We're releasing a client update on Thursday. Maintenance will start at 9 AM UTC and will take approximately 3 - 4 hours.
Halloween Horseman Event
The rules for the event are simple:
- Collect pumpkins in Halloween versions of Financial and Waterfront to become the Headless Horseman and start the event (Timer Starts).
- The Horseman must kill other players to convert them to their Pumpkin Army (Pumpkin Head Soldiers).
- Pumpkin Head Soldiers must also kill other players to recruit them into the Pumpkin Army.
- Survivors must avoid being killed until the time runs out (Timer Ends).
NOTE: Survivors blip on the Pumpkin Army's radar when the bell tolls, signifying that the Horseman Event is coming to an end...keep fighting, running or hiding to survive.
- Buffed up health, flare gun and a custom Envegas steed.
- Earn points by killing survivors.
- Able to re-spawn multiple times without penalty.
- Earn points for killing survivors.
- Earn points for surviving.
- Earn extra points for killing and thereby becoming the Horseman.
New achievements, new titles, several clothing items and choice of three backpacks can all be won and earned in this year’s event.
Purple / Orange Pumpkins
Purple pumpkins are hidden throughout Financial and Waterfront. Find these and get a prize. Orange pumpkins can also be found in the Asylum.
Purple Pumpkin Hunter (Role) - Financial & Waterfront
Pumpkin Smasher (Role) - Asylum
Contacts - Trick and Treat
Regular Action Districts:
Trick and Treat can be found in the Waterfront district. They can be pledged to by the appropriate faction (Trick for Criminals and Treat for Enforcers), and by playing missions while pledged to them you can level them in the same way as normal contacts.
- All the Horseman Event achievements are new this year, no progress from previous years will carry over.
- The Purple Pumpkin Hunter and Pumpkin Smasher roles, as well as Trick and Treat’s progress will carry over from previous years.
- All rewards are character-bound only.