it must not be overlooked.

What if this entire time the ddos attacks where from tiggs, her job in G1 was a coverup! 😧

Edited by ItzKeppe

7 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I've sometimes wondered if APB is the prime target in the first place, as there is nothing to be gained from DDoSing it, but without knowledge on what else is hosted by same datacenters you can't really tell.

Also the power of haterd and lengths people are willing to go when fueled by it must not be overlooked.

Im pretty sure its a angry kiddy that got banned for hacking and lost their account and money and are trying to get back at em for their own mistake. Which if they never hacked and cheated to begin with they would still have their acc. Moral of the story is to play fairly and ur hard earned work and money wont be wasted.

32 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Makes me really wonder why and who is behind this. G1 is no more, Tiggs is no more, unbanns are coming. Maybe someone is living under the rock...

Uhh tiggs is apart of little orbit she's just no a community manager. Also they hired back a developer from G1, and another thing if you haven't noticed the forums is still forums.GAMERFIRST.com .-.

I was working on a symbol, noticed packet loss was happening, saved.... thought it saved. Server died, come back, and my symbol I started was gone... 😢

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sadira said:

I was working on a symbol, noticed packet loss was happening, saved.... thought it saved. Server died, come back, and my symbol I started was gone... 😢

oh nooo ;-;