Image removed

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Yes it is. It will also get taken down from the forums for the swastika and naming and shaming. You can send the photos directly to support with the names of the characters. Sadly Nazi hunting in Social is an incredibly common occurrence.

Subroza

Subroza

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Joined 28-January 11

one is a swastika the other isn't only the swastika is bannable.

B69CMir.jpg

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3453 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

one is a swastika the other isn't only the swastika is bannable.

It's a modified swastika that still looks almost identical to it. He won't evade punishment.

L10P

L10P

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 21-July 15

I spotted these disrespectful F$%&'s  on NA server earlier i hope they get Banned 

fnqnaqybarylfanxr

fnqnaqybarylfanxr

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Its funny how one very offensive theme keeps going around for years and no one cared a little bit.

NSrMGab.png

vs lbh qrpvcurerq guvf, tbbq shpxvat wbo orpnhfr vgf cerggl zhpu gur rnfvrfg pvcure va gur jbeyq, bu naq vs lbh rkcrpgrq n erjneq be fbzr xvaq bs zrnavatshy zrffntrf, gbb onq orpnhfr gurer v*** bar - Nccneragyl vz abg nyybjrq gb znxr fnepnfgvp gbcvpf be pevgvpvmr nal riragf ba sbehzf

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Its funny how one very offensive theme keeps going around for years and no one cared a little bit.

What do you mean nobody cares?

I screen shot and report people every time I come across somebody pulling this crap, and have abandoned, is signs when grouped with them. I also see others that are equally offended, as they should be.

darker

darker

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 03-December 15

I screen shot and report people every time I come across somebody pulling this crap, and have abandoned, is signs when grouped with them. I also see others that are equally offended, as they should be.

do u actually get offended in a video game? how

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Absolutely. Being in a video game has no bearing on my disdain for a symbol that promotes an ideology of bigotry and hate. I find the notion that online environments should somehow lessen my moral compass in any way to be absurd.

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

I'm not offended by it at all, but I don't think it should be allowed in a video game unless there's a story behind it, for example.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

RocketBot

RocketBot

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 03-November 14

left one is bannable.

Have you heard of Magallan, G1's resident Operations Engineer?

Join our clan to find out more and praise his name!

Sayori

Sayori

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 12-September 17

I'm not offended by it at all, but I don't think it should be allowed in a video game unless there's a story behind it, for example.

No but it's a game where character customization is a big part of it. So now people can't "cosplay" because once again someone gets offended on the behalf of someone else? If this is bannable then hammer and sickle must be added to  the list. And the ISIS flags people occasionally put on spray points to be edgy. Or ban any political symbols to be most fair.

Edited by Sayori, 13 October 2017 - 01:08 AM.

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3453 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

The swastika isn't permitted in APB because the gosh darning EU server is hosted in Germany where its use is ILLEGAL, you morons.

Edited by Kiida, 13 October 2017 - 01:25 AM.

Digslot

Digslot

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1742 posts
  • Joined 24-July 11

People still designing Nazi characters?

Though they got beated by Shrek wannabes...

Intake

Intake

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 24-March 14

Yes, you can and probably will get banned for it, the server is hosted in Germany.

As we know, they have a very touchy relationship with their history.

Anyway, it's got nothing to do with bigotry, they probably don't even care about Nazism, they just want to upset sad nerds like you. L M A O

UpholdThePeace

UpholdThePeace

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • Joined 21-August 13

the right one kinda looks like a bloodborne rune 

UpholdThePeace / Lorelai / Wiley

ReaperTHEbutcher

ReaperTHEbutcher

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Joined 23-December 13

yes, now video clip them so its believable and send to support (if any relevant now).

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Anyway, it's got nothing to do with bigotry, they probably don't even care about Nazism, they just want to upset sad nerds like you. L M A O

There are people still walking this earth with number tattoos they go from internment camps, it absolutely is about bigotry. Trying to pass it off as kids will be kids and just something humorous is so tragically shallow. Defiantly not a laughing your patootie off subject.

Intake

Intake

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 24-March 14

There are people still walking this earth with number tattoos they go from internment camps, it absolutely is about bigotry. Trying to pass it off as kids will be kids and just something humorous is so tragically shallow. Defiantly not a laughing your patootie off subject.

It's got nothing to do with 'kids will be kids', they are literally doing it just to get a rise out of people, and you took the bait.

Anyway, you can count on 1 hand how many people who lived through the Hall of Cost, that are still alive. So it's not really an important fact.

Edited by Intake, 13 October 2017 - 02:46 AM.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1697 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Edgyness reloaded.

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

It's got nothing to do with 'kids will be kids', they are literally doing it just to get a rise out of people, and you took the bait.

Anyway, you can count on 1 hand how many people who lived through the Hall of Cost, that are still alive. So it's not really an important fact.

There are roughly 100,000 survivors still alive. That is hardly irrelevant.

Intake

Intake

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 24-March 14

There are roughly 100,000 survivors still alive. That is hardly irrelevant.

With a global population of 7+ billion, sorry to say, but it basically is.

Anyway, people are alive still who survived Hiroshima, should we all become bleeding hearts when we see the American flag?

As I was saying tho, it has nothing to do with history or politics, it's literally because people like you fly into a rage the second someone mentions the Nazi's, it's probably the easiest bait known to man.

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

With a global population of 7+ billion, sorry to say, but it basically is.

Anyway, people are alive still who survived Hiroshima, should we all become bleeding hearts when we see the American flag?

As I was saying tho, it has nothing to do with history or politics, it's literally because people like you fly into a rage the second someone mentions the Nazi's, it's probably the easiest bait known to man.

No part of this is me flying into a rage, at all. I am just not one to belittle others sufferings. Thing called companion. You should try it sometime, might do you some good.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3429 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

It's been a while since we've had a good swastika-debate on the forums!

ill-allow-it-gif-3.gif

69tZxRU.jpg 

Intake

Intake

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 24-March 14

No part of this is me flying into a rage, at all. I am just not one to belittle others sufferings. Thing called companion. You should try it sometime, might do you some good.

Absolutely. Being in a video game has no bearing on my disdain for a symbol that promotes an ideology of bigotry and hate. I find the notion that online environments should somehow lessen my moral compass in any way to be absurd.

Yeah, you're really nonchalant about this...

That's why they do it, because you waste time acting offended (somehow by proxy I'm wasting my time here too), or shocked.

It's pretty funny, even in Social itself, people piss themselves when they see people with Swastikas. Almost certainly, if people didn't respond, they would stop.

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15
Hello,

Next time please submit any reports to the customer support directly.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users