5 replies to this topic

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Hey guys, specifically to all the people who want to change up the threat system because they thinks its speshul as shizzle.

Anyways simply said, there's no threat system in console? heck do the same on the PC version. 

What are the benefits?

Hey faster matchmaking, so you can get them exp and monies in faster.

"But hey, Im new to the game and Im fighting all these hackers cuz they 2guud4me, pls change threat system pl0x"

Hey there, newbie, Welcome to APB. In this realm, we learn how to fight, even if we have the damn threat system back up again youve still got:

- Dethreaters

- Rerolls

- Dethreating Rerolls

- Etc

- The guts to even spend money on the game

- and lastly the saltiest people in the world (Other than LoL and Dota 2)NotZombieBiscuit is pure salt

"I spent so much money already and you change it?! I WANT REFUND!!!!"

Well you should've thought about it before you even bought crap for this game.

High posters take low posters too seriously these days #Mitne

Edited by MoeEveryWeek., 11 May 2017 - 06:26 AM.

76561198094097996.png

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3369 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

Open conflict is dead for a reason. Having no console on threat only looks appealing because they never had the alternative.

The best thing they could've possibly done regarding threat is rolling it back to how it was before Q2 2013. No segregation, but cash and standing penalties for joining districts lower than your own threat.

Edited by Kiida, 10 May 2017 - 10:54 PM.

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

Anyways simply said, there's no threat system in console? heck do the same on the PC version. 

Watch out with what you're saying. On consoles, population is low and they don't have district selection enabled, so they are FORCED to use open conflict.

My opinion on the matter: Visible threat should disappear. But the matchmaking system itself is well oiled now, they just need to work on that whole "cross-district matchmaking" mechanic now, because the one problem we have is that 50v50 is not enough for efficient matchmaking.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

What are the benefits?

Hey faster matchmaking, so you can get them exp and monies in faster.

Faster matchmaking where i will be put with newbies on my team if I play like I do (lone wolf) against try-hard players with all kind of weapons for fast CQ destroyal (true ogre, yukon, perc) and t-baging me at every occassion. Truly the best what can happen.

You think why nobody plays OC in first place?

Btw. nice name shaming.

Edited by Mitne, 11 May 2017 - 05:28 AM.

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Btw. nice name shaming.

If its me talking about Zombie, no I wasn't referring to her in game, Im in HAN, shes probably else where. I was talking about her being salty asf on forums in general

Love it how people think if they even say a name, â€‹Gets an instant aneurysm and calls out name shame

"Mitne" Hey Guys Im Name shaming cuz I said his name

Edited by MoeEveryWeek., 11 May 2017 - 06:24 AM.

76561198094097996.png

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

HELLO WHAT? WHAT AM I GETTING MENTIONED FOR???? 

And I'm on Colby anyway.

You do realise that xbox/ps4 actually does have threat still right? It is just hidden away from the players. It is still used in the background for matchmaking purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users