20 replies to this topic

LarsV

LarsV

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 02-May 17
APB should add a zombie mod where ur in a group of 4 and survive zombie waves.
That will add a variety in game and attract a diffrent fan base.

Also add bikes for agility and faster movement and cars r just getting boring.

What do you think about the ideas guys?

Obvious Lesbian

Obvious Lesbian

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4127 posts
  • Joined 28-July 14

Aliens.

qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Emotional - Burvington

LarsV

LarsV

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 02-May 17

Aliens.

No I think aliens are too much for APB im not sure they can do it.
But these 2 are definitely possible and would get the population back I think.

Shini

Shini

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3917 posts
  • Joined 14-November 10

what about zombie aliens?

DOsaP8z.png?1
Patriot | Obeya | Joker
gU5R8sY.pnguAHmOP2.pngJHRWB5q.png

DeaddyBear

DeaddyBear

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-May 17

I would like an extended, finished or new story..

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

That will add a variety in game and attract a diffrent fan base.  (Find a animator and you can have it)

Also add bikes for agility and faster movement and cars r just getting boring.  (Bikes would most likely never happen and if you get bored of driving, then go car surfing, call a FakeTaxi or even walk)

What do you think about the ideas guys? (Best idea would be to use the search engine function)

76561198094097996.png

ˆMichiˆ

ˆMichiˆ

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 07-December 16

There are a lot more things I can think of that would make the game more appealing and make older players come back and bring new ones in. Such as Daily login rewards with a mix of in-game cash, rep to a contact of your choice (scaling based on what contact and what level), some g1c, joker tickets, joker boxes.

Lowering the cost of the Armas items so it doesn't burn a hole in your wallet every time you want to support the game.

Regarding the Joker tickets, EVERY ITEM that you need to be the other faction to get, for example cars like the charge mikro being available for crim but not enf SHOULD be able to buy with joker tickets (remove leasing here and raise some of the ticket costs for things like perks and maybe lower them for things like cars but just by a little)

Increase base money and rep output and slightly lower the multipler on the premium so it would be the same anyway, just to close the gap of how f2p vs premium players feel.

This is a pretty big one, REMOVE LEASING (this includes joker tickets). YOU EARN IT YOU KEEP IT. Yes, things might get more expensive but so what you wouldn't have to buy more each week, as a f2p player I can't choose a lot of the high-end stuff that iIhave unlocked since I wouldn't be able to get my money back.

A lot of the armas stuff should really by only mostly cosmetic, what g1 doesn't see is if a player likes the game they WILL spend money on it. They are shutting a lot of people out by putting these HUGE paywalls. £8,50 FOR A BACKPACK?!?!?! £38 FOR A SINGLE GUN that is basically just a reskin. there are games that run off of subscriptions for less than £10 a month, whereas here it's over £10 a month for premium. all this pushes people away

BRING BACK DAILY EVENTS or even just weekly ones, make players login even if it's just for an hour. Ever heard of the saying Carrot and Stick? If you haven't look it up!

Raise the weekly tickets in fight club to 1000 where the top 10% only get 100 extra instead of 200. There is weapon currently in the ticket center that is 1000 tickets but you cant keep them each week because of the leasing and the price of them, plus anything else you might want.

This is another big one, A TUTORIAL AREA FOR NEW PLAYERS, most new players join APB and get a bad impression from it and just leave and never play again. you NEED to lay the foundation for new players to get into a game, rather than just throwing you in and giving you that excuse for a tutorial on the screen. There is quite a big learning curve between the trainees and the golds

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the premise of APB, a lot of people do... that's why we all still play the game. Yes, I may have only got 400 hours compared to maybe Shini here with 3000 plus, but g1 is driving new players away. there are a lot of little tweaks g1 can do as well.

Notice how I haven't brought up the engine yet? That's because it doesn't matter at this moment, the player count is MORE important. It's unreal engine come on guys. It could be worse.

I am currently compiling a list (to send to g1, even though they might ignore it) together of things g1 can do to raise the player count and make the game better thus WILL bring in money for them. the game is FREE TO PLAY, people see these games and try them out most stay to them MMORPGs are VERY popular. But APB just drives people away. 

"but Michi aren't you just tooting you own horn". I am currently studying Game Development, looking to get into the field and I have quite a lot of knowledge surrounding it. I might not be able to draw nor code since I focus on asset creation but the gaming development community is all one and is a brilliant thing to be a part of. Like most people in this area or more importantly the fans of a game THIS game we all share one thing, we do not like to see a game die. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS GAME DIE, and I think a lot if not all of the people that have poured £300+ into the game want it to die either! whatever I'm studying doesn't really matter anyway, but g1 really needs to do something.

Well I've rambled on enough, see you in the districts.

-Michikasa (Enforcer/Citadel)

Edited by Michikasa, 16 May 2017 - 10:45 PM.

Tactial? PPPFFFTTT. CHARGE!!!!

-Michikasa (Enforcer/Citadel) - Michikia (Criminal/Citadel)

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

That will add a variety in game and attract a diffrent fan base.

Hello? We have halloween mode?

Halloween mode is basically zombie mode.

Stop suggesting things that are already there.

Edited by Thehidden-Tember, 16 May 2017 - 11:57 PM.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

Loudness

Loudness

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

give us nukes and planes pls

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXA

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

You forgot about the tanks and choppers. Silly.

Saikozou

Saikozou

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1340 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11

That will add a variety in game and attract a diffrent fan base.  (Find a animator and you can have it)

They wouldn't just need an animator.  You would need AI for this, something APB has almost none of (civilians, both in cars and out, just follow a preset path with some extremely simple extra stuff like not crashing into things and moving faster when there's explosions).

seU0leX.png

[Saikozou | EverFlow | **?**] Joker NA East

LarsV

LarsV

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 02-May 17
Y'all got baited

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Y'all got baited

Nah, you're just stupid to even post this crap up anyways

76561198094097996.png

LarsV

LarsV

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 02-May 17

Nah, you're just stupid to even post this crap up anyways

Triggered...Go cry yourself to sleep. I expected to bait people but getting someone triggered is a plus as well

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Triggered...Go cry yourself to sleep. I expected to bait people but getting someone triggered is a plus as well

If I was triggered, I would be lashing out salt

76561198094097996.png

LarsV

LarsV

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 02-May 17

If I was triggered, I would be lashing out salt

You still got baited and called me stupid. Seems salty

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1037 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Funny meme

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Divaulti

Divaulti

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 16-February 15

Stop it. get some help

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1960 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

You forgot helicopters.

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

LarsV

LarsV

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 02-May 17

Stop it. get some help

Im Michael Jordan

LordRasec

LordRasec

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-November 12

Hello? We have halloween mode?

Halloween mode is basically zombie mode.

Stop suggesting things that are already there.

Where is the "Zombie Mode" on "halloween event"?... i never see it...

Edited by LordRasec, 24 May 2017 - 01:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users