dAnG3rGirL

dAnG3rGirL

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 02-May 12

hi there everyone .

like the title say and i will explain how much change WE need to do !

im playing this game about 7 years and i love this game and also the peoples that in this game 

over the years i saw a lot changes that g1 did and im bless on that .

there is a long list how much G1 DO and im not going to list all of them here .

but 7 years this game are live from RTW .....

7 years ....u can imagine how much hard work is to handle all this ? 

in this 7 years when the game was very popular there was a lot peoples that bless how g1 doing great job 

they fix a lot of bugs 

they bring new contacts ( yes before years but they did ) 

they handle the servers for years now and its not that easy  

they give you all every holiday free codes

they i see trying to listen to every report  and belive me im sure there a lot of them 

they create great events 

and i didn't saw in any game a GMs that was so active in the game like they used to be 

there a lot more that g1 do and doing still for the PLAYERS 

they bring new things ot armas and THAT ...THAT the important thing !!

in the start the players was buying and support the game 

slowly slowly they start to blame G1 for any tiny thing in the game 

and in the last goal i have heard for long time they trying to "punish" g1 but NOT buying anything from armas 

and from this point i saw from the side how the rock rolling down and take us with him 

let me explain how much OUR Fault as players of the game how much the blame also come to us !

how much this few days of lags and all the unplayable days also our fault !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the nature of the cosmos all work by basically of the way of giving 

u give and get what you give 

we the humans always love to TAKE and rarely we GIVING cos we really want to GIVE 

also a lot dont understand another way of miser - a miser is someone that NOT allow to other to GIVE him something cos some manners or some self respect ...

look at the whole forum most of it its peoples that coming and blame g1 so much for every single thing

did anyone of you asking WHAT WE DID FOR THE GAME AS WELL ?

what we did to help to made the game to stay a live ?

cos if there is not WE there no game

things need to be change and changes always and i meant ALWAYS become by action !! no words ! action !

its time to get UNIT WITH G1 TOGETHER !!

are anyone of you really did something to support the game for real ? 

did anyone of us really open a ticket to g1 and ask or even try to talk with a GM without to blame him and ask HOW I CAN HELP TO MADE THE GAME TO BE AGAIN WHAT IT WAS ?! 

for start lets not forget its FREE TO PLAY GAME 

free to play game its like let say like a radio station 

radio stations are only earning by Advertisements... they put on so the peoples that rent air time to put some Advertisements 

that the only way radio stations earning 

free to play game earning only by peoples that buying from armas 

by that they start to support the game they love 

by doing so g1 can earning money and handle the servers and doing a lot more for US in the game 

but again ....remember a lot trying to "punish" g1 by NOT doing so ....

in that way you punish not only g1 ( that its not they fault the game like this ) 

you punish yourself by NOt support the game you love and help the g1 to earning enough to handle the game 

its hard to handle an online game its need a lot peoples 

and this company small or big somehow trying to earning from the game and in the mean time to handle it and creating more and more things to the game.

belive me if we will start to support the game by buying things u will see after a time changes 

there another thing that we can blame our selfs

its call support cheaters .....

yea this game as we all know  have a lot cheaters and thats ok i guess cos so far i saw in any games some cheaters 

but not in any games like in apb ....

but we the players that know to play for years can handle them sometimes but as u all know they are annoying and ruin the game 

special for new players that coming to try the game .

but in someway its our fault we have alot cheaters cos in someway i saw peoples give so much attention to them and give them a big place to feel like they are gods while actually they are who that ruin YOUR OWN GAME YOU LOVE .

i see it by NOT KICKING CHEATERS FROM MISSIONS cos " they this guy can give me ez win " 

i see it by GIVE THEM ATTENTION IN TWITCH AND FOLLOWING THEM THERE 

i see it by even support them in donations twitch  ( well that your own choice ) - ( why not support the game not the cheaters )

there also another way i see peoples really destroying the game by dethreat!!

there players that dethreat and going from golds to dethreat to bronze or even green 

and like this trying ruin for new comers to the game the chance to even love the game or understand him 

this "players " in my opinion need to get at least 2 weeks ban as punish of abused the game in extreme way or ruin it 

if we want apb to keep by a live and even popular again we need to start to be united with g1 

to start to help to g1 , to help good players , to new players , to buy things from armas , and more and more 

everything can start from the thinking of : ok what i will DO to make apb to be better . and DO it 

1) buying from armas to support the game and help g1 to earning enough to help US ( remember ? its like radio station ) 

2) kicking cheaters from missions and report them ( and you know you can kick them there ways to do it ) 

3) dont follow cheaters in twitch and give them any attention anymore 

4) punish cheaters and dethreat players by kicking them from your clans and warning them dethreat you going to report him by abusing the game and ruin YOUR OWN GAME .

5) stop creating hate things in the apb forum about how you hate or have negative  minds about g1 

and replace them in good positive minds of how we can help , and actually we thankful they trying to do something while no one really of us do 

6)  remember the law of the universe - giving ...if you give you get what you give

7) stop the hate between players and start to be united so peoples will have really good place and game to play special for new players that coming 

the powers also in our hands so lets start DO and do action them crying and blaming g1 

i hope this will start to let you open your eyes and minds and bring you all to do the CHANGES !!

love you all 

Your NightMare

VarmiaN

VarmiaN

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 08-August 15
We need communication and news instead of silence.
Edit: And support which actually helps.
Thanks *closing the doors*

Edited by VarmiaN, 17 July 2017 - 03:41 AM.

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Yeah, it's totally me who is to blame about nothing new for last few years.

I am sooo sorry.

Edited by Gro, 17 July 2017 - 03:39 AM.

EonFlux

EonFlux

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

bla bla bla didnt read lol

who cares, fix servers already

LgPVCTw.pngtwitch.tv/fluxdeparted

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

lets go all to buy in ARMAS !! now!!

22880301.gif

unbann everybody ! nobody is perfect !

kelly custom shopping official site ,stuff and render.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

what did i just read....

I bought everything i needed long ago and nothing has changed, the status of the game and population has became worst to the point no one has any interest in playing now. 

1) buying from armas to support the game and help g1 to earning enough to help US ( remember ? its like radio station ) 

already spent $600 dollars and not going to spend more. 

2) kicking cheaters from missions and report them ( and you know you can kick them there ways to do it ) 

I played in a group with friends only no cheaters, yet we still get accused of cheating in a regular basis, not my fault. 

I don't need to watch cheaters, ive seen them ingame.

4) punish cheaters and dethreat players by kicking them from your clans and warning them dethreat you going to report him by abusing the game and ruin YOUR OWN GAME .

I punish cheaters myself, I don't know anyone who dethreats nor in my own clan.

5) stop creating hate things in the apb forum about how you hate or have negative  minds about g1 

What is there to discuss about on the apb forums?

and replace them in good positive minds of how we can help , and actually we thankful they trying to do something while no one really of us do 

What should we do ask more 50% sales? because the negativity should be turn into positive, give thanks to the community for the feedback. 

6)  remember the law of the universe - giving ...if you give you get what you give

I give already

7) stop the hate between players and start to be united so peoples will have really good place and game to play special for new players that coming 

I don't hate no one but the players who hate me usually are jealous of me. 

Edited by アリア, 17 July 2017 - 04:37 AM.

cnHtW4P.jpg

Keijinn

Keijinn

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 18-May 17

what did i just read....

I bought everything i needed long ago and nothing has changed, the status of the game and population has became worst to the point no one has any interest in playing now. 

already spent $600 dollars and not going to spend more. 

I played in a group with friends only no cheaters, yet we still get accused of cheating in a regular basis, not my fault. 

I don't need to watch cheaters, ive seen them ingame.

I punish cheaters myself, I don't know anyone who dethreats nor in my own clan.

What is there to discuss about on the apb forums?

What should we do ask more 50% sales? because the negativity should be turn into positive, give thanks to the community for the feedback. 

I give already

I don't hate no one but the players who hate me usually are jealous of me. 

The thing is, they made a 2 hour maintence for nothing, they changed nothing!

Theres still lag, someone using a exploit and making the game lag, yeah, UkranianGod(The attention mommy)

Still cheaters (Obviously)

Everything is still the same!

CyberWoW

CyberWoW

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 04-August 16

G1 is doing the only things they can do, as they are not the developers but only the host service they can't fix the game's problems they can only fix the server's problems and organize events that for what i have heard are always the same giving always the same things in the years, but as the development staff of the game is dead, being lazy, or working into a coward person line, they can't do more than this. This is what i have heard, more of what i have known is what many players told me too, im not a really experienced player i just played this game for a total time of 65 hours and im registered from 2015, i have just mostly played in the event's time and i have received many clothing and some weapons for totally free, so i can't really blame G1. I have heard players blaming G1 and yeah about the server being slow, even if you have to consider that some low performance can be caused even from your pc not being particularly powerful as this game needs a powerful pc to run without lags, this game is also putting 80 players in a big place and trust me syncronizing all this with the recent network technology is still too hard i suppose  but problems regarding the game infrastructure itself are to fault all to RP (Reloaded Productions) that are the developers team and for what i have known they just seem to being lazy because they like to give to the game a coward line they too want to appear like bastards lol, regarding cheaters, because the most of the cheaters uses a program called Auto Hotkey to make some cheat exploits that is not really considered to be a cheating plataform from fairfight and punkbuster the most of the real cheating programs is anyway being detected and players using the detected cheats are anyway being auto banned by the protection system, so i feel to say that well, the game is good, if you play it on a high performance pc with at least 6 gb ddr3 ram + and Gpu 700 Mhz 512 MB ddr3 + video card and dual core + cpu, with at least a broadband connection.

What i can recommend to RP is to be more acttive or just a little bit more with players at least XD, to add more content and to make something to detect the usage of Auto Hotkey, i have also heard about that they are effectively planning to make an engine upgrade? But maybe they are still not doing it because it will require more performance from the pcs i suppose. I will eventually ask to CIA what Reloaded Productions is planning for the APB future, even if i think they will surely answer me that they have more important problems to care about lol.

Edited by CyberWoW, 17 July 2017 - 06:43 AM.

CatInTuxedo

CatInTuxedo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 20-November 15

Creating events??? You mean like this summer event that didnt come out yet? And active GMs? And they handle servers?

Cp_RIphWcAAYcSQ.jpg

winsig2.jpg

CatInTuxedo

CatInTuxedo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 20-November 15

Loving the survival event, playing regular missions and boom suddenly it freezes teleport etc, and let's see which player will be the last kicked but i got no rewards from this summer special events, they will appear at the end of it ?

Dude there is no summer event...

winsig2.jpg

sadEmotions

sadEmotions

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23-April 16

I really appreciate that you took your time and made this post.

Every word you said was so true, we all may think that GamersFirst have made some ''bad'' decisions, but they still keep the game up for us. It's a f2p game and WE are funds of the game.

CatInTuxedo

CatInTuxedo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 20-November 15

Oh yes exactly only event that is in game is try to survive these lags.... I hoped there is gona be something like Playerunknownsbattleground or H1Z1...

winsig2.jpg

dAnG3rGirL

dAnG3rGirL

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 02-May 12

also seems the problem start to begin when the marge servers happen with innova 

maybe we need to roll back to how the servers was ( obeya , patriot , etc etc ) 

and the peoples from innova will have they own server ( for russian only )

Your NightMare

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I've heard all girls possess something dangerous.

giphy.gif

TheJellyGoo

TheJellyGoo

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

I have so many guns that I often have a hard time finding the one I want to switch to.

Good thing we already have the long promised 'Loadouts' ... oh wait. Also no 'new's!

Edited by The Peanut, 17 July 2017 - 12:12 PM.

R.I.P. 14.10.2015 The Death of the 'God of Death'. G1, you destroyed it's Soul!

Citadel: Nanmin >< | Shinto ><

Eixo

Eixo

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15
Stopped reading after 3 lines..
All we need to change is stable server and fast client anti-cheat.... thats all game needs to beve solid
Engine upgrade?.gosh darn it
Nowadays most of people have PCs that can run apb fine..

ZombiePoperon

ZombiePoperon

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 10-July 17

I've heard all girls possess something dangerous.

giphy.gif

Their feet. Certainly a deadly weapon if aimed right.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

SbISy.gif

See sig. Spent money. Got bant for spending money. Told to spend more money. Lawlz.

SEKzu3Z.png

Creator of the GREATEST APB Event Ever.

R.I.P. - Nymphi R255 Enforcer DoubIeDee R249 Criminal - 37 account-wide guns, account wide vehicles, nearly every clothing pack, numerous skins, special event rewards, and 4,500+ hours and $1000.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

what did the community ever do? how about giving g1 millions of dollars 

thread name needs to be changed to (ignorant )

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

CatInTuxedo

CatInTuxedo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 20-November 15

Stopped reading after 3 lines..
All we need to change is stable server and fast client anti-cheat.... thats all game needs to beve solid
Engine upgrade?.gosh darn it
Nowadays most of people have PCs that can run apb fine..

Exactly i feel like we dont need engine upgrade. G1 just need some normal anti cheat system, STOP DDos attacks and add new things to APB and marketplace... Thats all what we need

winsig2.jpg

Hollowchick

Hollowchick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

Nope.
This company has been fed millions of revenue over the past few years and they never put it to any use.
In return all we got was a lousy blogpost every 3 months or so and half a**ed excuses about why they weren't more active with the unkept promises to better themselves soon.
Don't see how or why I should continue to feed them more money when other game studios are well more deserving of that. I'd rather buy a nice new game for 30 bucks than a rifle in a game that's gonna die in 2017 anyway by the looks of it

I agree that it's time for changes, but we aren't the ones that have to make them, G1 does. 

Edited by Hollowchick, 18 July 2017 - 03:05 AM.

• Gro likes this

No, I am not that guy named "h0llow" who is AFKing on Citadel Social all the time, proof here. My characters are called "Hollowchick" and "Hoilowchick" so please stop mixing us up, thank you.

My brother in law is a prison guard, turns out that place is also full of "false positives".

Golderlight

Golderlight

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 16-July 13

hi there everyone .

like the title say and i will explain how much change WE need to do !

im playing this game about 7 years and i love this game and also the peoples that in this game 

over the years i saw a lot changes that g1 did and im bless on that .

there is a long list how much G1 DO and im not going to list all of them here .

but 7 years this game are live from RTW .....

7 years ....u can imagine how much hard work is to handle all this ? 

in this 7 years when the game was very popular there was a lot peoples that bless how g1 doing great job 

they fix a lot of bugs 

they bring new contacts ( yes before years but they did ) 

they handle the servers for years now and its not that easy  

they give you all every holiday free codes

they i see trying to listen to every report  and belive me im sure there a lot of them 

they create great events 

and i didn't saw in any game a GMs that was so active in the game like they used to be 

there a lot more that g1 do and doing still for the PLAYERS 

they bring new things ot armas and THAT ...THAT the important thing !!

in the start the players was buying and support the game 

slowly slowly they start to blame G1 for any tiny thing in the game 

and in the last goal i have heard for long time they trying to "punish" g1 but NOT buying anything from armas 

and from this point i saw from the side how the rock rolling down and take us with him 

let me explain how much OUR Fault as players of the game how much the blame also come to us !

how much this few days of lags and all the unplayable days also our fault !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the nature of the cosmos all work by basically of the way of giving 

u give and get what you give 

we the humans always love to TAKE and rarely we GIVING cos we really want to GIVE 

also a lot dont understand another way of miser - a miser is someone that NOT allow to other to GIVE him something cos some manners or some self respect ...

look at the whole forum most of it its peoples that coming and blame g1 so much for every single thing

did anyone of you asking WHAT WE DID FOR THE GAME AS WELL ?

what we did to help to made the game to stay a live ?

cos if there is not WE there no game

things need to be change and changes always and i meant ALWAYS become by action !! no words ! action !

its time to get UNIT WITH G1 TOGETHER !!

are anyone of you really did something to support the game for real ? 

did anyone of us really open a ticket to g1 and ask or even try to talk with a GM without to blame him and ask HOW I CAN HELP TO MADE THE GAME TO BE AGAIN WHAT IT WAS ?! 

for start lets not forget its FREE TO PLAY GAME 

free to play game its like let say like a radio station 

radio stations are only earning by Advertisements... they put on so the peoples that rent air time to put some Advertisements 

that the only way radio stations earning 

free to play game earning only by peoples that buying from armas 

by that they start to support the game they love 

by doing so g1 can earning money and handle the servers and doing a lot more for US in the game 

but again ....remember a lot trying to "punish" g1 by NOT doing so ....

in that way you punish not only g1 ( that its not they fault the game like this ) 

you punish yourself by NOt support the game you love and help the g1 to earning enough to handle the game 

its hard to handle an online game its need a lot peoples 

and this company small or big somehow trying to earning from the game and in the mean time to handle it and creating more and more things to the game.

belive me if we will start to support the game by buying things u will see after a time changes 

there another thing that we can blame our selfs

its call support cheaters .....

yea this game as we all know  have a lot cheaters and thats ok i guess cos so far i saw in any games some cheaters 

but not in any games like in apb ....

but we the players that know to play for years can handle them sometimes but as u all know they are annoying and ruin the game 

special for new players that coming to try the game .

but in someway its our fault we have alot cheaters cos in someway i saw peoples give so much attention to them and give them a big place to feel like they are gods while actually they are who that ruin YOUR OWN GAME YOU LOVE .

i see it by NOT KICKING CHEATERS FROM MISSIONS cos " they this guy can give me ez win " 

i see it by GIVE THEM ATTENTION IN TWITCH AND FOLLOWING THEM THERE 

i see it by even support them in donations twitch  ( well that your own choice ) - ( why not support the game not the cheaters )

there also another way i see peoples really destroying the game by dethreat!!

there players that dethreat and going from golds to dethreat to bronze or even green 

and like this trying ruin for new comers to the game the chance to even love the game or understand him 

this "players " in my opinion need to get at least 2 weeks ban as punish of abused the game in extreme way or ruin it 

if we want apb to keep by a live and even popular again we need to start to be united with g1 

to start to help to g1 , to help good players , to new players , to buy things from armas , and more and more 

everything can start from the thinking of : ok what i will DO to make apb to be better . and DO it 

the powers also in our hands so lets start DO and do action them crying and blaming g1 

i hope this will start to let you open your eyes and minds and bring you all to do the CHANGES !!

love you all 

why are you even typing all this? you know g1 won't do anything.. you think they will change just because of you? no they won't get it in your head guys they won't do anything any more

Edited by Golderlight, 18 July 2017 - 01:05 PM.

SW1FT

SW1FT

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12

✔ Good riddance.                                                                                                                                                                                                /s

Edited by SW1FT, 18 July 2017 - 01:16 PM.

m2nGaOE.png

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

Exactly i feel like we dont need engine upgrade. G1 just need some normal anti cheat system, STOP DDos attacks and add new things to APB and marketplace... Thats all what we need

Funny...

How do you stop a DDoS? Short answer, you don't.

And as far as MrGoat's little hacks... Wanna know how you stop those? Engine Upgrade. Because they rely on a vulnerability writhing the Unreal 2.5 engine, which got fixed in the 3.0 Engine.........

Hmmmmmmm...

What happened to the informed posters of this forum? This is boring.

SEKzu3Z.png

R.I.P. - Nymphi R255 Enforcer DoubIeDee R249 Criminal - 37 account-wide guns, account wide vehicles, nearly every clothing pack, numerous skins, special event rewards, and 4,500+ hours and $1000.

Knite

Knite

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 23-March 11

9kaDHLy.gif

After buying more months of play time during RTW than the game existed, and having spent over $3000 USD over APB:R's lifetime, I'm not inclined to give RP any more of my money. I still have 411 days of premium left, and I haven't bought anything in close to a year.

Edited by Knite, 18 July 2017 - 02:00 PM.

1zvuuyc.pngicon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec-7_gold.pngicon_smg_cap40_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngicon_flaregun_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png

RTW CB Vet; APB:R CB Vet; Unbanned

Joker: Knite (Enf); realKesha (Crim)

ZombiePoperon

ZombiePoperon

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 10-July 17

YES, YES, Let's give them more money so things can change!!

Because many players, after all this time, have been buying ARMAS stuff with rocks and sticks!!!

Edited by ZombiePoperon, 18 July 2017 - 02:41 PM.

oq4j0eq.png

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Funny...

How do you stop a DDoS? Short answer, you don't.

And as far as MrGoat's little hacks... Wanna know how you stop those? Engine Upgrade. Because they rely on a vulnerability writhing the Unreal 2.5 engine, which got fixed in the 3.0 Engine.........

Hmmmmmmm...

What happened to the informed posters of this forum? This is boring.

Is apb not on an early version of unreal 3?

I remember a dev saying this somewhere

_|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

Knite

Knite

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 23-March 11

APB is UE3 2008/2009, and the engine upgrade is to UE3 2013

1zvuuyc.pngicon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec-7_gold.pngicon_smg_cap40_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngicon_flaregun_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

Base UR 2.5, bits of beta 3.0, and -NUMEROUS- custom coded modules.

SEKzu3Z.png

Knite

Knite

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 23-March 11

Base UR 2.5, bits of beta 3.0, and -NUMEROUS- custom coded modules.

No; APB is UE3 entirely

http://apbreloaded.g...ne-version.html

ZombiePoperon

ZombiePoperon

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 10-July 17

No; APB is UE3 entirely

Well, after seeing this math:

blog_img_2.png

3y3c6ojosq5qn1u1x0boctpyx.jpg

I'm glad that they banned my forum account. That must be a really pain in the patootie to code everything from scratch...

But, then i get my conscience back to the right place, and remember that they could hire more people to help them.

Edited by ZombiePoperon, 18 July 2017 - 04:39 PM.

oq4j0eq.png

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

No; APB is UE3 entirely

I have read elsewhere that it was 2.5 and 3.0, with heavy custom code chunks.

Like, you know that dynamic day/night cycles is a UE4 feature? Did you know that RTW coders custom made that happen in APB?

There is so much under the hood that most couldn't even wrap their head around, and even the coders don't know how half the stuff worked. It just did.

Anyways, enough of that. Don't wanna go defending G1.... Even though it was getting harder and harder to do before my ban.

Before, they had decent reasons for delays....

Now it's just ridiculous.

SEKzu3Z.png

Ohshii

Ohshii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Wait, changes? There's changes??

tenor.gif

Common Sense / Virginia Ntec / Columbine Carbine - Steam :3

APB Reloaded: Common Sense sold separately.

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

TL;DR

No change is coming, so stop whoring your opinions out on the forums.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

Mikeyo

Mikeyo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 23-August 15

Srsly you think there is still potential in game with 200 players population..just give up

Edited by Mikeyo, 19 July 2017 - 02:35 AM.

AnimePL

AnimePL

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 29-May 15

Game is dying that's fact. I won't get unban my account from simple reason so I'm glad that I don't have to play in this game and waste my time :) Of course I still read what's happening on the forum now  :D

Atta

Atta

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 03-June 15

w62Bs7f.gif

giphy.gif

=) 

dfaf7eaa4d4fb9d000629ef05fcc0901.gif

Knite

Knite

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • Joined 23-March 11

I have read elsewhere that it was 2.5 and 3.0, with heavy custom code chunks.

Like, you know that dynamic day/night cycles is a UE4 feature? Did you know that RTW coders custom made that happen in APB?

You're free to assert that, but you're gonna have to find some evidence to back up your claim. Everything I've ever seen in reference to APB's engine has stated unequivocally that it is UE3 2008

Dynamic day/night cycle is a feature supported by UE3 2013, which was a big reason they wanted to upgrade; there are a number of features that RTW coded into the original game that were later natively supported.

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

You're free to assert that, but you're gonna have to find some evidence to back up your claim. Everything I've ever seen in reference to APB's engine has stated unequivocally that it is UE3 2008.

Dynamic day/night cycle is a feature supported by UE3 2013, which was a big reason they wanted to upgrade; there are a number of features that RTW coded into the original game that were later natively supported.

Which is one of the reasons that the EU took so long. Seeing what chunks of code they could convert, and how it impacted the game, and what sections they'd need to redo with the missing sections, etc...

But a year plus, after the Xbox and PS4 release.... Yeah... Now they are just... Stalling? Who knows...

SEKzu3Z.png

EvangeIyne

EvangeIyne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Joined 28-June 13

Lol, what the f**k.

wENCBFy.gif

'Bright lattices of logic unfolding across that colourless void.'

dgHBTZY.png

vjVWoGM.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users