• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

ARandomNoob

ARandomNoob

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-August 16
How to bring back players? New management :^)

LAPDAlonso

LAPDAlonso

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-May 13

Promote this everywhere and on steam, when it happens = Engine upgrade release, and bring back the old threat system, old gun sounds, old visuals from the past with High Quality Bloom, skies,  on the release with kill event = easy 30k players. Trust me guys.

mynd

mynd

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4337 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12

Promote this everywhere and on steam, when it happens = Engine upgrade release, and bring back the old threat system, old gun sounds, old visuals from the past with High Quality Bloom, skies,  on the release with kill event = easy 30k players. Trust me guys.

How did you get unbanned, or is this an alt?

LAPDAlonso

LAPDAlonso

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-May 13

How did you get unbanned, or is this an alt?

Neither one is a alt. LAPDAlonzo was banned by a mod who abuse his power and that power was taken away. Before Dev byrt ( jobs ) left his position, i ask him to unbanned that forum account, he said he couldn't do it, but allowed me to continue using this one i made around the same time , which i made in 2013. This account has always been active, i just never used it until i started to become more active over in EU. So i should have never been banned in the first place because i never broke any forum rules, that mod which i won't mention his name,  was strip of his duties as a request by me from Byrt. LAPDAlonso is my EU character, in NA its LAPDAlonzo.

I just decided to come back posting , because i plan to come back to the game soon and also was curious about the engine upgrade, which doesn't seem like its coming. I think this game is going to shut down. Just my opinion anyway.

Edited by LAPDAlonso, 04 February 2018 - 01:34 AM.

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

Neither one is a alt. LAPDAlonzo was banned by a mod who abuse his power 

seems like everybody here was banned  at some point lol

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

Ionox

Ionox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Yerp.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WinSxS

WinSxS

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 11-October 17

g1c should unban everyone and install new anti virus and anti game genie on the servers to bring old players back. This in turn will generate more revenue.

Unban real legit players, not everyone.

Yes, the current anti-virus is bad.

+1

People won't come back anyways, there are hundreds of better and newer games out there, the few of us still stick around just because we are addicted, even if I have moved on last year

APB is APB

All new suggestions are ridiculed and treated with contempt by this community. No wonder we haven't seen any progress in the game for years....

Spoiler

I never seen you writing something different than criticism, can you try to be more friendly and say really what you think about that thing in the topic written? Could be more helpful.

IDK, only need, good players not hackers. We need Ban ALL the hackers, beacuse... idk, i really dont know, the thing i know i dont get banned today

If you are legit you don't need to be worried.

Console engine, sucks. too many fps drops, PC game engine, old with crap anti-cheat, I can't see how the people will get back even though APB has an upcoming competitor called "Project Phoenix". so G1 will not wake up until someone will give them a strong slap onto their faces because they give no gosh darns whatsoever.

APB is APB and will be always it. Project Phoenix sucks.

They broke the rules, they got banned. Leave it at that.

You signed the EULA, even if you didn't read it, you agreed to it. You're bound by it and if you're under-age, your parent/guardian is bound by it too because it's assumed you had their consent.

+1

The only bans reversed were those for PunkBuster due to the amount of false positives. No other bans will be reversed at this time. That doesn't mean in the future that this isn't an option for special reasons, I'm just saying that as of right now, no. 

+1

Name me games that are apb or very similar to it. It's sad that there isn't anything like apb out there, so I can't get my fix. Even if I want to come back to apb, it's dead, there is no pop.

700-950 per day isn't 0.. i talk for Citadel, if you talk for Jericho or Nekrova this is normal, just create a char on CItadel for play better with more players, you can have bad ms but is the only way to play apb.

WinSxS

WinSxS

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 11-October 17

How to bring back players? New management :^)

Mhm, that too can be a good idea, it depends.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3509 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I never seen you writing something different than criticism, can you try to be more friendly and say really what you think about that thing in the topic written? Could be more helpful.

That's odd. Normally, I am accused for being too happy-clappy and not critical enough on here, as I don't take any of this too seriously and keep a light hearted tone. However I must admit, that I at times venture down the sarcastic route - especially when threads/posts lack quality and/or logic. In this specific case I wrote a sarcastic comment, but considering that the OP litterally asked G1 to "install new anti virus", I felt a sarcastic comment was both appropriate and proportionate.

What I really think about increasing in-game pop? Well you could take a look here. You seem to have quite a good grasp of my posting history, so I'm surprised you missed that one.

And kudos for your use of the MultiQuote button. My scroll-wheel has been dying for some exercise, since I stopped reading comments on Facebook.

69tZxRU.jpg 

Doufous

Doufous

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Joined 23-December 15

seems like everybody here was banned at some point lol

Nop still active.

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Nope. Never been banned and still got my 1 and only main acc. Maby ppl should try playing legit and they wouldnt lose their acc and $$?

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Alinea

Alinea

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 15-October 12

Name me games that are apb or very similar to it. It's sad that there isn't anything like apb out there, so I can't get my fix. Even if I want to come back to apb, it's dead, there is no pop.

^^ this

LAPDAlonso

LAPDAlonso

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-May 13

I was talking about forum ban, not in game. I have never been banned from the game and i never will. I mean you are talking about forum bans , correct?

Nope. Never been banned and still got my 1 and only main acc. Maby ppl should try playing legit and they wouldnt lose their acc and $$?

I think she was talking about forum bans. Because that is what i was talking about when i replied to mypd.

Edited by LAPDAlonso, 04 February 2018 - 11:52 AM.

Alinea

Alinea

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 15-October 12

I was talking about forum ban, not in game. I have never been banned from the game and i never will. I mean you are talking about forum bans , correct?

I think she was talking about forum bans. Because that is what i was talking about when i replied to mypd.

dang i now feel like an angel.

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Forum too ive never been banned. I joined the forum well after joining APB but regardless ive never been banned. I might be blunt with things but I still keep within the rules.

Edited by Darkzero3802, 04 February 2018 - 12:02 PM.

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Taj

Taj

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Joined 24-February 11

hey

[Joker NA EAST - Youtube Page]
taj///STAR CITY
tajo///STAR CITY

Posted Image

Ionox

Ionox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

hey

no ones still cares about you taj, go back to joker already. (secretly I still don't care)

EDIT: also LAPD go gosh darning die already seriously. You accused me of hacking back in the day, you gosh darning suck at this game and have no valid input.

Edited by Ionox, 04 February 2018 - 02:35 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WinSxS

WinSxS

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 11-October 17

That's odd. Normally, I am accused for being too happy-clappy and not critical enough on here, as I don't take any of this too seriously and keep a light hearted tone. However I must admit, that I at times venture down the sarcastic route - especially when threads/posts lack quality and/or logic. In this specific case I wrote a sarcastic comment, but considering that the OP litterally asked G1 to "install new anti virus", I felt a sarcastic comment was both appropriate and proportionate.

What I really think about increasing in-game pop? Well you could take a look here. You seem to have quite a good grasp of my posting history, so I'm surprised you missed that one.

And kudos for your use of the MultiQuote button. My scroll-wheel has been dying for some exercise, since I stopped reading comments on Facebook.

It's okay man, i can understand, lets be friends.

+1

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1414 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

I think G1 is preoccupied with keeping even more players from leaving... actually gaining players is just too much to ask for me thinks.

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

LittleRuby

LittleRuby

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 27-November 15

bad anti virus reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FIylow

FIylow

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Joined 05-November 14

Let me fix what has been said, it's called "Nekrova Project" formerly was known as Phoenix, it's gonna be much better from APB's current state, judge by yourself - 
https://imgur.com/a/kksC4

This actually looks gosh darning cool, hope it succeeds. 

bRjZE5o.png

APB grills are so rood.

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
An event like https://forums.gamer...anarchy-events/ would bring ppl back

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

-ks-

-ks-

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

hey

What games are you and ur crew playing these days?

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18419 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

An event like https://forums.gamer...anarchy-events/ would bring ppl back

only if they get FF to very strict autobans, otherwise this server would be pointless. Especially with not eve any tool attemping to do wallhack detection thats going to be a pointless attemp.

Edited by LilyV3, 14 February 2018 - 12:27 AM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Spy

Spy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 11-May 17

Even if there where such tool it wouldn't work properly. There's still a large amount of high ranked closet cheaters and they're not getting banned. And to make it even worse they unbanned blatant cheaters in the past. Not really an invitation for new players. And now with the new password methods people actually lose their account(s) just because they do not have access to their email no more.

With all this in mind I stopped investing money into my account, not even buying premium no more.

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

only if they get FF to very strict autobans, otherwise this server would be pointless. Especially with not eve any tool attemping to do wallhack detection thats going to be a pointless attemp.

It would be an event not a new server lol. And an event like this would bring quite afew ppl back and some of em will stick around for a duration to enjoy their new stuff. Ppl want to enjoy their things and that will happen here. Not to mention this would be a new revenue source for G1 to get some money to pay the bills alittle longer. Im quite sure they are losing money on a daily basis at this point.

Even if there where such tool it wouldn't work properly. There's still a large amount of high ranked closet cheaters and they're not getting banned. And to make it even worse they unbanned blatant cheaters in the past. Not really an invitation for new players. And now with the new password methods people actually lose their account(s) just because they do not have access to their email no more.

With all this in mind I stopped investing money into my account, not even buying premium no more.

Thats where something called admins actively logged into the game watching the servers would come into play. They can watch the game and if something doesnt look right they can watch said players screen and if it isnt legit, ban hammer on the spot.

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

HenryH

HenryH

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 15-January 18

I think G1 is preoccupied with keeping even more players from leaving... actually gaining players is just too much to ask for me thinks.

Indeed, they still managed to keep me and you for example. They've just made sure that they've lost at least hundreds of euros from me in the future, well done.

giphy.gif

Edited by HenryH, 15 February 2018 - 04:34 AM.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1538 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I have never been banned, nor from the forums or ingame. I recieved a warning or two I think, but that's it.

I am a valued member of this community. : )

Edited by Eisena, 15 February 2018 - 09:39 AM.

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Indeed, they still managed to keep me and you for example. They've just made sure that they've lost at least hundreds of euros from me in the future, well done.

giphy.gif

There acually busy keeping vets who have thousands of hrs in game already and not just sitting back watching?

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Dasnya

Dasnya

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

o.o I remember quitting and vowing not to play again until the engine update happens. I can see it still hasn't happened.. Jeezus, are you still playing LilyV3?

Posted Image

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

o.o I remember quitting and vowing not to play again until the engine update happens. I can see it still hasn't happened.. Jeezus, are you still playing LilyV3?

Havent seen her on in a good while

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

LisaMary

LisaMary

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 02-August 17

And everybody who's still replying to this thread here is like
giphy.gif

Edited by LisaMary, Yesterday, 11:42 AM.

g1c should unban everyone and install new anti virus and anti game genie on the servers to bring old players back.

- Albert Einstein ca. 1952

WinSxS

WinSxS

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 11-October 17

... talked you  :Ha Ha Ha:

Doufous

Doufous

Conscript