Photo

HEY G1 - Hey Tiggs - Whatever Happened To Our 8th Anniversary ?

• This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Vicki Pond

Vicki Pond

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 16-January 13

Another year has passed, and this time you folks didn't even acknowledge our 8th Anniversary !

No posts, no 'Glad to see you people are still here', just nothing!

Looked over at the APB Forums, and I see you're doing the same crap to them!  No communications or updates either.

FE is dying here and you people don't care and are doing absolutely nothing about it.

So when is G1 going to pull the plug and end it?

Will you even have the courtesy to say anything before you do?  Doubtful !!!

Been wandering since 2012.

Guess I'll have to wander off and find something else to do with my time and money!!!

Vicki Pond

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Apparently no devs means noone can access the server and turn on events like grunch fest or anniversary events. Plus Tiggs has abandoned this game anyways

Heavehoe

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • 4546 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13
Patience, fellow victims of lost hope and broken promises. Reloaded production have sacrificed Hawken in order to refocus their devolopement effort, so FE and APB shall be milked a bit longer.

We do care and the team is very passionate about the game.

Watson_

Watson_

Grunt

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

Looked over at the APB Forums, and I see you're doing the same crap to them!  No communications or updates either.

They won't get rid of us that easy that's for sure. Been a long wait for something to happen but I'm still optimistic that they will someday pull there finger out there backside and get to working on there games properly. "One day"..... At least i could give my account to my grand kids so the money I have spent won't be such a waste... kek.

Patience, fellow victims of lost hope and broken promises. Reloaded production have sacrificed Hawken in order to refocus their devolopement effort, so FE and APB shall be milked a bit longer.

:OpIsFunny:  :pray:

mcvvvr.jpg

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Another year has passed, and this time you folks didn't even acknowledge our 8th Anniversary !

No posts, no 'Glad to see you people are still here', just nothing!

FE is dying here and you people don't care and are doing absolutely nothing about it.

So when is G1 going to pull the plug and end it?

Will you even have the courtesy to say anything before you do?  Doubtful !!!

Been wandering since 2012.

Guess I'll have to wander off and find something else to do with my time and money!!!

Vicki Pond

To be fair the time to do something has been long gone at this point. But you're probably someone else who sat around and cried and complained instead of joining Decon to actually help. Tiggs was online for a bit on the anniversary. Heretic can hold a late anniversary event if you'd like and cloner camp you. We'll give you paint kits so you can make the cloner more of a homely place.

Could you be much more of a drama queen. Like do you hug your stop sign pillow at night and cry yourself to sleep because things don't go your way? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 380 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

We could use some PVP events Jdred.  Games been pretty quiet since you all(coughs) I mean some of you got banned....Oh that's right... Most of Heretics got banned.  That's why we don't see you crying in PVP wars anymore.  Be nice to the OP, you don't need to giver her snark. 

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

We could use some PVP events Jdred.  Games been pretty quiet since you all(coughs) I mean some of you got banned....Oh that's right... Most of Heretics got banned.  That's why we don't see you crying in PVP wars anymore.  Be nice to the OP, you don't need to giver her snark. 

Uhm, most of Heretic got banned? Everyone pretty much stopped playing because there isn't any PvP. I assure you most of Heretic isn't banned. Stop listening to rumors this cancer community comes up with. I am curious the list of Heretic members who are apparently banned though. 

Calling someone out because they want to complain about the state of the game when Decon was free to join and help the game. :^) I mean shes fuzzy bunnying about something she could have very well helped with. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mariiaa

Mariiaa

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11

Ah yes i see we have a classic case of somebody that downed a gallon of paint before posting.

Lets ask this who from Heretic got banned? As far as i know nobody that im aware of is banned from the dead game. You dont see us "crying" in PVP anymore because lets be honest the game is a raging dumpster fire. Please stop you are only making yourself look stupid. :frantic:

Poisin

Poisin

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

Listen Nebula I know you are as old as dirt by this time and need to spread made up gossip to make your life feel significant now but no we are not all banned you old insignificant hag. None of us are banned we just choose not to come in. Why? To make your life worth living again? Listen grandma go take some estrogen to level out that menopause you are going through and stop being a gossip. I repeat Nebula is a gossip witch that likes to spread lies to feel important. Isn't there some cookies you could be baking for your grandkids or have your loser spawn not procreated yet? 

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3719 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

These are the forums where snark is mandatory. Sorry no bans to that effect have happened to heretic we merely got bored with 15 mins of pvp with a total of not even a team a day. We must be missing so much with FEs inability to pass 100 people a day and the lack of clubbing baby seals.

To be fair the time to do something has been long gone at this point. But you're probably someone else who sat around and cried and complained instead of joining Decon to actually help. Tiggs was online for a bit on the anniversary. Heretic can hold a late anniversary event if you'd like and cloner camp you. We'll give you paint kits so you can make the cloner more of a homely place.
Could you be much more of a drama queen. Like do you hug your stop sign pillow at night and cry yourself to sleep because things don't go your way?

Don't exaggerate the influence of decon. It had some, but not to that extent.

Heretic
Nysak

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • 4546 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Like do you hug your stop sign pillow at night and cry yourself to sleep because things don't go your way? 

Is there one? Do you know where I can buy it?

We do care and the team is very passionate about the game.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 380 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Yes I am old as dirt, and yes I am bored.  But I also seemed to have to have pushed some buttons. I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Please feel free to stop by and get your not banned cookies.

Vaako

Vaako

Conscript

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

I think Nebby is doing it on purpose and get everyone riled up and join the crappy laggy server for some pvp.. 

Vaako - Social/Crafter 1240 AP

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 380 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I have been known to do that when bored.

There were only 26 folks in game last night.  It  was very boring.  Usually I only log in on Monday evenings.  But with 26 there is not much to do.

Oh and at Poisin.. you just keep on being you.  Some things never change. (signs the word Byotch)

Edited by Mutarenebula, 10 October 2017 - 08:08 AM.

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Unless Nysek quit heretic at least one member of heretic was banned huehue

Heavehoe

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Yes I am old as dirt, and yes I am bored.  But I also seemed to have to have pushed some buttons. I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Please feel free to stop by and get your not banned cookies.

Eh, talking out your patootie about something you know nothing about and going off rumors. What'd you expect exactly?

Unless Nysek quit heretic at least one member of heretic was banned huehue

Nysek hadn't actually been in Heretic for like the last year plus. He hung out in TS from time to time, but thats about it. Next?

Posted Image

Posted Image

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Can this thread return to its original intention? Still no response from Tiggs?

Heavehoe

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Is there one? Do you know where I can buy it?

https://www.amazon.c...top sign pillow

here u go bbyckes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mod Squad 88

Mod Squad 88

Reloaded Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 14-July 16

Locking thread as it has ventured into unwanted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users