• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4670 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

This Valentine’s Day celebrate love by helping your fellow clones kill deranged mutant mascot Cuddles.

When the Bankers imprisoned Snuggles in the Dome, they had no idea that there was another. Cuddles, Snuggles’ partner in crime is now terrorizing the Canyon looking for his missing friend and it’s up to the clones to stop him.

The Cuddles world event can be found randomly in each sector. Look for the Questors at the Needle Eye Gas Station, Barret Manor Gas Station, Diesel Town Gas Station, Shackleton and Los Alamos.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Stymer

Stymer

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

These heart shaped Boxes Seem to be bugged, people are opening them and finding them empty, not getting any item from them

Colonel

Colonel

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-February 18

Im pretty sure its a know issue, and everything will be fixed after next maint, 99% info. Now...

...Tiggs, can i ask u or any other team member/active forum user, explain us all some rules of this event for oldies and newcomers. Like...

1) waypoints for event spawns

2) content of the box

3) respawn time

4) player lvl restrictions

...thank you.

Drake Dragoon

Drake Dragoon

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

I opened 66 Heart-Shaped Gifts and still no Cuddles. Maybe it was removed?

P.S. The gift was fixed today Feb 12th

Edited by Drake Dragoon, 13 February 2018 - 07:35 AM.

Lukaso

Lukaso

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 07-October 13

Hello Tiggs,
we found two bugs in Valentine's Day Event 2018 what need to be fixed please.

1 - Mission "My Bloody Valentine" from NPCs in each sector (f.e. in Dieseltown in s3 it's NPC Ansi, in Los Alamos in Deadfall it's Dot Matrix....) need gather 10 Genetically Modified Hearts. But if players go to spot with red X mark there are Redstone Mercenary Veteran tier enemies but they don't drop these hearts. So currently it's not possible finish mission "My Bloody Valentine" and get The Heartbreaker item what teach recipe for Preserved Heart trinket and gives its crafting component Your Heart.

2 - Mission "My Bloody Valentine" from NPC in Los Alamos named Dot Matrix should be raised with its player level cap +5 because now it's possible to take this mission with player on level 45-50 but no higher. NPC (quest giver) in Alpha County in Shackleton for players of level 50-55 missing there.

Solution:

1 - Instead Redstone Mercenary Veteran tier enemies there should be placed nodes called "Genetically Modified Heart" like in 2014 (see screenshot below, each node gave 1-3x heart) or these enemies should drop these hearts.

olfmUP3.jpg

2 - NPC (quest giver) for mission "My Bloody Valentine" should be added into Shackleton for players on level 50-55 or Dot Matrix NPC ni LA should have raised player level cap +5 points on that mission to be able take it from player on level 51-55.

I sent that problem also as ticket to support.

Thank you and Happy Valentines Day.

Lukasocz from The Hazmat Team

Edited by Lukaso, 15 February 2018 - 04:31 PM.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4670 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

We're looking into this. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Lukaso

Lukaso

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 07-October 13

We're looking into this. 

Thank you in the name of all players Tiggs.

:hug:

Edited by Lukaso, 15 February 2018 - 03:39 PM.

Drake Dragoon

Drake Dragoon

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Thanks in advance for looking into this!

Drake Dragoon

Drake Dragoon

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

I'm not sure if it has any relevance. But there is an NPC in Camp Sagan (Alpha) bearing the same name 'Dot Matrix', but gives a mission called 'Killing by the Dozens' instead - a normal faction mission.

Is it possible that the script is confusing the old Dot Matrix valentine NPC with the newly added (post 2011) Alpha NPC? Just throwing it out there - but probably not.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users