3 replies to this topic

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

It's going on for few days but no news from you about it or even message that you all are aware and working on it or not.

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

Morrisboy_Paul

Morrisboy_Paul

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 15-January 13

Tbh, Ion think they really care bra, back in the day we didn't have all these problems. I have been here 8 years my profile says 5 but thats not true, I honestly think its over for this game.... I though it was over when they or lied about giving the new engine or w,e..  I don't really see the point of them making the console version, when you having problems with Pc, plus Pc is where mostly everyone really plays.... I mean if they are going to keep it going, some gotta give... On some RNS

I'm Grinding for Success I'm also venturing dreams.. Time to smoke some trees. Hit me up on Snapchat or kik @Morrisboy_Paul  if needed

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

the guy claiming to be behind the problems said it was an exploit, not a DDoS and that he had been trying to get support to fix it, but couldn't get past tier one, so he decided to use it instead in the hopes someone would listen to him

make of that what you will

eBmHUgI.gif

Edited by CookiePuss, 14 July 2017 - 04:06 PM.

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5106 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Mitne, on 14 Jul 2017 - 5:55 PM, said:snapback.png

It's going on for few days but no news from you about it or even message that you all are aware and working on it or not.

Yes, we're aware of the attacks, and we place the servers on mitigation as it happens. 

CookiePuss, on 14 Jul 2017 - 7:06 PM, said:snapback.png

the guy claiming to be behind the problems said it was an exploit, not a DDoS and that he had been trying to get support to fix it, but couldn't get past tier one, so he decided to use it instead in the hopes someone would listen to him

make of that what you will

No one's contacted support about an exploit that I'm aware of.  I've there's an exploit that needs to be fixed, anyone can reach out to me with details to support. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users