Photo

Are we not allowed to talk about mods and administrative action?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

aeronut

aeronut

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 12-November 17

1. Selective enforcement bro
2. Did ur thread gain much attention? This thread gotten some attention.

think it only had 1-2 other posts before removed/deleted and given the 2nd to last warning point.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Seriously worse than Sayvara posts.

This forum was a lot better, back when Sayvara posted regularly.

69tZxRU.jpg 

Loudness

Loudness

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

There is a difference between censoring the word and bypassing the filter. They are not attempting to bypass the filter but censoring the word as to maintain the original article without causing offence or breakage of the rules when keeping it in.

Example of censoring the word: Mommy

Example of bypassing the filter: Shlt

Fixed^^

Nope!

my CIV account is written in the words of the ancients and you will first need to find the declaration of independence, for it contains a hidden cypher.

Damn you!

But on a real note: i think ur the best forum mod this forum had in a long time

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXA

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

But on a real note: i think ur the only forum mod this forum had in a long time

Fixed^^

69tZxRU.jpg 

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

All I know is that every time I see a CookiePuss post, I just feel like puking.
I don't think it's possible white Knight g1 more than that guy does.

Mom stellar is being mean again!

On a serious note, if you think I like G1, you should read more of my posts.

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

mynd

mynd

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4308 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12

I think it was pretty dumb that Mod Squad 88 closed that FF Ban list discussion thread, he hadn't a clue what it was about and that all the info there was officially posted in this forum.  Oh well.

Knite

Knite

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1197 posts
  • Joined 23-March 11

All I know is that every time I see a CookiePuss post, I just feel like puking.
I don't think it's possible white Knight g1 more than that guy does.

>Thinking Cookie white knights for G1

>Being this much of a newfriend

1zvuuyc.pngicon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec-7_gold.pngicon_smg_cap40_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngicon_flaregun_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png

RTW CB Vet; APB:R CB Vet; Unbanned

Joker: Knite (Enf); realKesha (Crim)

Progeekzy

Progeekzy

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2198 posts
  • Joined 14-October 13

Please stop derailing this. If the mods arent going to shut it down i would like for it to be a discussion, no crap posting and dont derail it. 

Drink up. Shoot in. Let the beatings begin. Distributor of pain. Your loss becomes my gain. Anger. Misery. You’ll suffer unto me. Harvester of sorrow. Language of the mad. Harvester of sorrow. All have said their prayers. Invade their nightmares.
To see into my eyes. You’ll find where murder lies.

e963b_metallica_loo.png

BXNNXD

BXNNXD

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Joined 03-December 11

Please stop derailing this. If the mods arent going to shut it down i would like for it to be a discussion, no crap posting and dont derail it. 

what discussion? its not like this thread isnt just a rehash of the same tired arguments of the last 3 years or so

youve already gotten the best youre going to get - a mod/admin popping in to reply to something that had nothing to do with the actual thread

the powers that be arent going to suddenly wake up and decide that little progeekzy the professional forum goon knows how to run a business

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

Loudness

Loudness

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

Fixed^^

Man gosh darn...

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXA

アリア

アリア

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

think it only had 1-2 other posts before removed/deleted and given the 2nd to last warning point.

i wonder what happen to u

cnHtW4P.jpg

aeronut

aeronut

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 12-November 17

i wonder what happen to u

they killed me

Poperoni

Poperoni

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 24-September 17

they killed me

I told before that i was going to post for a last time, but this is going to be my last post of the last post hue

Aeronaut, welcome to the forum account reroll club. If you're a smart person that i think you are, you're going to leave the ship before it sinks, as i did.
Do not self harm, do the same as i did: uninstall the game, delete the website from the favorite bar on webbrowser, do not post anymore on this evil place.

Wish you the best! (away from this toxicity).

now bye.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

CagpvJB.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1981 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12

The main topic of this thread has already been posted before. Guess what happened to them? This isnt a special thread.

I'm actually done with this mess. Just make me a forum mod so we can have SOMEONE with some competence around here.

BXNNXD

BXNNXD

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Joined 03-December 11

I told before that i was going to post for a last time, but this is going to be my last post of the last post hue

Aeronaut, welcome to the forum account reroll club. If you're a smart person that i think you are, you're going to leave the ship before it sinks, as i did.
Do not self harm, do the same as i did: uninstall the game, delete the website from the favorite bar on webbrowser, do not post anymore on this evil place.

Wish you the best! (away from this toxicity).

now bye.

how are the forums toxic

you must live in a bubble

_|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1981 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12

I dont believe you did what you say you did.

I'm actually done with this mess. Just make me a forum mod so we can have SOMEONE with some competence around here.

アリア

アリア

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

they killed me

no more videos :(

cnHtW4P.jpg

aeronut

aeronut

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 12-November 17

no more videos :(

aeronaut is kill

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1960 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

While I believe it is fair to lock threads that discuss the disciplinary action against individuals.

I think GamersFirst and Mods should know that there is room for constructive feedback about how they go about the actions they take (in locking threads).

It is a balancing between having good judgement and adhering to the black and white, clear cut ToS.

While i may know understand the extent, I can respect how it's not easy for a developer to interact with a community especially one as toxic as APB... I mean hell it's almost something we're proud of!

but the more hostile you treat an party, the more likely they are to actually be hostile back.

Ok and with that serious note over...

JERICHO JUST WENT OFFLINE, NO PATCH NOTES SO ITS CLEARLY DDOS.  DO SUMTHING G1!!!1!

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

OGKris

OGKris

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 17-December 14

Dictatorship, no?

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

@Everyone,

Verbal Warning.

Please, knock it off already with the "using shaders is against the TOS but you can still use it because G1 cannot verify if you are" That is basically telling people to violate certain rules because they won't get caught. Anyone caught spreading such message or encouraging players to break the TOS will be suspended or removed from the community.

OT: Feedbacks are always welcome, in fact, this isn't the first time threads like this have been posted, and can be found in the OFF-topic section where they belong since the discussion is not based on APB Reloaded but community moderation.

This thread is now being moved to OFF-topic, please feel free to discuss and post feedback.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1391 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I don't think think this thread should have been moved to off-topic.

And because of what is written here:

Social District (General Discussion) " Discuss all things APB Reloaded related here! Note: This forum is heavily moderated, please follow forum rules!"

This thread should be moved back to the General discussion section of this forum again.

Edited by Eisena, 15 November 2017 - 10:28 AM.

MrChan

MrChan

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1706 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Now y'see that's good, 20. People are informed of the moderator action and the moderator action is explained. And the explanation is tailored to the situation rather than a cut&paste dump. Everyone's clear on what's happening and if someone doesn't get it, it's their own problem.

Threads vanishing (unless it's nothing more than crazed ranting or spam) or being anonymously locked with no comment aren't good. It's ultimately self defeating to just take action with no explanation.

Had the shaders thread been locked, anything particularly 'naughty' been edited out, and a mod explained that the thread is locked because using the shaders is against the TOS, and encouraging players to use shaders is against TOS and may result in mod action against your account, you wouldn't have had to explain that here. 

Edited by MrChan, 15 November 2017 - 10:31 AM.

Citadel - MrChan - Criminal - Clanless

Citadel - Skrallis  - Enforcer - Clanless

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

I don't think think this thread should have been moved to off-topic.

And because of what is written here:

Social District (General Discussion) " Discuss all things APB Reloaded related here! Note: This forum is heavily moderated, please follow forum rules!"

This thread should be moved back to the General discussion section of this forum again.

Forum moderation IT NOT related to the game.

Example of a thread related to the game: https://forums.gamer...b-launcher/?hl= advanced launcher

A tool developed by a community member and approved by G1 to be used.

Example of something not related to the game:

My thread got locked and I don't know why. Moderators are not doing their job properly.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

SuperFuzz

SuperFuzz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 05-April 13

If this is true.  Then why the purple interference in general discussions?

Progeekzy

Progeekzy

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2198 posts
  • Joined 14-October 13

I kinda get it. Forums do not = the game and the mods mod the forums, not the game. 

I still feel like this is where topics are sent to die, but i kinda get it. 

Drink up. Shoot in. Let the beatings begin. Distributor of pain. Your loss becomes my gain. Anger. Misery. You’ll suffer unto me. Harvester of sorrow. Language of the mad. Harvester of sorrow. All have said their prayers. Invade their nightmares.
To see into my eyes. You’ll find where murder lies.

e963b_metallica_loo.png

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1960 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

OT: Feedbacks are always welcome, in fact, this isn't the first time threads like this have been posted...

-Edit-

Actually while I would and have stood up to mods in the past, This is just one of those times it's best i walk away from.

Edited by VickyFox, 15 November 2017 - 12:35 PM.

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

USPStyle

USPStyle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1867 posts
  • Joined 24-June 11

@Everyone,

Verbal Warning.

Please, knock it off already with the "using shaders is against the TOS but you can still use it because G1 cannot verify if you are" That is basically telling people to violate certain rules because they won't get caught. Anyone caught spreading such message or encouraging players to break the TOS will be suspended or removed from the community.

OT: Feedbacks are always welcome, in fact, this isn't the first time threads like this have been posted, and can be found in the OFF-topic section where they belong since the discussion is not based on APB Reloaded but community moderation.

This thread is now being moved to OFF-topic, please feel free to discuss and post feedback.

I miss editing shaders :(

Example of a thread related to the game: https://forums.gamer...b-launcher/?hl= advanced launcher

My thread got locked and I don't know why. Moderators are not doing their job properly.

:lovestruck:

Creator of the
ua8h.png

GET IT HERE:Twitch.tv YouTube

The current Advanced APB launcher by USPStyle that is available as of today (December 17th,2014) will not be impacted by the changes with Custom Shaders - Actionable Starting January 1, 2015

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

@Everyone,

Verbal Warning.

Thanks for the blanket verbal warning. To avoid further warnings, I will make a mental note to not not comment on shaders.

Ciao bebe.

blow-kiss-gif-12.gif

69tZxRU.jpg 

Fayeth

Fayeth

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 10-July 12

No offence, but Sayvara was really a classic back in those days. Is he/she still being active here btw?   :akimbo:

Alk

Alk

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Joined 11-March 14

This is a capitalist dictatorship, not a democracy.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1391 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

The 'social district' is heavily moderated, meaning you will see the modsquad members being most active there. Doesn't it make sense to you to talk about, or discuss, events happening in the part of the forum where the most action is?

If your goal is to divert attention, then I too would have one thread dedicated to that subject existing in off-topic. Few people visit these parts of the forum.

<Flavor>Jenni

<Flavor>Jenni

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7262 posts
  • Joined 04-August 12

Honestly, I haven't seen many cases where this has been true. But, maybe I'm just jaded.

Jericho (PC NA) (rest in sauteed goodness, Le' Onion):
CaramelJenni, ChocolateJenni, CinnamonJenni, MochaJenni, LatteJenni, AmarettoJenni

VanillaJenni, LemonJenni, CherryJenni, OreoJenni, StrawberryJenni, BananaJenni, HeathJenni

Sw33tTooth

Sw33tTooth

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

As i am familiar with being a moderator on this style of forums I'm curious as to why the ModSquids don't use the handy Merge button to merge repetitive posts and of course making a post saying it was merged. You would gain some positivity i'd imagine, unless you guys/girls/it enjoy being anonymous and ticking off the dwindling community? :)

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2516 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

They are too busy hiding G1’s dirty laundry in parts of the forum nobody will find them except by accident, to actually do anything useful!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users