Photo

Horseman Event, rare not to have exploiters.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

SuperFuzz

SuperFuzz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 05-April 13

Played last night & there was only one game where there wasn't someone jumping out of bound areas or hiding in walls.  Often the same person/persons doing it thru out multible games.  Not going to spend my time taking screens of every one of them to submit to support, because it would consume all my play time.

Can you please just disable deployables & Vegas 4x4 that they use to glitch into these areas?  Or maybe monitor the games being played?

Poperoni

Poperoni

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 24-September 17

I definitely gave up on APB as a whole after the last statement from Tiggs on this thread: https://forums.gamer...-wallbreaching/

Submit to support a screenshot or video with the Players name and Server in the email (type out the information, don't just say it's in the screenshot or video).  

Sending in a list of names with no proof isn't going to get someone actioned.

Basically, in other words "We won't take any actions to fix the glitch. WYSIWYG, Play it like it is."

I don't have neither Pumpkin or Monster backpack, but i decided not to play the game anymore since Developers clearly don't care about fixing stuff.

Edited by Poperoni, 26 October 2017 - 03:42 PM.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

CagpvJB.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4885 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Played last night & there was only one game where there wasn't someone jumping out of bound areas or hiding in walls.  Often the same person/persons doing it thru out multible games.  Not going to spend my time taking screens of every one of them to submit to support, because it would consume all my play time.

Can you please just disable deployables & Vegas 4x4 that they use to glitch into these areas?  Or maybe monitor the games being played?

Unfortunately we're unable to just "fix it".  So it's report those that are exploiting or we'll take the event down if we receive too many complaints. I know it's not the best answer, but it's the only answer I can give at this time. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users