• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

PhoneNumberlolqt

PhoneNumberlolqt

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 18-July 17

changes? what? lol nah fam there are NO problems the game is fine even fairfight is fine :) u need some sleep i think xd

Edited by PhoneNumberlolqt, 19 July 2017 - 11:48 AM.

O w n e d    N e r d s

get gud

DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
It's rare to find positive post

I agree with the intention of this post. I agree to with the one says upgrade engine is not important. And too with u Phonenumber (ur name sounds like a cheater name in game :o) Fairfight is ok.

For me, we just need active staff in game for kick cheaters !

And some new maps *-*

@PhoneNumberlolqt, Strange to read you here so satisfied, as if there was not currently a problem. Would you be satisfied with these problems?

Edited by RaPe, 21 July 2017 - 02:00 PM.

PhoneNumberlolqt

PhoneNumberlolqt

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 18-July 17

jaja like i said  there are NO problems at all

so uh   xd

the empty districts are NOT ddosed ye i said it NOT

its the new summer event but no1 likes it :( but some times there is a bronz or T

and no need for engine upgrade

The game is Fine

O w n e d    N e r d s

get gud

greenfield

greenfield

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts
  • Joined 18-March 12
i did support this game buying G1 probably more than i had to, though i don't regret it, i enjoyed this game a lot and still like it. I'm also in this game for about 7 years, but i have to admit their support is not that good. Like even recently i bought from marketplace a firework launcher for 800k, when tried to equip it, it was expired !? I sent a complain to support, with details from which player i bought it, when, how much i paid, a screenshot as well..... and their answer was that they cannot help me with that. Like really, hhow? I asked them, ok, i guess my only choice is to put it back on marketplace, but this time they said that i'm putting my account at risk..... Just great. And this is only a recent case...

xTRIPPYGOD

xTRIPPYGOD

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 14-May 16

хуй

nWell

nWell

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 23-March 17

nobody reads more than 1 sentence anymore, and btw apb is now empty

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

Well, after seeing this math:

blog_img_2.png

3y3c6ojosq5qn1u1x0boctpyx.jpg

I'm glad that they banned my forum account. That must be a really pain in the patootie to code everything from scratch...

But, then i get my conscience back to the right place, and remember that they could hire more people to help them.

It isn't hard if you actually understand what you are looking at, and what you need to do to get a certain result.

Computers and game engines aren't really extremely complex. It only takes a certain degree of knowledge.

Their coders are, in my humble opinion, not the best fit for the job.

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

It isn't hard if you actually understand what you are looking at, and what you need to do to get a certain result.

Computers and game engines aren't really extremely complex. It only takes a certain degree of knowledge.

Their coders are, in my humble opinion, not the best fit for the job.

Well, you see, that was the problem. A staff of 350 at RTW, and we'll say... 100 of them were coders. Now, one coder really kinda didn't know what the other was doing, as management put coders onto tasks. Once done, and seemingly stable, they checked off the box, and moved the coder along. There was no testing, and even then, they didn't listen to the Closed Beta response.

Now... Take that image you are looking at, and assume you know -HOW- to code. You'd still be looking at the code the same way, because you didn't code it. 100 other people did.

Now, with the XBox and PS4 releases done..... There really is no legitimate excuse for why there is no communication and no EU Release (the excuse of we are working on it, doesn't hold water anymore).

SaddestPersonEver

SaddestPersonEver

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17
Stop wasting your money, I spent $100/month for five years in this game and when FairFight falsely banned me for hacking (a complete joke, you should see my ffbans page, also inb4 we know you hacked) and after submitting a ticket from one of my accounts every single day for over a month, I still have yet to get a single word back from them.

Realistic expectations from G1: MOVE ON TO ANOTHER GAME BEFORE YOU ARE FALSELY BANNED AND THEN IGNORED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users