Enforcers are attacking an objective over 80 percent of the time. This is anecdotal of course; I'm going to record my matches over this weekend and go over the results on Sunday.
With such a small population (40vs40) we Enforcers end up waiting the most because (let's face it) a small percentage of crims are doing PvE-related garbage resulting in slow queue times for Enf and when we do finally find a match, we've been sitting in an unopposed mission almost every time.
Attacking a point is way harder than defending. If you fail to defend, who cares? Just go onto the next stage. If you fail to attack, GG you lose the match, gg2ez. It's annoying having to constantly attack an objective and almost never defend. You rack up so many deaths trying to complete the objective (which a lot are seriously not balanced at all) and end up getting frustrated when you not only completely lose the match and have to wait an eternity to get another one.
Anyone else notice the same thing? Even from just a quick overview, you can see the frequency in which you are either attacking or defending based solely on which faction you play the most.
EDIT: Friday today, time to start recording...
- Was offense, forgot to write down mission name.
- (Off) Fast and the Incarcerated | 0s Queue | 40:32.
- (Off) Pineapple Cocktail | 30s in queue | 40:34
- (Off) On The Fence | 2m in queue | district was 40:40.
- (Off) Caught Napping | 1m 30s in queue | district was 40:37.
- (Off) Intelligence Gathering | 0s Queue | 40:37.
- (Off) My, Gramma, How Young You Look | 0s Queue | 39:39.
- (Off) The Fast And The Incarcerated | 2m in queue | 35:40.
- (Def) Let Us Spray | 1m Queue | 36:37
- (Def) POP3 A CAP | 30s Queue | 39:39
- (Off) Fast And The Incarcerated | 30s Queue | 40:40
- (Def) Let Us Spray | 0s Queue | 30:38
- (Def) What Goes Around... | 15s Queue | 34:40
- (Def) All In A Twizzy | 0s Queue | 36:40
Edited by EvangeIyne, 19 May 2017 - 03:42 PM.