Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 10-July 17

another broken promise

"will be out for summer"

sorry to tell you that there's almost 1 month gone of "summer"

But hey........ I remember EU Q1 2014

Well, Steam Summer sail might be over, but Overwatch Summer games are yet to come. Skepticism is in order, but give them just a bit more time.

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

The "Summer Survival Event" is already happening.

It is being held in a special "Forum District" and takes the form of a debate about how far through the summer APB will survive before they close up on the game due to its having been systematically mismanaged for years.

Edited by Vipertechs, 31 July 2017 - 09:23 AM.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

I was wondering has anyone submitted anything?

cnHtW4P.jpg

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4404 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

I was wondering has anyone submitted anything?

There are some name suggestions, few of them are pretty cool and fitting, but as you can read in my first post in this thread, requirements for the logo are nowhere to be found, so why bother?
G1 don't give a damn, why should we.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

koki2

koki2

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12

Read a full topic,all i want to say is SHAME ON YOU!! You promise something that you cannot put into realization. Servers are broken,people are disconnecting,teleporting and all other kind of stuff. Thought this would be a great event to cheer up old players, but summer is almost over, no signs of developers, really disappointed. Word2 said a great thing about this game. Usually i don't post as you can see on my profile but this pissed me off really hard...

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4404 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Word2 said a great thing about this game.

Which is...?

I remember Kempington (anybody have seen him lately?) discussing the SSE during his stream with his viewers.

So many ideas came out of it, and most of them were shared in this thread, but the fact this event will never see the light of day is solely because it's not profitable.

G1 would have to throw in Armas items as rewards to attract at least some players, as they can't afford to make any new stuff, decresing the probability of newcomers actually spending money on this game, and these days a player that doesn't pay is worthless in G1's eyes.

This is why the event is being ignored (and will be soon brushed under the carpet) and the ace is a hole called OTW is put on the table. Available for anybody, who is willing to buy Premium. For a full price, of course. No sales, or 1 day Premium code freebie available.

I said it before, and I'm gonna say it again: If only the money hunger wasn't so obvious.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

koki2

koki2

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12

Let me quote one of my favourite rappers: "I love the place I live, but I hate the people in charge".

Though I haven't played the game for more than a year now, I was always pro-APB, which is why I used to work on so many artworks and stuff, but seeing how "passionate" G1 are about the game themselves turns hope and excitement down.

Fact is, in the end we can be happy G1 won't ban us for doing so.

This is what i thought when i said you said great thing about this game:"I love the place i live,but i hate the people in charge".

THEDOC

THEDOC

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 16-April 17

what with the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEDOC

THEDOC

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 16-April 17

what the event???

ExiliatedQueenOfLove

ExiliatedQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

Which is...?

I remember Kempington (anybody have seen him lately?) discussing the SSE during his stream with his viewers.

So many ideas came out of it, and most of them were shared in this thread, but the fact this event will never see the light of day is solely because it's not profitable.

G1 would have to throw in Armas items as rewards to attract at least some players, as they can't afford to make any new stuff, decresing the probability of newcomers actually spending money on this game, and these days a player that doesn't pay is worthless in G1's eyes.

This is why the event is being ignored (and will be soon brushed under the carpet) and the ace is a hole called OTW is put on the table. Available for anybody, who is willing to buy Premium. For a full price, of course. No sales, or 1 day Premium code freebie available.

I said it before, and I'm gonna say it again: If only the money hunger wasn't so obvious.

a pay2play APB?

for me is ok.

at least free2cheat will ddosing some one else.

unbann everybody ! nobody is perfect !

kelly custom shopping official site ,stuff and render.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)