• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 383 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Happy Anniversary to all the Fallen Earth Players.  What are some of your favorites raids or things in FE?

Mine is doing theToro Bend races with Blade, Pie and Ron back with Iron Horseman clan.  Blade would play rabbit as well and have us hunt him in that PVP zone.

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Vicki Pond

Vicki Pond

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 16-January 13

Hi Mutarenebula,

Been looking around the forums and can't find anything from GamersFirst or Tiggs celebrating the 8th Anniversary!

Did they blow us off again?

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Hi Mutarenebula,

Been looking around the forums and can't find anything from GamersFirst or Tiggs celebrating the 8th Anniversary!

Did they blow us off again?

Noone is here to turn on events and properly maintain the server

Heavehoe

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Happy anniversary Fallen Earth. I finally got another pc so I can log in to listen to the crickets.... or was that creepers?

Krakauer

Krakauer

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Wow, Happy Anniversary indeed!  haven't been on this game for probably 5 years.  Got in the Beta, played for awhile, then I don't know what happened.  I think WoW dragged me back in, and haven't even played that in awhile.  Just playing 7 Days to Die right now, then I saw an old bookmark and thought... hmm.  May have to download this again and check it out, thinking there may be a few changes...  :Heee:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users