51 replies to this topic

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

Again, not banned, suspended. I know, that's hard to comprehend. And it had nothing to do with Retail Codes, silly.

But yeah... I guess we should be nice about your disability.

I am sorry.

Stay mad and banned, loser.

:~)

I destroy people on console

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

Stay mad and banned, loser.

:~)

Not mad at all. I can tell that you, on the other hand, have a learning disability, and we shouldn't make fun of you for it.

Again, I am sorry.

SEKzu3Z.png

Creator of the GREATEST APB Event Ever.

R.I.P. - Nymphi R255 Enforcer DoubIeDee R249 Criminal - 37 account-wide guns, account wide vehicles, nearly every clothing pack, numerous skins, special event rewards, and 4,500+ hours and $1000.

ImZirc0nium

ImZirc0nium

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 25-August 16

Oh, BANNED for buying stolen RT and KTTC pack codes SILVER loser talking about brain damage
nice memes :~)

Pls stick on to the topic.. He got nthng to do with the codes thing which he purchased from 3rd party sites. Lets say you are planning to buy a monitor.. You compare the prices in two different websites and u find one is cheaper.. What will u do? Any sane person will go for the cheaper product. Sorry it was my bad thinking you're sane.

Edited by ImZirc0nium, 18 September 2017 - 07:25 AM.

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

Pls stick on to the topic.. He got nthng to do with the codes thing which he purchased from 3rd party sites. Lets say you are planning to buy a monitor.. You compare the prices in two different websites and u find one is cheaper.. What will u do? Any sane person will go for the cheaper product. Sorry it was my bad thinking you're sane.

"Penny wise and pound foolish"

I buy everything only in official and certified stores. When you kids grow up, get a job and start making money yourself instead of stealing mom's credit card, you will understand. What you think is only what you think, it has nothing to do with reality, just your imagination :~)

I destroy people on console

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

"Penny wise and pound foolish"

I buy everything only in official and certified stores. When you kids grow up, get a job and start making money yourself instead of stealing mom's credit card, you will understand. What you think is only what you think, it has nothing to do with reality, just your imagination :~)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... So sweet. Yet so salty.

I bought everything (with the exception of a few gifts against my will.) And have been working since, well, pretty much I had to right out of High School.

It's cute how you are trying to be relevant, though. 84 posts in 3 years?

Must be Russian. This flood of Ruskie accounts trying to talk like they know is funny, though.

Keep trying. You might find some kid to trigger eventually.

SEKzu3Z.png

R.I.P. - Nymphi R255 Enforcer DoubIeDee R249 Criminal - 37 account-wide guns, account wide vehicles, nearly every clothing pack, numerous skins, special event rewards, and 4,500+ hours and $1000.

Katryoshka

Katryoshka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-January 14

Guys, it was a mommypost, quit being serious

Katryoshka

Katryoshka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-January 14

This is forums of APB afterall :^)

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3298 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

tumblr_m9l1y2OKTb1qc0kljo1_500.gif

There's a few of us here, who take this forum quite seriously....

69tZxRU.jpg 

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

23c.gif

SEKzu3Z.png

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1598 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16
its just a prank bro

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    

Sayori

Sayori

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 12-September 17

^ That coming from someone who's happy people got their accounts _blocked_ for FFA Gate ? :)

No, I won't go wherever is cheaper. I will go to the cheapest and most trustworthy place. Or you are saying it's Ok to buy, for example, from g2a because it's cheaper even if yo know those keys are mostly fraudulent. You can buy cheap rolex too but try to guess the sources?

Anyway, nobody should be banned for this, just as if you should not be jailed because you bought stolen goods "without suspecting". A fine maybe. Or in keys case - timed suspension.

Edited by Sayori, 19 September 2017 - 07:32 AM.

Vailei

Vailei

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Joined 25-September 14

I dont even understand what you mean by this, cant anyone go into social, then load up the theme creator / song creator thing and make songs / themes? so its not like you have control if someone makes a same song as you

Ye i'm pretty sure making the "same song as you" is legit when you do 1 or 2 in a decent amount of time, but not when they make over 20 and 30 themes in about 20 minutes. This is how to get banned tutorial. There are smart theme stealers that use different accounts and steal 3-4 on each acc per like 1-2 hours to avoid bans etc. They also remove account and log files of APB. The dumb ones  got banned in 2 days or so.

Couldn't find a photo with this size ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users