Photo

@Tiggs - I'm looking for a chat with you.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

marenzo1

marenzo1

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 15-March 14

@Tiggs - Please add me on steam or on the Gamersfirst Forums. I would like to speak to you about helping.

InkieArt

InkieArt

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 03-January 18

Tinder

8a47e7efa1705a8c296fce571dae455e.png

255_crime.png Inkie  I  Citadel

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2082 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

Good luck even getting any member of staff or mod to even read your message let alone acknowledge it and start a conversation as you requested.

I mean why would a member of staff speak to you over any other person on the forum upon request?

I'm not saying you're unimportant, but it's not going to happen. You're better off buying a lottery ticket

Edited by VickyFox, 13 January 2018 - 08:57 AM.

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

marenzo1

marenzo1

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 15-March 14

Good luck even getting any member of staff or mod to even read your message let alone acknowledge it and start a conversation as you requested.

I mean why would a member of staff speak to you over any other person on the forum upon request?

I'm not saying you're unimportant, but it's not going to happen. You're better off buying a lottery ticket

Thanks! I don't mind waiting a while. I'm here to offer them help. As i love this game. I'm a pretty experienced "Moderator" Who wants to help this game out. Mayby at the end of the year i'll be able to do more than just Moderating. I'm home studying Unreal Engine. If that goes good I might be able to help with that too. As a APB:R Player I can say that this game hasen't had any real updates for a while. Well, There have being small updates (hotfixes and events) But nothing realy worth bragging about. What about the Clan war? What about the Racing District that was talked about such a long time ago? 2010/11?
I'm here to offer my best to help this game out. It needs help. So please @Tiggs . Please just write me a message or such whenever u can (as that i can't sent you any message because you have a setting toggled that noone can sent you a msg.) With if your team needs a hand or not.

Thank you once again,
Marenzo1

marenzo1

marenzo1

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 15-March 14

Tinder

Tinder: The app? Or Tinder to use in making fire?

Pretty sure i won't find her on tinder that easlily.

And i'm not here to create a fire, No.

Can't make a lot of understanding with a short message like that. Please Rephrase it and make it clearer next time mate. :)

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2082 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

Thanks! I don't mind waiting a while. I'm here to offer them help. As i love this game. I'm a pretty experienced "Moderator" Who wants to help this game out. Mayby at the end of the year i'll be able to do more than just Moderating. I'm home studying Unreal Engine. If that goes good I might be able to help with that too. As a APB:R Player I can say that this game hasen't had any real updates for a while. Well, There have being small updates (hotfixes and events) But nothing realy worth bragging about. What about the Clan war? What about the Racing District that was talked about such a long time ago? 2010/11?
I'm here to offer my best to help this game out. It needs help. So please @Tiggs . Please just write me a message or such whenever u can (as that i can't sent you any message because you have a setting toggled that noone can sent you a msg.) With if your team needs a hand or not.

Thank you once again,
Marenzo1

Racing District as a concept was shelved and may not happen in the future.

As for Clan Wars and other content, everything else has been deemed a lower priority than the Unreal Engine upgrade which is ongoing.

In the past I offered my time to be SPCT but it never really took off, In the end being a mod or having a title is a bit redundant when you can help people in game and on the forum anyway without having to hold my tongue with criticisms for staff's performance.

If you are serious to help staff then I'm afraid that you'd need to gather some work based experience for about 3 years if my memory serves me right to apply for staff.

I'm sorry to say that asking in forum to have staff contact you about offering services (paid or voluntary) is not a very professional looking approach, It's not only unprofessional looking to staff but it's also unprofessional looking to other forum users that you couldn't find other means to express your interest despite how well intention it is.

All the best.

Edited by VickyFox, 13 January 2018 - 01:05 PM.

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users