98 replies to this topic

ThumpHer

ThumpHer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15

g1c should unban everyone and install new anti virus and anti game genie on the servers to bring old players back. This in turn will generate more revenue.

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13
Yes, the current anti-virus is bad.

Edited by Bambola, 10 January 2018 - 04:51 PM.

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

DOORTOLIGHT

DOORTOLIGHT

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17
People won't come back anyways, there are hundreds of better and newer games out there, the few of us still stick around just because we are addicted, even if I have moved on last year

Joakim

Joakim

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1599 posts
  • Joined 26-November 14

Yes, they are using Windows Defender, they need something better. 

Doufous

Doufous

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 23-December 15
G1c is a virus, a expensive one.

LisaMary

LisaMary

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 02-August 17
Let's just all take a step back and internalize the fact that this guy suggests an anti-virus program for APB to protect itself against the constant DDOS.
Furthermore he suggested installing a protection program against a cheat cartridge for NES and Gameboy.

Can we take a minute to just admire this post?

Imagine G1 headquarters being like "What can we do against these god damn DDOS attacks and cheaters" and some guy is there like: "Duhhh, just install avast and use anti game genie u dingleberrys"

In honor of this advanced level of understanding literally nothing, this shall be my new signature.

Edited by LisaMary, 11 January 2018 - 07:28 AM.

g1c should unban everyone and install new anti virus and anti game genie on the servers to bring old players back.

- Albert Einstein ca. 1952

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3671 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

All new suggestions are ridiculed and treated with contempt by this community. No wonder we haven't seen any progress in the game for years....

Spoiler

Edited by AsgerLund, 11 January 2018 - 04:09 AM.

69tZxRU.jpg 

LisaMary

LisaMary

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 02-August 17

All new suggestions are ridiculed and treated with contempt by this community. No wonder we haven't seen any progress in the game for years....

Spoiler

Todesklinge himself couldn't derp out as hard as op, even if he tried

This guy just done the biggest derp of the century

Edited by LisaMary, 11 January 2018 - 04:18 AM.

g1c should unban everyone and install new anti virus and anti game genie on the servers to bring old players back.

Doufous

Doufous

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 23-December 15

Let's just all take a step back and internalize the fact that this guy suggests an anti-virus program for APB to protect itself against the constant DDOS.
Furthermore he suggested installing a protection program against a cheat cartridge for NES and Gameboy against cheaters.

Can we take a minute to just admire this post?

Imagine G1 headquarters being like "What can we do against these god damn DDOS attacks and cheaters" and some guy is there like: "Duhhh, just install avast and use anti game genie u dingleberrys"

In honor of this advanced level of understanding literally nothing, this shall be my new signature.

Wow after that translation you almost made me post again....

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7302 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Yes, they are using Windows Defender, they need something better. 

What about the power of!

tenor.gif?itemid=4966151

anti-virus.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

ernestofernandez

ernestofernandez

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-December 15

IDK, only need, good players not hackers. We need Ban ALL the hackers, beacuse... idk, i really dont know, the thing i know i dont get banned today

27545112_944775495699260_936864868098721

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Spoiler

Aint that the truth. My suggestion to rework an event had just that and others simply ignored it instead of pushing for it

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2598 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

i don't think there is much g1 can do to bring back old players. personally i'm not going to leave destiny 2 for apb:r until they actually release the engine upgrade. judging from the console release of the new engine, even that might not be enough to keep me playing.

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.
PSN: skitsolite

Spoiler

Rewenbly

Rewenbly

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-July 16

Console engine, sucks. too many fps drops, PC game engine, old with crap anti-cheat, I can't see how the people will get back even though APB has an upcoming competitor called "Project Phoenix". so G1 will not wake up until someone will give them a strong slap onto their faces because they give no gosh darns whatsoever.

PTCntte

PTCntte

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 15-June 13

lmfao

Nice meme. Great one.

Let me fix what has been said, it's called "Nekrova Project" formerly was known as Phoenix, it's gonna be much better from APB's current state, judge by yourself - 
https://imgur.com/a/kksC4

criminal.png

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

personally i'm not going to leave destiny 2 for apb:r until they actually release the engine upgrade.

Engine upgrade isnt going to save the game as its just a polished turd as long as they dont address the major game flaws and hacker problem. Which they can address these with the old engine and save the game. They put the cart before the horse.

Console engine, sucks. too many fps drops, PC game engine, old with crap anti-cheat, I can't see how the people will get back even though APB has an upcoming competitor called "Project Phoenix". so G1 will not wake up until someone will give them a strong slap onto their faces because they give no gosh darns whatsoever.

The new engine has the same anit cheat. Plz see what i said above as it applies here.

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Fenton

Fenton

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

They broke the rules, they got banned. Leave it at that.

You signed the EULA, even if you didn't read it, you agreed to it. You're bound by it and if you're under-age, your parent/guardian is bound by it too because it's assumed you had their consent.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Advisor

• Administrators
  • 49998 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

g1c should unban everyone and install new anti virus and anti game genie on the servers to bring old players back. This in turn will generate more revenue.

The only bans reversed were those for PunkBuster due to the amount of false positives. No other bans will be reversed at this time. That doesn't mean in the future that this isn't an option for special reasons, I'm just saying that as of right now, no. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

ForeverCr00ked

ForeverCr00ked

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 02-January 18

The only bans reversed were those for PunkBuster due to the amount of false positives. No other bans will be reversed at this time. That doesn't mean in the future that this isn't an option for special reasons, I'm just saying that as of right now, no. 

except you pushed most punkbuster bans to fairfight. 

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3332 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

Let me fix what has been said, it's called "Nekrova Project" formerly was known as Phoenix, it's gonna be much better from APB's current state, judge by yourself - 

are these the same guys who were making APB EMU who have been doing this since like what 2014

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

ForeverCr00ked

ForeverCr00ked

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 02-January 18

are these the same guys who were making APB EMU who have been doing this since like what 2014

A few people from apb emu are working on that project. The emu development has come to a halt for now.

PTCntte

PTCntte

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 15-June 13

Yes, they're and no, they've worked on the old APB emulator and decided to leave this project and make a own game at the same genre for themselves.

criminal.png

crnd

crnd

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 08-January 18

deleted my post about the ffa joker box ''''''''''exploit''''''''''' bans :) cool :) :)

btw, the future of apb is now, because jericho has has less than 300 players on a good day. so u should probably do something

Edited by crnd, 13 January 2018 - 01:21 AM.

Fenton

Fenton

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

The Nekrova project is quite cool. Shows what can be done with the Unreal 4 engine.

HardStyler3

HardStyler3

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15

the moment they decided to make it more than apb and make different things the projects death was confirmed

I7 4790k @4,5ghz @ 1,2V, 16GB G.Skill 1600mhz, Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB, 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

tumblr_n12a2k7b1O1trw6zto1_500.gif

All gone?

ign: . .. . .. . . ...  .

Deadlyy

Deadlyy

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 21-July 17

good one 

Hatsumiku

Hatsumiku

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5686 posts
  • Joined 10-February 11

Kaspersky will do teh job... :V

Posted Image
APB Official Contests: "Won by a 1st grader, Judged by a 1st Grader (old team)"
http://www.twitch.tv/moemoekyunh
IGN: Hatsumiku (Joker) HATSUMIKUxEU (Obeya)

UnbanHenryman90

UnbanHenryman90

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 15-January 18

That doesn't mean in the future that this isn't an option for special reasons, I'm just saying that as of right now, no. 

Special reasons, what do you mean exactly?

Todesklinge

Todesklinge

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts
  • Joined 16-July 12

Todesklinge himself couldn't derp out as hard as op, even if he tried
This guy just done the biggest derp of the century

What you are talking about?

Pista

Pista

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

The OP does have a point. The owners of APB should think about lifting some of the harsh bans given out.  If someone glitched during an event, that should be 15-30 day temp ban.That would serve as good deterrent not to do it, but also keep them as a customer buying G1c and help keep the playerbase high. Without enough players, it will drive other players away from this game. 

For the record, no i wasn't banned for glitching or anything. I just don't feel the urge to play APB. What caused me to stop playing was due to how the game is being managed. 

crnd

crnd

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 08-January 18

The OP does have a point. The owners of APB should think about lifting some of the harsh bans given out.  If someone glitched during an event, that should be 15-30 day temp ban.That would serve as good deterrent not to do it, but also keep them as a customer buying G1c and help keep the playerbase high. Without enough players, it will drive other players away from this game. 

For the record, no i wasn't banned for glitching or anything. I just don't feel the urge to play APB. What caused me to stop playing was due to how the game is being managed. 

nah why ban a player with 6000 hours and 1200 dollars spent for 15 - 30 days when u can ban them permanently? thats just silly

LisaMary

LisaMary

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 02-August 17

What you are talking about?

:^) U know what I am talking about you derpy little derpaderp

-ks-

-ks-

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

People won't come back anyways, there are hundreds of better and newer games out there, the few of us still stick around just because we are addicted, even if I have moved on last year

Name me games that are apb or very similar to it. It's sad that there isn't anything like apb out there, so I can't get my fix. Even if I want to come back to apb, it's dead, there is no pop.

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

Ionox

Ionox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Engine Upgrade 2014.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Benguin

Benguin

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 16-March 11

g1c

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2311 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

Well, instead asking "G1C" to revert bans, maybe unfortunate banned people should talk to FairFight first. 

Spoiler

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2078 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

That reminds me, can you give me ony old account back?

I was banned in 2012 for suspicions activities and  i havent done them ever since :D  the rank in there is 195 with no armas stuff, except 4 slot pioneer BUT there are symbols and themes  from the older days i really miss.

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1540 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

That reminds me, can you give me ony old account back?
I was banned in 2012 for suspicions activities and  i havent done them ever since :D  the rank in there is 195 with no armas stuff, except 4 slot pioneer BUT there are symbols and themes  from the older days i really miss.

Gl with that

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2078 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

Gl with that

well she said a special reason may get you out of jail in the future, now if the 6 years of good behavior isnt a special reason then i dont know what is :D 

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users