• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

pr0blem

pr0blem

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-September 17

I was one of those who farmed for the FFA 3 slot using the free code for the joker box, I made around 70 accounts and ended up getting 1 FFA 3 slot, and 1 Bullshark. I know I am not the only one who thinks that a legendary weapon is worth more than their account, so I'm asking you to please review the support ticket cases. Just take away our illegally obtained legendary's and return our accounts, never would I have thought that I would lose my 5,500 hour 5 year old account for something so silly. So please, take a step back and review what you've done, we know we shouldn't have done it but we did it anyways, just for a single gun, it wasn't worth it. Case #586137, please.

IDontBanMeBro

IDontBanMeBro

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14

Best of luck mate

Spy

Spy

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 11-May 17

I made around 70 accounts and ended up getting 1 FFA 3 slot, and 1 Bullshark.

How about offering support real money, worth 69x400G1C? That would be the exact amount of money you stole from them.

And yes, I'm being sarcastic. So glad scum like you are getting banned.

Edited by Spy, 12 September 2017 - 09:45 AM.

Bowser

Bowser

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Joined 22-February 14
Hell no you broke the ToS what were you thinking of making these accounts to farm legendary weapons in the first place was it worth having a reskin obir you should thought about this before farming we have people broke the tos like 4 years ago unban those first you are at the bottom of the list now mate.

phMG9hL.jpg B0WSE: Jericho (NA}     LbtNqyj.jpg Bowserism: Citadel (EU)

Obvious Lesbian

Obvious Lesbian

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4095 posts
  • Joined 28-July 14

u dont get banned for abusing codes

lol

qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Emotional - Burvington

Sarya

Sarya

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 10-March 16

haha ...

Hope they got every single one of you scum and you will never get unbanned.

Best thing happened for months. 

Time to celebrate  :partyfest:

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2284 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

haven't logged in since they started those code giveaways (i got a csg and a atac so basically salt shakers)

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

IDontBanMeBro

IDontBanMeBro

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14

u dont get banned for abusing codes

lol

yes you do as Tiggs clearly said a few posts back

Obvious Lesbian

Obvious Lesbian

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4095 posts
  • Joined 28-July 14

yes you do as Tiggs clearly said a few posts back

You get banned if you are dumb.

qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Emotional - Burvington

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2284 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

i miss the days when they just gave us a difficult challenge with high reward (500 assault rifle kills for 25 Yukon boxes Which i did in a day... on han)

also need a bit of conformation bannable to buy the cheap ffa's on market or not illegal? Friends keep asking (haven't played apb in a while caught up with RAID ww2)

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

FufuCuddlyPoops

FufuCuddlyPoops

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 28-May 11

i got the USA skin and 500 JT. Pretty good deal imho, i used it on my eu character and got something i wanted.

Jericho (NA) formerly Colby (West) FufuCuddlyPoops (Lv 115ish) Argosthor (Lv 220)
Citadel (EU) FufuCuddlyPoops (Lv 30ish)

CopCaller

CopCaller

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I was one of those who farmed for the FFA 3 slot using the free code for the joker box, I made around 70 accounts and ended up getting 1 FFA 3 slot, and 1 Bullshark. I know I am not the only one who thinks that a legendary weapon is worth more than their account, so I'm asking you to please review the support ticket cases. Just take away our illegally obtained legendary's and return our accounts, never would I have thought that I would lose my 5,500 hour 5 year old account for something so silly. So please, take a step back and review what you've done, we know we shouldn't have done it but we did it anyways, just for a single gun, it wasn't worth it. Case #586137, please.

They dont care bro i also got ban for getting a ffa on my other account but i agree they should at least take the ffa out of your account and unbann the account i remember they gave people that hack to return to the game if they play legit why can this be the same.   

Leander465

Leander465

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11

How about offering support real money, worth 69x400G1C? That would be the exact amount of money you stole from them.

And yes, I'm being sarcastic. So glad scum like you are getting banned.

Well you even got 2 boxes what means 69x2 what means 138 boxes this times 400g1c which means 55.200g1c which is around $530 with the added 30% bonus. Hmm sees alright.

We'll be posting information very soon  

Greets, Leander / Reapers

Steam / Twitch / Youtube

Bowser

Bowser

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Joined 22-February 14

They dont care bro i also got ban for getting a ffa on my other account but i agree they should at least take the ffa out of your account and unbann the account i remember they gave people that hack to return to the game if they play legit why can this be the same.

Did you create that account that day just to get the weapon or it was created way before that ?

phMG9hL.jpg B0WSE: Jericho (NA}     LbtNqyj.jpg Bowserism: Citadel (EU)

Loudness

Loudness

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

So you wanna take away all these FFA;s taht people bought or traded from in game?

Like delete them from the game?

From the people that didnt know?

Is this gonna be a KTTC scandal al over again?

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXA

CopCaller

CopCaller

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Did you create that account that day just to get the weapon or it was created way before that ?

the alt account that i had was my loot account that i created early this year and the other where made also around the same time. 

Speedz

Speedz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Joined 25-June 15

Its your own fault. You did something wrong, you get punished. If they unban you now, you'll try to do the same thing again next time and hope to get away with it.

Edited by Speedz, 12 September 2017 - 11:24 AM.

<Flavor>Jenni

<Flavor>Jenni

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7239 posts
  • Joined 04-August 12

Full stop. You consider farming boxes on 70 accounts "silly"?; and you didn't expect something bad to happen?

I take it you missed out on the kerfuffle that happened when a bad script in Armas gave people free G1C...

Jericho (PC NA) (rest in sauteed goodness, Le' Onion):
CaramelJenni, ChocolateJenni, CinnamonJenni, MochaJenni, LatteJenni, AmarettoJenni

VanillaJenni, LemonJenni, CherryJenni, OreoJenni, StrawberryJenni, BananaJenni, HeathJenni

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4945 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

the alt account that i had was my loot account that i created early this year and the other where made also around the same time. 

I guess you weren't aware that we can see the account creation date, and you had more then a couple of accounts (over 50). 

We do not offer support on the forums and it doesn't look like you'll be getting sympathy here either. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users