Rifle Build Progression Advice/Leveling

8 replies to this topic

DelaDude

DelaDude

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-May 17

Hello there im quiet new. I have been looking for a guide on rifle build and progression of it. Im have read stuff on aura and stances I still get the full jist of that stuff yet. I was wondering if anyone can help me out and post a build that shows stat progression for example at level 10 then 25 40 then on to 50 and how to allocate stats. Also if possible on what aura I should be using and wherre to buy those. Also if anyone has up to date leveling guide to for grinding.

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

Just use N-TEC :P

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

DelaDude

DelaDude

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-May 17
Whats ntec

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

Depending how fast you progress you may want to focus primarily on weapon skill, first aid and empathic.

What level are you now? Also it's best to only upgrade gear at keypoints i.e 20, 35, 45 and 55. You want to use sniper rifle/battle rifle/assault rifle and shotgun?

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • 1634 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

Just use N-TEC :P

this isn't the apb forum

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

DelaDude

DelaDude

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-May 17

Depending how fast you progress you may want to focus primarily on weapon skill, first aid and empathic.

What level are you now? Also it's best to only upgrade gear at keypoints i.e 20, 35, 45 and 55. You want to use sniper rifle/battle rifle/assault rifle and shotgun?

level 17 atm but I haven't really added any stat points I really don't know where to go with the build. I have been using the enforcer assault rifle so far and ak 47

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

level 17 atm but I haven't really added any stat points I really don't know where to go with the build. I have been using the enforcer assault rifle so far and ak 47

Well more information would be ideal in this manner.

Is it going to be a 195 crafter?
Will it ever enter PVP or just a PVE toon?

Any specific aura you're interested in?
Any mutations?

After that it will be easy to give an example, but for the most part while leveling it goes in this priority.

• Weapon Skill obviously to use your next weapon at a scaling of 15 after 45, obviously you may factor in Concentration or Marksman as you're rifle.
  • First Aid based on Staunch Wound's scaling.
  • Armor Use : Follow the scaling rule on my guide, "max" coordination + "max" endurance = "AU cap"/15 = points required for 1% resist.
  • Empathic : scale it off Benevolence and Restoration scaling and do not put points into Charisma to raise it unless going Social or Enhancement.

As long as you check every 5 levels and keep putting AP into Endurance/Dexterity/Intelligence (be sure to check your desired Dex/Int at 55 to not have to fix it later as you gain free points into Dex/Int), and raise those 4 things... you pretty much have nothing to worry about.

Do not put points into Coordination unless going into a skill or mutation line that may require it.

Never put AP into Willpower.

Edited by Reaps989, 18 May 2017 - 01:27 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

DelaDude

DelaDude

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-May 17

Well more information would be ideal in this manner.

Is it going to be a 195 crafter?
Will it ever enter PVP or just a PVE toon?

Any specific aura you're interested in?
Any mutations?

After that it will be easy to give an example, but for the most part while leveling it goes in this priority.

• Weapon Skill obviously to use your next weapon at a scaling of 15 after 45, obviously you may factor in Concentration or Marksman as you're rifle.
  • First Aid based on Staunch Wound's scaling.
  • Armor Use : Follow the scaling rule on my guide, "max" coordination + "max" endurance = "AU cap"/15 = points required for 1% resist.
  • Empathic : scale it off Benevolence and Restoration scaling and do not put points into Charisma to raise it unless going Social or Enhancement.

As long as you check every 5 levels and keep putting AP into Endurance/Dexterity/Intelligence (be sure to check your desired Dex/Int at 55 to not have to fix it later as you gain free points into Dex/Int), and raise those 4 things... you pretty much have nothing to worry about.

Do not put points into Coordination unless going into a skill or mutation line that may require it.

Never put AP into Willpower.

I was just going to do a pure rifle build I was going to make a separate crafter char. I was hoping to do just do pve and gradually go into pvp. And with the aura I really don't know anything about those at all besides the starting ones.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I was just going to do a pure rifle build I was going to make a separate crafter char. I was hoping to do just do pve and gradually go into pvp. And with the aura I really don't know anything about those at all besides the starting ones.

Sorry been busy. Let me give a rundown.

Group Tactics

• Armor Penetration via Give Em Hell's power group aura, basically allows you to bypass enemy armor by a percent. So at 55, 75 power 2.32%.
  • Critical Chance via Offensive Coordination's precision group aura, gives you critical chance obviously. So at 55, 50 precision is 5.05% of that.
  • Melee/Range Defense via Offensive Coordination's dodge group aura, will reduce your attackers' chance to critically hit and lower their armor penetration. At 50, 50 dodge is 9.18%.
  • Overwhelm will reduce your target's dodge and primary resistances (slashing/piercing/crushing/ballistic)

To further explain dodge, it's of the enemy's chance to critically hit or their armor penetration, thus if they had 10% armor penetration and critical chance it would reduce their effective total to 9%.

Enhancement

• Calibration will increase your group's primary resistance (slashing, piercing, ballistic, and crushing)
  • Resilience will increase your group's secondary/tertiary resistance (fire/cold and psionic/poison/electric/disease/sonic/radiation/acid)
  • Ablate is a stance that will increase all resistance (under your resist spread in the gear window) types while reducing your power and precision. It cannot be used at the same time as another stance, thus it will replace your current stance if any.

Illumination

• Meditation will increase your group's stamina and gamma regeneration while also increasing grenade, heavy weapon, consume/trinket, and mutation damage BUT not effect DoT effects.
  • Enlighten will increase your group's maximum stamina and gamma, thus a larger pool for your group to spend from.
  • Endless Reserves will take gamma/stamina from you and restore twice that amount to the group, you (as the user) will not get any of the restored resources.

Social

• Diplomatic Immunity will give your target a boost in all resistance types (under gear window) along with dodge for a short time. You can use it personally but the effect is halved.
  • Motivational Speaker will increase your group's healing received.
  • Inconspicuous will reduce aggression from an NPC towards yourself, this cannot reset agro. It only works on NPCs that have aggression on multiple targets.

Some people have claimed it "can" reset/clear agro but in testing it has never worked in a solo situation to remove yourself from aggression.

But for a pure rifle build, is this DPS or Support? The only real difference between DPS and support obviously is out-going heal strength and maybe certain mutations not exactly meant to deal damage, but can help a group excel in PVP or maybe PVE.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users