3 replies to this topic

Owondyah

Owondyah

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 25-July 17

Ey babes!

So, as promised, I'll start doing these giveaways whenever I feel like I'm comfortable with free time and g1c balance (and if sponsors are feeling like sponsoring lol). Once again shoutout to Oraniginaa and My Eyes for sponsoring first couple of givaways! Info on what they provided can be found on my channel!

In first giveaway I'll include stuff that's a bit starter friendly but don't let that discourage you to participate even if you are experienced player... like I am, NOT :) :) :)

What I would like you to do, in order to qualify for reward(s), is to write in comments section of video what are the reasons that make you stay, play or continue coming back to FE.

Leave your character name in comment.

Winner will be decided by RNGezzus!

http://www.randomnumbergenerator.com/ (depending on number of comments, I'll type in the numbers and see who is lucky winner)

Winner will be announced in next video. Exact schedule yet unknown but it's gonna be some day next week.

Rewards: 1 Motorcyle key ( 24000 stamina, Fuel Efficiency of 250, 6 storage slots, Combat Vehicle)

1 Crafting Speed Booster ( Increases your crafting speed by 10% for 1 hour. Contains 5 charges. Note: This purchase grants a single 5-use Crafting Speed Booster item to a single character )

Subscription to my channel is NOT needed to participate in giveaway BUT it would definitely boost my motivation to create more content.

Thanks in advance and GOOD LUCK

Noirfatale

Noirfatale

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-March 15

Character name: Nora Black

I play FE because I love exploration and the crafting system. I like the sandbox were I can go were I want and do as I want. FE is rich and I still have plenty to do and experience.

thats all!

Owondyah

Owondyah

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 25-July 17

Character name: Nora Black

I play FE because I love exploration and the crafting system. I like the sandbox were I can go were I want and do as I want. FE is rich and I still have plenty to do and experience.

thats all!

huge thanks for breaking the ice and taking part in giveaway as first contender BUT, would be osom if you'd post it in comments section on youtube.

WHY? Well, I'm TRYING to bring out more positive vibe over the game on social media. We can help each other in that by doing such stuff.

I organize couple of these events, we talk about game's positives and everyone gets a chance to grab some goodies while potential new player has fresh, up to date, game content and feedback. 

Hoping you'll understand what I mean ;)

Edited by Owondyah, 12 August 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

If you need help in a video, showing something off in-game, or whatver let me know broski.

I'll see if I have the time to do so, plus isn't like I'm using my chips currently even tho I think I'm only sitting on like 6-7y... but with how AP injectors are selling now I can just do 2-3 runs of Dome to make that.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users