• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

YoshePlays

YoshePlays

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 01-February 17

I have these ideas, you know how this game is third-person? Maybe there should be a toggle to first-person, and allow us to play in first-person. That'd be cool

And there should be more customization towards the police lighting(Top & Front enforcer lights) of vehicles. You'd still need to unlock new lightings, but you'd be able to place it wherever you like.  

Edited by YoshePlays, 16 May 2017 - 04:08 AM.

Twitter: E2pmop2.png

Youtube: mKtn9Ll.png

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4111 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

ugh

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Saikozou

Saikozou

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1340 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11

First of all, playing in First Person would be a massive, massive disadvantage.  Third person gives you total situational awareness (to include looking behind you), as well as around corners.  Playing in first person against someone in third person?  You're screwed.

Second of all, there's no way this game has first person animations put in.  You can't just use existing animations for a few reasons.
A.  Not at all "calibrated" for first person.  You might not see it at all, or it might block your entire view for a moment, etc.
2.  They aren't high enough quality.  An example of this is the fact that magazines/clips/shotgun shells/etc aren't animated at all.
III.  Too many guns use the same animations (especially notable on bullpup weapons).  It would look like trash.

Additionally, with APB's movement style, it would be bloody nauseating.

With that said, I think first person APB would actually be awesome.  I've always wished I could really play this game "stealthy", and if people can't peak around corners I could do that.  If this was to be implemented, an instance with a special rule set would be a must (ie everyone in the instance plays first-person).

But this won't be implemented.  For the reasons I stated above, as well as due to the lack of man-hours supporting APB.  The team is too small to be working on extra stuff like this, especially when most people will never use it.

seU0leX.png

[Saikozou | EverFlow | **?**] Joker NA East

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Add it to the pile.

fnqnaqybarylfanxr

fnqnaqybarylfanxr

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Add it to the pile.

When are we going to burn it?

NSrMGab.png

vs lbh qrpvcurerq guvf, tbbq shpxvat wbo orpnhfr vgf cerggl zhpu gur rnfvrfg pvcure va gur jbeyq, bu naq vs lbh rkcrpgrq n erjneq be fbzr xvaq bs zrnavatshy zrffntr yrgf fnl v fbzrgvzrf jevgr fgrnz erivrjf - Nccneragyl vz abg nyybjrq gb znxr fnepnfgvp gbcvpf be pevgvpvmr nal riragf ba sbehzf

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

29th of May

76561198094097996.png

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

It will be the giant trash pile bon fire when this game dies.

MACKxBOLAN

MACKxBOLAN

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 13-September 16

Hindsite is 20/20 but as long as we are pretending.

Motorcycles of course but we can't have that.

Molotov Cocktails would be the norm in a city under siege, but we can't have that with the fire n the screaming n burning would screw up the death/spawn issue, cause like when your arrested, you'd just lay there n Burn

And..Tow Trucks. Tow Trucks and Zip Guns, n why just steal the whole car when u could 'strip it. { so like a newbie would only be able to steal hubcaps and rims till he bought or scored a slim jim 

An average down trodden city dweller would have to improvise.

Then there are the feminine features. The characters weight. why u can't have char with a big wide bottom. n why i can't have bottoms n feminine features that bounce and jiggle..so imma sicko. but zip guns n truck driver man feminine features would be on my wish list

Saikozou

Saikozou

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1340 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11

why just steal the whole car when u could 'strip it. { so like a newbie would only be able to steal hubcaps and rims till he bought or scored a slim jim 

I actually think this is an awesome idea.  Progression in the crim's thievery.

Edited by Saikozou, 17 May 2017 - 07:34 AM.

seU0leX.png

[Saikozou | EverFlow | **?**] Joker NA East

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

It will be the giant trash pile bon fire when this game dies.

Throw me in aswell.

76561198094097996.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users