• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mousey

Mousey

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-May 16

I awoke with trepidation and a slight feeling of excitement. Today I would launch myself into the wondrous realm of Fallen Earth. Image my displeasure of finding the land more desolate than one could imagine. The ability to even communicate with fellow wanderers proved to be problematic due to the increasing and seems ever present lag.

Alas the land was more desolate and lonely than ever before. It was like disconnecting oneself from the outside world. No one to discuss the fundamentals of a dystopian society. No one to enjoy the scenic and everlasting landscape. No one to ride off into the sunset with, dreaming of a tomorrow when friend and enemies duel for their place in the harsh wastelands known as FE.

My disappoint grows larger with each passing day. As the years, the months, the minutes pass on with no official governance, one loses hope of a return of glory. Even the recent promises only ignited more heartache for the lost souls, the ghosts, the last remnants of a fading fandom. A distant relic is nothing to be revered or feared if never present.

The glory days are long past. The slow death walk is present. The remaining few walk silently towards their death. Trudging slowly down that non returning slope to the eternal darkness. Their pain only prolonged by the powers that be, that have so little remorse for what once was something of value.

We need to let it sleep. We need the final call. The night needs to come, the night needs to darken and never the sun rise again.

Only then may we truly grieve the loss of a home so divine.

Only then may we cry tears of sorrow for the memory of all that could of been.

Only then may we rest our weary hearts upon our hands and watch the final beat.

Only then we shall find peace.....

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Welcome to Fallen Earth. Its been close to dead for years. No dev support, no proper maintenance of the server(no events, constant lag issues). Very few try the game out, and even less stick around. You can still find players who seemingly cannot live life without Fallen Earth lol but there arent many of them. I hope you can find some enjoyment out of it. The first sector is meant to be very large and lonely. It lends to the feeling of self reliance and isolation. 

Heavehoe

Mousey

Mousey

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-May 16

I've played a long time, just thought I'd share a story or two....

Sit and mourn the bygone era of love and fun that was once FE.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users