Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

None.

SEKzu3Z.png

Creator of the GREATEST APB Event Ever.

R.I.P. - Nymphi R255 Enforcer DoubIeDee R249 Criminal - 37 account-wide guns, account wide vehicles, nearly every clothing pack, numerous skins, special event rewards, and 4,500+ hours and $1000.

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

It seems that some of them got banned, so there is at least some preventive.

But theme market is ruined at the moment and no one would risk putting new themes out... Either way i'd like to hear a response too.

Edited by Snake Eyes, 10 September 2017 - 04:28 PM.

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

They will only get banned if there is proof that they used scripts or injectors to get the data to copy that way.

Other than that, they don't care.

SEKzu3Z.png

R.I.P. - Nymphi R255 Enforcer DoubIeDee R249 Criminal - 37 account-wide guns, account wide vehicles, nearly every clothing pack, numerous skins, special event rewards, and 4,500+ hours and $1000.

ShaiShai

ShaiShai

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11

I dont even understand what you mean by this, cant anyone go into social, then load up the theme creator / song creator thing and make songs / themes? so its not like you have control if someone makes a same song as you

EMilika

EMilika

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 24-May 17

Hope its gets bannable

original.jpgGot rims for my baby?? 18*  :cowdance:

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3369 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

Hardly seems like there's a stance on any gosh darning cheating anymore.

EMilika

EMilika

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 24-May 17

By G1 any 3rd App is bannABLE!

ANY even gosh darning crosshair or what people claim that get are bannable.

ANY 3RD APP. 

Why are you people not pleased?

Edited by EMilika, 10 September 2017 - 04:57 PM.

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13
they were bannable before but with the current lack of clientside anticheat there is no way to detect them efficiently and automatically. if you have evidence, contact support.

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

Katryoshka

Katryoshka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-January 14

I dont even understand what you mean by this, cant anyone go into social, then load up the theme creator / song creator thing and make songs / themes? so its not like you have control if someone makes a same song as you

Yeah but themes can be copied using some sort of application that literally rips peoples themes theyve made and you can dupe them.  Its bannable and always has been bannable and is happening with some new edgy named guy on Jericho :^)

By G1 any 3rd App is bannABLE!

ANY even gosh darning crosshair or what people claim that get are bannable.

ANY 3RD APP. 

Why are you people not pleased?

Because blatants are gosh darning blatant for 5 hours of my night and theyre already rank 220ish and we have edgelords stealing/duping themes

Katryoshka

Katryoshka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-January 14

Also, its not that Im not pleased that theyre taking actions against easy mode bullshoot its just that they dont give a mommy enough to go into the game and see whats actually going on, like the hacker vlan thats been on baylan for the past LITERAL 5 hours and a theme duper / stealer on Jericho.

You think if you owned a car and it ran because you built it and it took years to get done and running that youd take care of it and want it to last, not but water in the brakelines and sand in the oil.

EMilika

EMilika

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 24-May 17

Also, its not that Im not pleased that theyre taking actions against easy mode bullshoot its just that they dont give a mommy enough to go into the game and see whats actually going on, like the hacker vlan thats been on baylan for the past LITERAL 5 hours and a theme duper / stealer on Jericho.

You think if you owned a car and it ran because you built it and it took years to get done and running that youd take care of it and want it to last, not but water in the brakelines and sand in the oil.

I have a feeling that Volvo V70 can run without engine too.

Edited by EMilika, 10 September 2017 - 07:22 PM.

Katryoshka

Katryoshka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 25-January 14

I have a feeling that Volvo V70 can run without engine too.

I guess you lack higher brain function.

Im done trying to converse with you.

darker

darker

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 03-December 15

aimbot for months on end = no ban. leave the theme stealer open for more than 10 minutes = ban. simple bro

ImZirc0nium

ImZirc0nium

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 25-August 16
They gave players another reason for their bans. You see a closet getting ban..He says " omg i dint cheat i only used the theme stealer"

Edited by ImZirc0nium, 10 September 2017 - 10:56 PM.

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2272 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Im not saying its a good thing but what if. The original creator of song/theme is long gone (banned or just doesn't sell them or left apb OR it was on a account you cant get back into) would it be ok to get those Themes/songs duped? I ask because someone i know that makes songs got banned he said he only use the codes on 1 account without making 50 accounts even said check market history no1 ever sold him a ffa. Dont ya love it when an act of generosity goes horribly wrong.

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

darker

darker

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 03-December 15

hm i think theme stealer should be bannable because it gives the person who stole it an unfair advantage by creating an opportunity to sell it and make money, tigg say having an advantage over other player is bannable offense, then again having aimbot is also give pretty good advantage but g1 not seem to care about that so they not very consistent with their rule :/ zkMpMfm.png

Lewd

Lewd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

It is bannable, but they can't prevent it because they don't know how.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

Im not saying its a good thing but what if. The original creator of song/theme is long gone (banned or just doesn't sell them or left apb OR it was on a account you cant get back into) would it be ok to get those Themes/songs duped? I ask because someone i know that makes songs got banned he said he only use the codes on 1 account without making 50 accounts even said check market history no1 ever sold him a ffa. Dont ya love it when an act of generosity goes horribly wrong.

maybe he lied what was the banned message anyways? exploiting codes?

cnHtW4P.jpg

Bazengaecksdee

Bazengaecksdee

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 08-July 13
If you mean copying other themes legitly then Im pretty sure they don't care

EMilika

EMilika

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 24-May 17

If you mean copying other themes legitly then Im pretty sure they don't care

No its application.

schlonganola

schlonganola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1744 posts
  • Joined 17-March 15

who gives a fuck lmao

game averages like 600 people half of which are slavs who can't even communicate with the other half and you're worried about ```themes```

CAMHS1b.png.lBBaD6A.png. qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

they were bannable before but with the current lack of clientside anticheat there is no way to detect them efficiently and automatically. if you have evidence, contact support.

Even when they had punkbuster they couldnt detect jack mommy

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Someone

Someone

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Joined 04-September 11

I've got some rare propanity themes hmu 

bzMoYqG.png

ey Burv did u check my BIG TIME KILLER abs - Criminal: Someone R255 - Enforcer: Grandmaa R115

RandomCatface

RandomCatface

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

I thought the whole theme stealing thing was patched a long time ago?.... Still doesnt stop them from just copying your theme by ear....ijs.

Rather worry about apb's real problems......

-----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Lewd

Lewd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

I thought the whole theme stealing thing was patched a long time ago?.... Still doesnt stop them from just copying your theme by ear....ijs.

Rather worry about apb's real problems......

They patched a theme duping exploit, not the DLL file every russian is running around using. 

It is a real problem. Some people make all of their APB$ from selling themes but now they can't, unless they want to have them stolen and resold for ridiculously low prices. 

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14
So upset, go call police lmao

You care too much about your "unique" and "edgy" shltty themes, I removed instruments folder and so glad cause will never hear that edgy atrocious shlt again. Those stealers are awesome guys, hope they keep up their work.

I destroy people on console

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

So upset, go call police lmao

You care too much about your "unique" and "edgy" shltty themes, I removed instruments folder and so glad cause will never hear that edgy atrocious shlt again. Those stealers are awesome guys, hope they keep up their work.

Majority of "better" players play for image and ego, but besides it isnt it so amazing how some theme makers could make a thing they can just duplicate with one click indefinitely and make dozens of money off of it. They managed to gain cult following off of it, even i aspired to become such person once, but im not good at making themes, im more of a symbol guy.

Oh and also, i dont think its allowed to remove those file according to ToS, not completely sure though.

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

Majority of "better" players play for image and ego, but besides it isnt it so amazing how some theme makers could make a thing they can just duplicate with one click indefinitely and make dozens of money off of it. They managed to gain cult following off of it, even i aspired to become such person once, but im not good at making themes, im more of a symbol guy.

Oh and also, i dont think its allowed to remove those file according to ToS, not completely sure though.

Themes of "better" players and not (nowadays even silvers and bronzes are into "edgy" stuff) are SO atrocious, it is most annoying thing for me after "stable servers"
Good symbols and clothing are different story, you need to be really creative and mindless copying through transparent image not gonna work because of layers limitation. Themes are SUPER easy to copy and require 0 brain, google *yourfavoritesong* midi file, open it and copy paste into editor. How tf you can ask millions for that bullshlt??

Removing is not a cheat, neither advantage unlike other tweaks like shaders etc. Just saving your ears from garbage.

darker

darker

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 03-December 15

Themes of "better" players and not (nowadays even silvers and bronzes are into "edgy" stuff) are SO atrocious, it is most annoying thing for me after "stable servers"
Good symbols and clothing are different story, you need to be really creative and mindless copying through transparent image not gonna work because of layers limitation. Themes are SUPER easy to copy and require 0 brain, google *yourfavoritesong* midi file, open it and copy paste into editor. How tf you can ask millions for that bullshlt??

Removing is not a cheat, neither advantage unlike other tweaks like shaders etc. Just saving your ears from garbage.

admitting to breaking the ToS by editing game files, on the forums? yikes

Edited by darker, 16 September 2017 - 10:57 PM.

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

admitting to breaking the ToS by editing game files, on the forums? yikes

Salty theme maker detected  :VeryMad: 

https://forums.gamer...t-and-policies/

5. Post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.

Shltty edgy themes are harmful to my ears so lets ban those 300 players out of 400 who still play the game? I am all in, wanna play some PVE and farm second FFA in empty district  :Ha Ha Ha: 

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2161 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

They cannot even stand on keeping the game running bugfree, what do you expect?

Give me a Cookie <3

Lewd

Lewd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

Themes are SUPER easy to copy and require 0 brain, google *yourfavoritesong* midi file, open it and copy paste into editor. How tf you can ask millions for that bullshlt??

Have you ever tried making a theme by ear? Sometimes it's not as simple as searching for a midi file. 

smh

ImZirc0nium

ImZirc0nium

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 25-August 16

Themes are SUPER easy to copy and require 0 brain, google *yourfavoritesong* midi file, open it and copy paste into editor. How tf you can ask millions for that bullshlt??.

If the theme got multiple instruments involved you cant make a perfect theme using mixcraft or any midi software. Feel free to try it.

Edited by ImZirc0nium, 17 September 2017 - 02:03 AM.

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14
So many triggered theme makers detected.

As an ex-keyboard player I spent hundreds of hours doing this during my youth before your FL studio and other 1-click-to-be-a-compositor software even existed.
All music has already been made and thousands of times replayed in various variations, stop threatening your bullshlt themes as something new and creative.
Themes creator sounds like president of dump lmao.

Lewd

Lewd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

As an ex-keyboard player I spent hundreds of hours doing this during my youth before your FL studio and other 1-click-to-be-a-compositor software even existed.
All music has already been made and thousands of times replayed in various variations, stop threatening your bullshlt themes as something new and creative.

What exactly does this have to do with theme stealers?

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

Some people make all of their APB$ from selling themes but now they can't

Those stealers are awesome guys, hope they keep up their work.

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

1c8.jpg

SEKzu3Z.png

Jokerbot

Jokerbot

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

1c8.jpg

Oh, BANNED for buying stolen RT and KTTC pack codes SILVER loser talking about brain damage

nice memes :~)

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

Oh, BANNED for buying stolen RT and KTTC pack codes SILVER loser talking about brain damage

nice memes :~)

Again, not banned, suspended. I know, that's hard to comprehend. And it had nothing to do with Retail Codes, silly.

But yeah... I guess we should be nice about your disability.

I am sorry.

SEKzu3Z.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users