• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Dirktooth

Dirktooth

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 29-October 14

How many districts do you guys want? You dont even use the one literally made just for you. You take over silver, pushing out silver. And now i cant get through a mish without seeing a gold in freaking bronze. How is this even allowed? And do any of you golds have any self respect left after playing a single mish in bronze? How do you justify being a bully like that?

L0oked

L0oked

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Joined 21-October 13
They are silvers playing in bronz that got gold, fake golds

Edited by L0oked, 06 October 2017 - 03:03 AM.

Dirktooth

Dirktooth

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 29-October 14

They are silvers playing in bronz that got gold, fake golds

Technicality. It does not change the fact that people who clearly should not be there, are there.

GRUDZZ

GRUDZZ

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 20-March 15

Honestly, people in this game don't give a mommy. Everyone is very competitive and when those goldies get a taste of cheaters in the game, they sure as hell won't feel shame ruining bronze servers :D

CHARACTERS:

[ Criminal ]    [ GRUDZZ ] [R185]

[ Enforcer ]    [ Puftet ]  [R80]

Sayori

Sayori

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 12-September 17

If it takes to lose few missions to go gold->silver than you are probably not a gold. Silver servers are overrun by golds, silvers have to go somewhere. Also people look for salvation from the cheatfest that silver districts are(there are blatants in bronze too, inorite?). Blame G1.

And btw, there are almost no bronze players in bronze. It's literally silver and "gold" everywhere. HVR squads, true ogres, osmaws, volcanos

Edited by Sayori, 06 October 2017 - 03:52 AM.

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

Technicality. It does not change the fact that people who clearly should not be there, are there.

Well G1 decides who belongs where, not us. And according to them, nothing about matchmaking or dethreating or rank needs fixing.

Either that, or they simply do not have the expertise needed to fix said problems.

I personally think dethreaters are as bad, if not worse than cheaters. But then again, I get stomped often vs my fellow golds, so maybe Im just hoping for easier opp (the dethreaters).

That being said, on Jericho at least, pop is so low now that people can finally make the argument that they dethreat just to get opp or just to play a certain district, so expect more, not less dethreaters as the game continues to die.

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

Poperoni

Poperoni

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 24-September 17

Because they're lonely, and bronze is cozy, warm and welcoming, so they all wanna go there.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

CagpvJB.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

Spy

Spy

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 11-May 17

Because they're lonely, and bronze is cozy, warm and welcoming, so they all wanna go there.

Pretty sure the ragehackers and closets in silver district have nothing to do with it. /sarcasm

Edited by Spy, 06 October 2017 - 08:53 AM.

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

Get used to it.

With current posture of G1 on things, absolutely nothing gonna change.

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

MrChan

MrChan

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Because they want easy matches.

Citadel - MrChan - Criminal - Clanless

Citadel - Skrallis  - Enforcer - Clanless

AngelicLie

AngelicLie

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 25-April 17

Honestly, people in this game don't give a mommy. Everyone is very competitive and when those goldies get a taste of cheaters in the game, they sure as hell won't feel shame ruining bronze servers :D

Pretty sure the ragehackers and closets in silver district have nothing to do with it. /sarcasm

^^ this .

"REAL GOLDS" can dethreat, and we do, to get away from FAKE GOLDS ( cheaters / re-roll rage hackers ) who infest silver instance and can't, nor will ever "dethreat" down to bronze .

Go to the silver instance, play a few matches against the script kiddies and hackers, then come back to bronze server and hug every gold you see for BEING A LEGIT player !!!

:)

inb4 "ur just a silver, git gud"
Inb4 "they just want easy matches" ..... crap .... too late ... sigh*

Edited by AngelicLie, 06 October 2017 - 10:09 AM.

hIf5g9M.png

MrChan

MrChan

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

"REAL GOLDS" can dethreat, and we do, to get away from FAKE GOLDS ( cheaters / re-roll rage hackers ) who infest silver instance and can't, nor will ever "dethreat" down to bronze .

Go to the silver instance, play a few matches against the script kiddies and hackers, then come back to bronze server and hug every gold you see for BEING LEGIT players !!!

Y'see, I read this as:

FAKE GOLDS can dethreat, and we do, to get away from REAL GOLDS (who can actually play the game but I see an occasional hacker and then say anyone who beats me is hacking cos I'm not very good at the game and my muscet is small) who infest silver instance and can, but don't, dethreat down to Bronze. 

AngelicLie

AngelicLie

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 25-April 17

Y'see, I read this as:

FAKE GOLDS can dethreat, and we do, to get away from REAL GOLDS (who can actually play the game but I see an occasional hacker and then say anyone who beats me is hacking cos I'm not very good at the game and my muscet is small) who infest silver instance and can, but don't, dethreat down to Bronze. 

Im sure you do, and I see your response as admittance to being one of the scubs I am describing :)

hIf5g9M.png

AngelicLie

AngelicLie

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 25-April 17
Oh, I see cookiepusstrolllord in the wings, here it comes folks, I suck at this game, WE ALL SUCK AT THIS GAME !!!!

( grabs popcorn ... )

Edited by AngelicLie, 06 October 2017 - 10:15 AM.

hIf5g9M.png

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

I suck at this game

maybe, maybe not, I don't know you

as for me? Im just here for the memes... this convo has been had a thousand times already

X7iu2vP.gif

Edited by CookiePuss, 06 October 2017 - 10:23 AM.

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

AngelicLie

AngelicLie

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 25-April 17

maybe, maybe not, I don't know you

as for me? Im just here for the memes... this convo has been had a thousand times already
X7iu2vP.gif

Oh you know me hahaha, most of you do, but I have went ninja !!!

I do like that .gif lol, thanks for sharing :D

hIf5g9M.png

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1962 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14
In bronze, youll find only legit people, no cheats involved. That cant be said for the silver districts. Poor excuse but its a motivation enough to play in bronze.

Edited by Ysaline, 06 October 2017 - 10:36 AM.

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3406 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

"now"? You clearly haven't been paying much attention to the last 4 years.

Also they're silvers who manage to farm enough newbies to attain the holy yellow status. Real golds don't dethreat or play in bronze districts.

Centurion Cat

Centurion Cat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Joined 30-September 16
Bronze is the new silver...

sZTu1o2.png

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2175 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

There are so few people left playing that threat districts are pointless. G1 should directly remove the segregation so maybe we can have a population increase instead of loss.

Give me a Cookie <3

SuperFuzz

SuperFuzz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 05-April 13

Bronze district works better then Fair Fight, sadly. 

MrChan

MrChan

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Im sure you do, and I see your response as admittance to being one of the scubs I am describing :)

Cool. And I see your suggestion that a CBT vet you've probably never knowingly played is a hacker just for having a different opinion as admittance that you cry hax whenever someone kills you and just want to stomp newbies. Even?

Edited by MrChan, 06 October 2017 - 12:52 PM.

AngelicLie

AngelicLie

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 25-April 17

There are so few people left playing that threat districts are pointless. G1 should directly remove the segregation so maybe we can have a population increase instead of loss.

and this would completely kill the game because all of the people who dethreat to get away from the hackfest in silver would then quit the game completely ... GOOD IDEA !!

hIf5g9M.png

schlonganola

schlonganola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1753 posts
  • Joined 17-March 15

This game doesn't have enough players to support three segregated "threat" districts. Threat itself needs to be overhauled and just done away with entirely so the remaining player base is free to compete against each other without being limited to playing a certain time of the day when there is enough other people who fit your threat online.

If APB had 5,000 on every server, then yeah, this type of threat system may work, but with the game struggling to break 1k across all servers the available pool to get sorted into those districts is tiny which means a lot of the time you're forced to dethreat or make a smurf account if you want to play since only Bronze districts may be up.

However since G1 literally doesn't have a development team anymore, let alone the staff familiar enough with the game to do a threat/matchmaking overall despite the significant damage it does to the game (new players are thrown to the wolves which means player retention becomes a major issue) this will never ever be addressed.

Delete threat, delete the HVR, make lowyields 2 grenades, and voila, APB is instantly a better game.

Edited by schlonganola, 06 October 2017 - 02:06 PM.

CAMHS1b.png.lBBaD6A.png. qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1962 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

"Real golds"

"Real golds"

"Real golds"

"Real golds"

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

LUCIFEAR

LUCIFEAR

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 10-May 11

I seriously miss segregation. Forcing golds to stay in gold district and so on...

Most hated on the game. :)Check out my shirts.

CRIM IGN: iLucifer      ENF IGN: LUCIFEAR

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3406 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

"Real golds"

"Real golds"

"Real golds"

Yes. People who are actually good at the game and have no need to exploit mechanics or bugs.

I seriously miss segregation. Forcing golds to stay in gold district and so on...

Full threat segregation is the reason we're in this gosh darning mess to begin with.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1003 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

why do so many people ask for this? all it does is just force new players to play with the already over saturated amount of veterans, making them immediately uninstall as well as any other future new players.

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

Bowser

Bowser

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Joined 22-February 14

Delete threat ...

So making all districts open conflict district which messing up the matchmaking Yeah I don't won't 1 green vs 4 gold match no thanks.

Threat system is there for a reason. People who wants threat to be removed is really for their own benefit talk and sadly most people who wants the threat to be removed are the ones who complain about the game on everything so no.

phMG9hL.jpg B0WSE: Jericho (NA}     LbtNqyj.jpg Bowserism: Citadel (EU)

Obvious Lesbian

Obvious Lesbian

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4095 posts
  • Joined 28-July 14

everyones excuse is 'the [ threat level here with an S ] have to go somewhere'

lol

qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Emotional - Burvington

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1962 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

People who are actually good at the game

you are actually funny guy, a good comedian i like that

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

Progeekzy

Progeekzy

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2181 posts
  • Joined 14-October 13

In bronze, youll find only legit people, no cheats involved. That cant be said for the silver districts. Poor excuse but its a motivation enough to play in bronze.

What servers are you playing on? Only legit players on bronze? HA! 

Drink up. Shoot in. Let the beatings begin. Distributor of pain. Your loss becomes my gain. Anger. Misery. You’ll suffer unto me. Harvester of sorrow. Language of the mad. Harvester of sorrow. All have said their prayers. Invade their nightmares.
To see into my eyes. You’ll find where murder lies.

e963b_metallica_loo.png

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2175 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

why do so many people ask for this? all it does is just force new players to play with the already over saturated amount of veterans, making them immediately uninstall as well as any other future new players.

No threat districts = more balanced mix of players on both teams. Newbies will be facing hard players, but will also have them on their side since the mm can better match them. Plus, no more dethreaters.

Give me a Cookie <3

アリア

アリア

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

I hate bronze and silvers I wish they grow a brain. 

Edited by アリア, 07 October 2017 - 12:32 AM.

cnHtW4P.jpg

LisaMary

LisaMary

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 02-August 17

How many districts do you guys want? You dont even use the one literally made just for you. You take over silver, pushing out silver. And now i cant get through a mish without seeing a gold in freaking bronze. How is this even allowed? And do any of you golds have any self respect left after playing a single mish in bronze? How do you justify being a bully like that?

https://forums.gamer...at-is-to-blame/
Made this a while back, enjoy.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3355 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I hate bronze and silvers I wish they grow a brain.

I think you’re a good person, and i hope you have a long and happy life.

69tZxRU.jpg 

InfernalPaladin

InfernalPaladin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1048 posts
  • Joined 19-April 13

Wait so let me get this straight, you've been playing APB for 3 years and you're still bronze?

wgF8PwK.png aLb1IOv.png jCnXVd5.png

q9K7xzJ.png

Sir Garrick

Sir Garrick

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 01-August 13

I don't get why the Open Districts aren't a thing; why bother with the hassle of threating and de-threating when you could just play and stomp faces or be stomped by everyone?

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

advanced tab must be removed..but looks like G1/Reloaded dont have instinct of self-preservation

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

advanced tab must be explained.

ftfy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users